Uncategorized

SPOILERS: Descriptions for True Blood Episodes 6.06 & 6.07

Put on your thinking caps, Truebies. We have the descriptions for True Blood episodes 6.06 and 6.07, allegedly the episodes where a major death occurs. Can we figure out who it is based on who’s mentioned here?

Episode 6.06 – Can You Feel Me?
Airs July 21

Bill seeks Lilith’s advice on the escalating crisis between humans and vampires; Eric, Pam, Nora, Jason and Jessica get an inside look at Vamp Camp; Sam tries to make the best decision for Emma’s future; Andy names his faerie daughters; Eric discovers the truth about TruBlood’s resumed production.

Episode 6.07 – In the Evening
Airs July 28

Eric makes a last-ditch attempt to save Nora by pledging allegiance to Bill; Sam ignores Alcide’s warning and returns to Bon Temps; Sarah vows to get revenge on Jason; Jessica shows her gratitude to a fellow prisoner. (Another title change – previously “The Funeral”, then “World Without End”)

Notice in 6.06, “Andy names his faerie daughters”? For the funeral?

1. Katherine Hill

July 8, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I thought fairies turn to dust when they die????

July 8, 2013 at 4:22 pm

We’ve only seen full-blood faeries die so far. Halflings might leave behind actual bodies.

• Madeleine

July 9, 2013 at 10:56 am

Actually we’ve seen Earl Stackhouse turn to dust, but he had the light fruit.
        Sookie’s parents both left bodies behind (and one of them was part-fae), those have been examined if recall correctly.

2. esw45

July 8, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Also in episode 6.06 sookie goes into a faerie hinding place to hide from Billith influences. I believe that Lafeyette gets caught in the crossfire between Sam and the weres and gets killed unfortunately…..the funeral in episode 6.07 is his.

• Tigerlily_Swirl

July 9, 2013 at 3:32 pm

I was thinking the same thing about LaLa, hope I am wrong.

July 9, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Hey Eric, you wanna share where you got that little bit of information? Link? Morse Code? Anything? ;-)

• Jennifer

July 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Yes, Eric. Please share (if you can). :-)

• esw45

July 10, 2013 at 7:34 am

La La death I am just putting that together by myself and I have no inside knowledge it just seems to fit to me. The episode synopsis for 6.06 and 6.07 I got from this site that frequent: http://www.hbomax.tv/true-blood-6/. It is similar to what we got here except the part about Sookie going to a Fairy camp to hide from Bill.

July 10, 2013 at 8:17 am

We’re aware of that site, however since neither of us are fluent in Espanol, and Google translate tends to garble things, we wait for the official English synopsis before posting anything from there.

• Granna

July 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm

NO! I hope your source information is incorrect! No offense intended. Nelsan Ellis is such an amazing actor. I really don’t want him gone from the show.

3. ChristieAtlanta

July 8, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Regarding the big death that happens in episode 6: So we can gather the following: Season 1 people mentioned in episode 7 (that are therefore ruled out being the big death in ep 6) Eric, Sam, Bill, Jason, Jessica.
    Season 1 people NOT mentioned in episode 7 and potentially the big death from ep 6: LaLa , Arlene, Terry, Andy, Tara, Pam

• Madeleine

July 9, 2013 at 10:50 am

Can we be certain the big death will occur in episode 6? Isn’t it possible the death and the funeral to take part in the same episode?

• Jennifer

July 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Is there a reason I thought we heard the death was a human?

• Madeleine

July 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Vampires don’t usually get funerals?

4. megan

July 9, 2013 at 2:03 pm

i just read online who will be attending comic con this year and alex is not listed as part of the cast that will be there. this can only add fuel to the fire that he’s the one that gets killed right? i mean, i can’t imagine all the main characters being there and not alex…omg i would die if it’s him that gets killed.

July 10, 2013 at 8:26 am

Alex is in Sweden right now and may have other obligations (he missed Comic Con 2010 as well). We’re getting reports that Stephen Moyer will have to skip this year, too (working on confirmation), so I wouldn’t read too much into absences.

• Madeleine

July 10, 2013 at 10:36 am

I’ve read somewhere today Stephen won’t attend, due to rehearsals for “Chicago”. source lists “Stephen Moyer”, and the article implies he tweeted it himself.

July 10, 2013 at 10:45 am

Stephen isn’t on Twitter; we’re waiting for confirmation from a source we know before posting.

• Madeleine

July 10, 2013 at 10:51 am

Sorry, I don’t have Twitter and don’t know who’s on there or not. That’s why I phrased it carefully, but obviously I wasn’t careful enough. My apologies to all those I alarmed.

5. Jennifer

July 9, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Maybe the fairy daughters aren’t dead. Remember, Jessica says “tell me they’re not dead.” Perhaps Bill saves them? Turns them? Oooh that’d be interesting; more fairies turned vamp.

• Madeleine

July 9, 2013 at 10:23 pm

I don’t think he has any interest in turning them, he wants to analyze their blood. Can a Vampire even turn four individuals at once? And since they’re only halflings I think it’s safe to assume they would become regular Vampires and not a hybrid. Bill will likely just heal them, or try to.

6. Roman

July 9, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I’m curious as to why Tara isn’t mentioned at all? Other vampires are mentioned as being in danger, but she isn’t mentioned anywhere. I think it will be her or Lafayette.

7. Sam

July 10, 2013 at 7:19 am

Am I the only one who thinks Bill will end up using Ben/Warlow’s blood for the new synthetic mix?

• Madeleine

July 10, 2013 at 7:31 am

You think Billith stands a chance against Benlow? ;)
      I don’t see that, Billith ist still sensitive to sunlight and to silver, whereas Benlow doesn’t seem to have any weaknesses.
      First of all Billith would have to get to know about Benlow. Who’s gonna tell him? Sookie? I doubt it somehow. Jason? Not very likely. Would Niall turn to Billith once / if he finds his way back?
      And even if Billith succeeds with synthesizing this new type and all the Vampires could suddenly walk around in broad daylight and silver wouldn’t harm them any longer : they would still need to feed. So, mass production has to be provided. Bill’s not making any effort regarding that.
      Besides, if Vampires get even stronger humans would feel more threatened, not less. Can that be good?

July 10, 2013 at 8:19 am

In an interview we excerpted here, Rob Kazinsky states, “There’s a very interesting relationship being played out between Warlow and Bill, which is gonna explain a lot of things over the course of the season and that’s definitely worth waiting for.” I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect that they’ll meet, that Bill will discover who Ben really is, and that he might at least attempt to get some of Ben’s blood.

• Madeleine

July 10, 2013 at 10:32 am

Bon Temps isn’t that big, and Sookie lives across from Billith, so they’re kind of predestined to meet. But meeting can mean a lot of things, there’s no telling what this relationship will look like. Even if they meet and Benlow tells Bill all about himself, agrees to help out and it works – there’s still the problem of destroyed factories, humans having more reason to fear Vampires etc.

• Vikingrl

July 11, 2013 at 9:28 pm

yes, but remember that the Louisiana governor made a deal with the makers of true blood to use his factories to make more true blood..

• Madeleine

July 12, 2013 at 11:01 pm

@ Vikingrl : True, but Bill doesn’t know about that. I wonder what Burrell’s ulterior motive was for reaching out to them.

8. Ty

July 10, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Question, how can a full fairy be turned into an vampire if they turn into dust after being killed???

• Madeleine

July 11, 2013 at 1:15 am

Thank you, I asked myself that many times. Supposedly we’ll get the answer in the next episode. I imagine that Lilith drained Warlow within an inch of his life – as with every other truning – and the Vampire blood prevented him to disintegrate. My best guess is only Lilith’s blood is strong enough for that, since she was the first Vampire.

• Traci West

July 11, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Here’s a more interesting question: why would Lilith want to turn a fairy in the first place? My best guess would be sheer, vindictive spite. If you will recall, Salome vetoed the idea of trying to synthesize fairy blood on the grounds that vampires are creatures of darkness. I think Lilith hated the fae and the pure light and goodness they represent to the point where she wanted to corrupt it.

• Madeleine

July 11, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Another thanks to you, I asked myself that as well (good to see I’m not alone with my weird thoughts).
        In another threat I convinced myself Lilith might have done that to have an asset who could enter faery and remain undetected. Perhaps he had the task to get her some tasty fae every once in a while.
        (based on Mel pointing out that Ben might not look the way he does, but rather than the fae with Mab).
        Of course it’s equally possible she was looking for a way to create a new kind of Vampire, who’s capable of walking in the sun, and only later discovered that was a mistake. I hope we get the answer soon, I’m dying to find out what the writers imagined.

9. BB

July 11, 2013 at 3:49 am

Are sookie and warlow going to get married?

July 11, 2013 at 9:51 am

No. I doubt we’ll ever see Sookie married on the show.

• Traci West

July 11, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I agree. The contract between John Stackhouse and Warlow was most likely a marriage contract (why Stackhouse would do it is beyond me). However, there is simply too much baggage for Sookie to ever consent to any kind of relationship with Warlow.

• Toni

July 15, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I hope what you are saying is true Traci. Sookie scared me for a minute when she was talking to LaLa about Warlow loving her. Warlow could have just kidnapped Sookie the night he killed her parents but he didn’t. Sookie knows all he wants to do is turn her and now she see that Bill can command him as his maker this season is just getting creepier. LaLa told her she always see the good in people if that is true will she ever see the good in Eric?

July 16, 2013 at 11:19 am

She already does see the good in Eric! She loves him, remember? Just because she’s angry with vampires (and who could blame her?) doesn’t mean she cannot love who she loves.

10. rcox

July 15, 2013 at 9:23 pm

I don’t think that Billith will be able to control Warlow. Lillith could not. I think what would be cool is to find out is Sookie cannot marry Warlow, because she has a blood bond/ vampire marriage to Eric (like in the books.
    In Season 4 she and Eric shared blood, and became one.