SPOILERS: Ben & Sookie & Tara & Pam

Ausiello has some minor teases about this week’s episode of True Blood to share with us via TVLine:

Question: I saw the Ben/Warlow twist coming a mile away on True Blood, but I’m still intrigued by the storyline. Any intel on this Sunday’s episode? —Cathy
Ausiello: This week, you’ll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence. Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity.

Question: Any scoop you can give us on Pam and Tara’s love/hate relationship onTrue Blood? — Ashley
Ausiello: Oh, c’mon. Even though the language they use is often hateful, you know their relationship is really more of a love/love sort. And in this week’s episode, Tara makes a biiigsacrifice that proves it yet again.

I have been wondering why Sookie waited until Ben was (presumably) in a position of power over her to make her move.

1. Fog

July 10, 2013 at 9:02 am

Wow I really hope Tara’s “biiig sacrifice” isn’t the mid season death we’ve been hearing about 🙁 in fact I think at this point i’d prefer for Pam to die instead

• Tigerlily_swirl

July 10, 2013 at 9:53 am

I hope Tara isn’t the “major chracter death” either, since we would not been given a chance to see her (hopefully) mature as a vampire. However, I honestly believe that the casualty will be a human. The only reason I think this is because of something said during #Trueblood Live by Carrie Preston and Chris Bauer. I have the feeling that it is Lala, I am hoping that I am wrong.

• Sarah

July 10, 2013 at 11:05 am

Yeah, unforunately.. a “biiig sacrifice” could be her cousin. 🙁

• Madeleine

July 10, 2013 at 11:09 am

Whoa, wait a sec, are you thinking along the line that Tara will sacrifice Lala for Pam?

2. debi

July 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Ha…it would be about right…I FINALLY like Tara and she’s offed! I’m thinking the death will be human…if Andy has those contacts in, Billith may have to kill him to save Jessica.

3. Vikingrl

July 11, 2013 at 9:18 pm

what about jason, it is supposed to be a major character, all the way to season 1. Right now, he is running on vampire blood, but we were watching how sick he got around sookie, and all of the faerie majic…

• Madeleine

July 11, 2013 at 11:03 pm

HIs sensibility to fae magic was probably due to the blast at Hot Wings, he got a bit much of that light there. I think Warlow’s blood cured him and he will no longer get headaches being around Sook, unless he gets another blast.
      Going out on a limb I would say Jason is fairly safe, it would be a bit much for Sook to have the prophet of the first Vampire living next door, the progeny of that same Vampire pestering her and then – on top of it all – lose her last relative. It’s possible, everything is with this show ….