SPOILERS: Official Synopsis for True Blood 6.09

HBO just released the official synopsis for True Blood episode 6.09, “Life Matters”, which airs August 11.

A desperate Bill (Stephen Moyer) tries to ferry Warlow (Rob Kazinsky) away from the faerie plain, but Sookie (Anna Paquin) is having none of it. Meanwhile, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) arrives at vamp camp, looking to inflict serious human damage. In Bon Temps, friends and family take emotional turns remembering a fallen neighbor. Bill feels the pull of Lilith’s (Jessica Clark) sirens.

Written by Brian Buckner; directed by Romeo Tirone.

So Sookie’s not willing to bring Warlow back from Cemefaerie? And it sounds like this episode has Terry’s funeral.

1. sookieeleana

July 30, 2013 at 4:17 pm

That sounds a lot like what I was expecting to see in episode 8.
    It looks like they are slowing things down as we reach the end. I just hope it doesn’t seem like these story-lines (vamp camp and Warlow) are being too dragged out?

2. katrina

July 30, 2013 at 4:34 pm

is this really for 9? It sounds more like what 8 should be! I wish they would not be in vamp camp the entire season! 🙁 And Sookie seems so out of character!

July 30, 2013 at 4:55 pm

The synopsis for 6.08, “Dead Meat”, is here: http://true-blood.net/spoilers/season-6/episode-6-08/

3. Anja R

July 30, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I wonder if the reason that Bill drains Warlow in the faeire plain (as seen in the promo) is because Warlow won’t physically go with him to the vamp camp, so Bill just takes his blood instead. Then he transfers that blood to the vampires by letting them feed on him?

And I wonder if Bill not being to make Warlow go back with him to the “human” plain means that Lillith doesn’t have a maker’s hold on Ben/Warlow while they are in the faeire plain. Sookie and Warlow should try to stay in that plain…

• Catherine

July 31, 2013 at 9:48 am

No, Lillith doesn’t have a makers hold on Benlow in the faerie plain which is why Sookie took him there to begin with.

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 1, 2013 at 6:49 am

Remember Bill drank Warlows blood so i think Bill gets in, and i saw him in the faerie plain !

• Toni

August 4, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Anja R, yeah I think that’s a good idea!!!!! Ummm just what is hiding out in fairy going to do exactly, will it allow the problems to go away or provide them with a false sense of security?

4. Roman

July 30, 2013 at 6:47 pm

It sounds like episode 8 will be another filler episode. From what I’ve heard, Brian Buckner seems to have good intentions, but is he really going to drag out the rest of this season? I have a feeling not everything will get resolved again, but a lot of the other actors have said it will be one show again.

July 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Go back and read any of the official synopses for any episode – they’re all vague. For all we know, every single piece of this synopsis is resolved in the first 5 minutes and the remaining 55 minutes are about what comes next.

• Roman

July 30, 2013 at 7:08 pm

That’s true. Now that you mention, some of what was said the in episode 6 synopsis actually happened in episode 5.

5. esw45

July 30, 2013 at 8:10 pm

We can guess Warlow will be going off in the finale and they will have to deal with him ……it seems like Sookie didn’t take his ultimatem of being his or he would have given Bill his blood willingly ….but if he really love her like he keeps proclaiming then he would do it anyway ……but it fits with his obsession of Sookie not love

• Altagracia Hedrington

July 30, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Warlow better not die!

• vela

August 1, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Agree, Team Warlow forever.

6. posh

July 30, 2013 at 11:09 pm

To be honest, Warlow has really become a favorite for the short time we have seen him. Such a wonderful role, I sure TB keeps him on for a long run. Sookie is gonna be pi$$ed when she finds out about Niall though and that will surely make things poopy with her and Warlow.
    It is nice to see Eric is (to some) no longer the big fish in Bon Temp.

7. Ausrine

July 31, 2013 at 3:06 am

I don’t like Worlow, his dosen’t love Sookie he just obsessed with her, and I still hope to see Eric and Sookie together because this happens in books. Sorry for my English, I don’t know very well these languages​​.

• Altagracia Hedrington

July 31, 2013 at 4:27 am

It he show should be different from the books, i want Sookie with Warlow instead of Eric!

July 31, 2013 at 11:41 am

You’re English is fine, Ausrine, no worries.

If you want the show to be just like the books Sookie didn’t stay with Eric. In fact she ended up with Sam!

8. esw45

July 31, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I think Warlow will die because there will be no choice but for him to die because of the things he will be doing…him Bill and Lillith are on a collision course with each other …..

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 1, 2013 at 6:47 am

Warlow better not die! He is what’s best for Sookie! If they let that happen I’m so done with this show!

August 1, 2013 at 7:35 am

Is that the only reason you watch True Blood Altagracia? Have you watched the first five seasons? I’m just having a difficult time believing you’d stop watching a show that you’re already six seasons invested in, all because of one character that wasn’t introduced until this season.

• vela

August 1, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I think everybody watches for different reasons, I did for instance watch all other seasons for Eric/sookie’s relationship. However, since Warlow entered the picture, I have to confess that I am fine with Eric and Sookie not being together. But if Eric and/or Warlow are not in the show, I am not watching it. Again, we all watch the show for different reasons, and we will stop watching the show for different reasons, not surprise there.

• esw45

August 1, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I love Eric and watch the show for Eric, Pam, Sookie and Jason….I love the scenes between Eric and Sookie even if they aren’t together they have the best chemistry ….Warlow and Sookie doesn’t have any chemistry with each other and like I have said early post …I will be surprised he lasts beyond this season. …Warlow bill and Lillith are on a deathcourse with each otherand I dont see Warlow and Lillith not canceling out each other ….Bill we know won’t be dying off this show

• Toni

August 4, 2013 at 9:32 pm

ESW45, I totally agree the finally is going to be wild.

9. danielik

August 1, 2013 at 10:52 am

The most powerfull creature in the world sitting four episodes in the fairyland with Sookie´s meal-breaks and sex-breaks… How romantic! I´m hoping he will be dead in the last episode. It´s something fishy about him

10. blomman

August 1, 2013 at 1:22 pm

I cant wait to watch these last three eps !! im not that woried about that things will be draged out ether . Cuse i have no idea whats in store for season 7 yet . Sookie is a little clever from time to time and i think she will tell Bill something like that he might be able to travel him self . And by doing that she would be out of the hook of warllow and Eric who also have claimd her . Witch would be in her interest to be able to have nether of them at the momment . And i´m wonder if worlow might stick around and Eric get his chance to trick her to marrying him . Or if that will acure in the show . Soo hope soo , it´s a big thing in the books and i just love that part . Also i cross my fingers to see Godric save Eric from doing something very very stupid at the fazility this season , i would love to see Godric . I really missed him last ep and this season . And i want to know more about him .

11. Toni

August 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I want to thank the writers of this episode and i’m glad Sookie thought about Warlow’s words in the shower. I was hoping Eric showed up and they had the talk, instead she turned to Bill and Sam with her problems. Do anybody know why Warlow can’t go a day without feeding? The vampires in the vamp camp has missed some meals and even Willa as a baby vampire is doing a great job controlling her hunger? The way he bit into Sookie’s wrist and failed to heal her I guess it’s a glimpse of her future with him, a match made in heaven.

12. Toni

August 5, 2013 at 1:22 am

I’m so glad Sam shot Sookie down and didn’t want to be her plan Z and even happier Nicole doesn’t know she’s pregnant and Sam is her plan A. I guess now that Eric went into vamp camp it brought Sookie more time in the Warlow department

• Anja R

August 5, 2013 at 12:12 pm

That’s a good way of looking at the Sam/ Nicole plot. I was really bored/ annoyed with her character this season, but then I think that Sam deserves to be happy. And he was so cute with Emma – it would be sweet to see him have his own little shifter. And – more selfishly – I am reallllllly glad (at least hoping) that this means Sookie will not end up with Sam at the end of the series. It wouldn’t be right. So glad that he called her out.

13. Lucas

August 5, 2013 at 12:49 pm

My guess is that Lillith is using Bill to get to Warlow, so when she has the chance (prob end of EP9 or something) she will jump into Warlow instead and the only way to destroy Warlith will be for Sookie to use her lightbolb.

Another scenario is that Lillith take over Bill 100% and tries to kill Sookie and everyone else. Warlow then uses some mega lightbolb sacrificing himself and by that killing Billith. A Heroes death.

14. Donna

August 5, 2013 at 4:42 pm

They better not kill off Eric. There are masses of people who tune in each week just to see what his character will do next. Eric’s storyline this season is exciting and Alex has done a terrific job in playing Eric. It seems to me that the show runners and HBO have forgotten the CHARACTERS and relationships that have made this show popular in the first place. Every event, poster, website, etc I’ve seen this season is pushing Robert Kazinski and Joe Manganiello on the fans. Even at ComicCon. ENOUGH ALREADY! I know that ASkars has been busy this season with promotional duties for the 3 films he is in but come on, I think a schedule can be worked out. Alex isn’t the type of guy that would want special treatment. Besides, it was the perfect storm…3 movies in one year?? If Eric’s not back….I’m not back

August 5, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Woah, Donna! I think you need to calm yourself for a moment and take a second look at this season. In fact, this season has been very character driven. It’s been very much like the first season and second season when everyone fell in love with the show. And I don’t know what websites you’re following but no one is pushing any one actor from the show. Rob is a newcomer and his character has been a focus of this season. That was determined from last season’s finale. And Joe Manganiello has been very active in his field for the past couple of years now, so of course you’re going to see a lot about him. Honestly, Skarsgard has had more projects come out between season than Joe so again, I don’t know where you think the Skarsgard is being given a bad deal here.

Also, as far as the rumors that Skarsgard isn’t returning for the next season, ENOUGH ALREADY!

Maybe you should spend more time with us here than on those other sites that apparently have you all upset. 😀

August 5, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Skarsgard and Moyer had scheduling conflicts so they couldn’t attend Comic Con, thus Joe and Kazinski had larger presences than they would have otherwise. No conspiracy to “force” a character on fans, just life happening for the real people who play the characters we love.

15. Donna

August 6, 2013 at 8:04 pm

OK… thanks guys for putting me in check. My tantrum is over and all is well in Sookieville again.
    Sunday needs to hurry up and get here already!