VIDEOS: Watch 3 Sneak Peeks From “At Last”

HBO released three sneak peeks from the next new episode of True Blood, just in time to turn up the heat for the Fourth of July! Watch as sparks fly between Jason and…another man? Plus Willa pleads her case to Eric and Andy’s daughters experience another growth spurt.

True Blood episode 6.04, “At Last”, airs Sunday, July 7 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Jacqueline

July 3, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Wow… So I’m thinking the teasers we’ve seen with Sookie getting it on with Ben could also be a fantasy?

2. Debi

July 4, 2013 at 12:37 am

Ben and Jason? Unexpected. OK … why does this look like one of the dreams after tasting a vampire’s blood??? Sookie’s dream with Eric and Sam’s dream with Bill.

• Madeleine

July 4, 2013 at 2:05 am

I think making this look like the kind of dream you have after ingesting Vampire blood is a decoy ๐Ÿ˜‰
      In the books faeries are very attractive to humans and almost irresistible. And right now Jason isn’t himself.
      I’m curious if Sookie putting on lingerie is also a dream-sequence.

3. Tigerlily_swirl

July 4, 2013 at 1:38 am

Sunday is not getting here fast enough. ๐Ÿ™ *sigh*

4. Amber

July 4, 2013 at 8:03 am

I’m almost positive there will be an intimate scene between Sookie and Ben because there was an article written with Ben about how it felt to get nude on Camera as a hot new character in True Blood. He also asked her husband if there was anything he could do to make him be more ok with the scene he is going to perform with her and he just laauuughed and said ‘she’s great, you’re great, it’s going to be a great scene’. So yes, I am sure she will be filled with some fairy love juice soon ๐Ÿ˜€

• r&bmom

July 4, 2013 at 8:12 am

…”filled with some fairy love juice”?? Ewww!!!

July 4, 2013 at 8:31 am

BLECH! Brilliant turn of phrase, but BLECH!

5. blomman

July 4, 2013 at 8:24 am

You more i watch this season you more i Think the billith thing must be the biggest fairy scam in history ( would love if ther will be ). Like in the books . Really like these first epยดs and cant wait to the the next .

6. Delorise

July 4, 2013 at 9:17 am

Oh my, two of my favorite things…. carousels and Eric Northman…*sigh*

• Chele Belle

July 6, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Yes. What a fantasy. I’ll be in my bunk. :sigh:

7. Jacqueline

July 4, 2013 at 9:29 am

i have to agree, this is season is going great so far. Whatever shakeup after Ball’s departure, (the producer shift,) seems to have been the best move.

8. Whitney

July 4, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Ok we left last episode with Jason collapsing and Ben running to his rescue. This def looks like Ben gave him some of his half vamp half fae blood…aka Warlow. But yet that does seem too easy to guess that, ya know?

9. Vikingrl

July 5, 2013 at 8:07 pm

RE: the human being attracted to the fae, reminds me of how Claude used to play up his sexappel
    to humans in the books. Can’t wait til Sunday…

10. Mary Lilyquist

July 6, 2013 at 11:33 am

I never read the books so could someone tell me, why it is that when people take V, they don’t seem to dream about the vampire, yet they do when they drink from the vampire directly.

• Madeleine

July 6, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Excellent question, I don’t think it was ever explained in the series or the books. My best guess is the “essence” of a Vampire can only be transferred via direct contact. It plays a vital role in the turning process, if I recall correctly Pam told Sookie about that when she turned Tara. Vampire blood alone isn’t enough, a maker has to be buried with his child-to-be. So it might be something similar when it comes to using V or drinking from the source.