TONIGHT ON TRUE BLOOD: “Don’t You Feel Me?” {Live Chat}

When we last saw our vampires they were in dire straits. Eric vs. Pam, Tara and Jessica vs. Violet and the other girls in cell block 8 (my own name for it), who will survive? And what about Sookie? Possessed by the spirit of her father, Lafayette seemed bent on drowning her. Hopefully tonight’s episode will bring some relief for everyone.

Bill decides to seek out Lillith for advice on handling the escalating human-vampire crisis. Eric, Pam, Nora, Jason and Jessica get up-close-and-personal looks at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp. Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma’s best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four. Arlene has a solution to Terry’s malaise, and Eric makes a startling discovery.

“Don’t You Feel Me?” premieres tonight at 9/8c on HBO.

We will be hosting our live chat (see below) this evening beginning at 8:45/7:45c, so be sure to join us! In the meantime, as we count down the hours, here are some things you may have missed:

Live Chat

Joining us for our weekly live chat? Welcome! We’d love to have you participate, so please set up an account (click Profile below the text box in the chat window*), verify your account, login, and chat with us!

*Some of you have emailed saying you can’t find the “profile” link to click. Here’s a screencap for you:

livechat_clickme

1. Fan

July 21, 2013 at 8:04 am

I am not a native English speaker myself, but I believe it’s ‘dire straits’ not ‘dire straights’. Just saying…

July 21, 2013 at 11:38 am

Thanks for the English lesson, I was typing that up at 1AM this morning after a very long day, just saying…

Now, what about the episode? Speculation? Excited? Indifferent? 😉

2. nitewalker2525

July 21, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Hi,

The profile link is not featured again when I attempt to join Live Chat. The screen shot is displayed, profile is not showing below the sign-in and message box to click on profile to participate. Too bad! 🙁

3. Beth

July 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm

i still don’t have the link on my screen either. Just the screen shot and message box.

4. Liz

July 21, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Beth and nitewalker, do you see the tiny lines in the bottom right corner of the message box? Try clicking on that and dragging it toward the center of the message box a little bit at a time. The profile link should show up for you then. Other than that I’m stumped. I’ve looked at this from two different browsers and don’t see the problems you are having, except when I dragged that corner around. Then the link disappeared.

• nitewalker2525

July 21, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Ok. Thanks Liz. Tried a different browser and I was able to to participate in the chat by way.

July 21, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Yay!

• Beth

July 22, 2013 at 6:30 am

Thanks Liz! Finally found it!