VIDEOS: Watch 2 Sneak Peeks at True Blood Episode 6.03

HBO released a pair of new sneak peeks for this week’s episode of True Blood, “You’re No Good”, and they’re mighty intriguing. (P.S. Spoiler Alert!)

In the first, Eric gets hardcore with Willa Burrell as he prepares to launch his attack against her father, the Governor. In the second, Bill shares his vision with Jessica, who goes into a panic.

1. Kim

June 28, 2013 at 9:16 am

In future scenes, I think Bill’s face is all burnt, so I don’t think this works like he planned.

2. Vampiremaniac

June 28, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Willa is so innocent. Eric shouldn’t go against her although I most enjoy this scene where we get the memo note that vampires are twisted bringers of death. That growl of satisfaction Eric made after the third “Yes” creeped me out. I hope Willa survives this. I would like to see more of her. That applies for her awesome dad as well.

• Madeleine

June 28, 2013 at 11:34 pm

How do you know Willa’s innocent? Sweet looking girls can be quite vicious, deceiving, devious and sneaky.
      And war (the one her dad started by the way) is always ugly, and a lot of innocent ones pay the price.

• Sara

June 29, 2013 at 11:14 am

I agree with Madeleine…. I think she is BAD NEWS. Her dad is totally a huge enemy in this season…. even if her politics differ slightly from her fathers, she most likely will be on his side… We will see! So glad TB is back. :[

• Vampiremaniac

June 29, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Is not her dad that started a war. It was Bill bombing the Tru Blood factories and the order for un-necessary procreations from the Authority (The Governor story about the little children was freaky).

Governor said to the disguised Eric that he doesn’t like what he does but he can’t sit inactive when in just 1 week 200+ humans died by vampire attacks. Why those vampires didn’t just had the “snatch-have a bite-erase memory” way of hunt that Bill had?

I find the Governor trying to protect his citizens logical and justified. Things have gotten out of control. Governor’s anti-vampire initiatives are considered necessary. Of course, the Governor will try to use this situation for his advance, since he never liked vampires. As a politic he knows how to capitalize an adverse situation to empower his position.

Now, for Willa, she is innocent because Eric wants to kill her to hurt the Governor. If Eric wants to hurt the Governor then he should hurt him, not his daughter. From what we know and saw, Willa is against his father’s initiatives. Remember what she said. “I will take the Gestapo (secret police in nazi Germany) with me”.

• Madeleine

June 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm

The Gov has been planning this for YEARS! He tells Eric so, remember? He just waited for a chance to launch his eradication campaign. And Willa, the oh-so-innocent knows about the camps, and the experiments and very likely about her father’s plans. She had years to come up with something to stop her did, yet she didn’t.

June 29, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Just because Willa knows about her father’s plans doesn’t mean she’s guilty of his crimes. Remember, she’s a young woman in her early 20s who appears to be under her father’s controlling thumb and was also recently abandoned by her mother. Exactly how do you think she could have stopped her father’s multi-million dollar research and development of anti-vampire weapons, assuming she’s known about it all along (i.e. since she was a child)? Was that something she should have fit in between homework and curfew? That said, how do you know she ISN’T working against him now that she’s older and has a little more independence? Perhaps we should wait until we’ve seen more than 3 minutes of Willa before passing judgement.

3. Madeleine

June 30, 2013 at 12:21 pm

If I’m not supposed to pass a judgement after three minutes how can you or somebody else? Just wondering ….
    And a person who lives under the same roof with someone who’s goal is the extinction of a race, who build concentration camps for that purpose – something this person knows about – doesn’t look innocent to me.

• Madeleine

June 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Sorry, I forgot, youth doesn’t make you innocent, and it’s no excuse for condoning crimes (generally speaking).

June 30, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Clearly your point of view is always correct and your character insights are not to be questioned. Forgive me for attempting to present another side and/or introduce rational discussion on my own website.

• Madeleine

June 30, 2013 at 1:30 pm

I never said that, all I’m doing is exactly what you just said : presenting a different opinion and explain how I got it. I’m sorry if that upsets you, but we can’t all have the same point of view.

June 30, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Madeline, it’s the WAY you present your arguments, as though anyone who disagrees is an idiot and your point of view is superior to everyone else’s. Precisely the way you responded to me just now: smug and unwilling to see another’s point of view. That’s unacceptable.

• Madeleine

June 30, 2013 at 2:20 pm

That wasn’t my intention, I will phrase my thoughts more careful then.