PREVIEW: True Blood Episode 6.04

Ready for more True Blood? Take a look at the preview for next week’s episode, “At Last”. What do you think the title is referring to?

1. esw45

June 30, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I think it is referring to we are finally going to see who is Warlow really

2. Joseph

July 1, 2013 at 1:21 am

This season freaking rocks. The vampire mythology has taken an old school vampire noir turn. The historical Dracula type vampire is much more on display than the new school pretty girlboy of today.
    The scene where Eric and Willa were lying in the coffin was especially good. Very dark.

The anticipation of Warlow is getting epic.

This is becoming my favorite season yet.

• Sookieeleana

July 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I completely agree – this season is getting better with every episode. Can’t wait for next week.
      The vampires are definitely acting like vampires again. Even Jess is getting in on the act.
      The coffin scene was wonderful and really electrically charged! (And poor Ginger thought it was going to be her lucky night lol)

• Vampiremaniac

July 3, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Yes, I agree! Season 6 seems to be the best of the show! Some fans who were upset with the mediocre seasons 4 and 5 and they don’t watch season 6 ought to return!

I enjoyed so mych the coffin scene and I really want to see Eric sink his fangs in Willa. I am sure she will enjoy it as much as Eric will. If you mentioned it, she had a mini orgasm after Eric leaked his blood from her finger. That was a freaking twisted sexy scene! Want more! 🙂

3. Madeleine

July 1, 2013 at 6:23 am

Maybe it’s a reference to people shwoing their true colours : Niall only cares about Sookie, Bill is willing whatever it takes to get his hand on a faery (was that Jessica draining one of Andy’s daughters?), the whole preview looks like the lines for the up-coming battle are being drawn.
    And did I hear that correctly : Warlow as Lilith’s progeny is the only one who can kill her?

• Nelia

July 5, 2013 at 3:54 am

Yes, you heard right! This is sooo exciting. I’m anxious to see Bill’s reaction to Nora’s statement!

4. Greybirdk

July 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm

If it’s like last week, and references a song, then it could be Sookie having sex with Ben, who is up to no good. She’ll be thinking magic but it will all go wrong. Also Bill getting his Fae blood and I hope Andy survives defending his daughters.