VIDEO: Preview for True Blood 6.06

“Here we go.” We’re as excited as Governor Burrell about next week’s episode, but we suspect it’s for very different reasons.

1. Phoenison

July 14, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Intense. I hope that one vid shot is telling us that the stake was used on the window in lieu of one of our favorite vamps. Where was Sookie? Ruh-roo…

2. Tracy

July 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Well, there’s a lot of blood. I hope Pam isn’t gone. Hopefully its just from fighting and not the true death.

3. Phoenison

July 14, 2013 at 11:00 pm

I worried about that too. 🙁 I hope Pam didn’t meet the True Death. You’re right: that looked like a lot of blood. Well, they killed off 3 of Andy’s daughters. They’ve also killed off the whole Fairy Tribe of Bon Temps. So, I guess if we lose Pam, I should’ve seen it coming. All this while Bill does nothing with his super powers but play doctor & mad scientist in the comfort of his own home. This is turning into an HBO Heroes. For the first time ever, watching this show is losing its light for me. The characters usually do things that make sense, but Bill’s character is just sitting there. And why introduce characters like the 4 fairy children and quickly kill them off? I’m already always feeling sorry for Andy, are the writers trying to make me numb towards him? Ugh. I guess I’ll watch next week since I’ve watched this much…

July 14, 2013 at 11:14 pm

You could also watch the rest of the 5 episodes and see where all this is going. Bill is trying to come up with a way to save all vampires so I’d hardly call that “sitting there doing nothing”. Lilith isn’t any help to him at all. She tells him he must save the vampires but doesn’t say how. Gives him “super powers” yet Bill has to find out about them all by himself and then try and figure out how to use them so he doesn’t kill the wrong people. Yeah, I’d say he’s not just “doing nothing”, as you say.

As for killing the three fairies, I think that’s going to have a ripple effect that will touch many. It already has started. And what about the one remaining? Aren’t you interested in seeing where that all goes?

Five more episodes, so hang in there.

• fawk

July 15, 2013 at 3:03 am

Makes ya think about how short Christopher Meloni’s stint on the show was. Makes you think, they really screwed him over on that one. Remember, he left SVU to come to True Blood and I’m sure he wasn’t expecting to be axed after 5 episodes.

• Madeleine

July 15, 2013 at 4:10 am

“Remember, he left SVU to come to True Blood”

Are you sure that was the only reason? 😉

July 15, 2013 at 7:52 am

Meloni left SVU months before he was cast in True Blood.

July 15, 2013 at 8:56 am

That’s not how these things work Fawk. Meloni had to sign a contract and he knew what he was signing for. He wasn’t screwed over. I would like to have seen him on the show a lot longer too, but that’s the way they wrote the story. :-

4. Madeleine

July 14, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Yeah, well, Bill’s not doing so much. You gotta admit his attempt to save all Vampires is focused solely on one approach. One he can’t be sure is going to work. And why’s he trying to do it all by himself? It’s not like there’s not other Vampires still around he could call on them and delegate.
    Lilith’s comment on how this was all on Bill makes me think if she had a reason to be so cryptic? As the first Vampire who talks to God she might have seen this coming, created Warlow for certain reason and now that he’s with Bill she will reveal what it’s all about?
    I fear for Pam – every week a little bit more – I don’t even wanna think about her sacrificing herself.

July 15, 2013 at 8:53 am

I’m not speculating on Lilith’s comment until I see the whole scene. She’s been trying to convince him that he’s the one who will save the vampires all along, but what if he’s still questioning her? Again. haven’t seen the whole scene yet so…

5. Courtney

July 15, 2013 at 7:26 am

They better not kill Pam off!!!!

6. blomman

July 16, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Cant wait ! I dont think Eric will kill Pam but get them out somehow and at the same time get some emotions betwen them out . Anyone else notis that Eric seem to enjoy the fighting room a Little two mutch maybe 🙂 ?

7. posh

July 16, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Losing Pam would be devastating! Jut typing it sucks. Anyone else think the Steve is a gonner this season? Also, what was that weird exchange with Tara, Jess and that other vamo lady in prison?

July 16, 2013 at 7:33 pm

The other vampire lady in prison was Violet, played by Karolina Wydra. Violet will be on the show next season as well. We ran that story here: http://true-blood.net/2013/03/26/spoilers-episode-6-06-title-casting-call-and-karolina-wydra-joins-cast-updated/

That scene you’re referring to was her debut on True Blood.

8. Buckspa

July 16, 2013 at 11:37 pm

I know this is arbitrary…BUT… After warlow killed Lilith in the cave did he then proceed to collect her blood/goo and put it in a vase for future vampire-anity to worship?

9. Roman

July 17, 2013 at 4:13 am

A lot of people the blood is from the inside of the glass. So someone in the room with the governor supposedly gets killed.