True Blood Radio 213: In the Evening

Another death, some questionable behavior from Jessica and Sookie, a new political power, and finally the weres get interesting in this episode of True Blood Radio!

Apologies for the delay getting this out to you all – scheduling + technical glitches conspired against us.

1. kmonce@sbcglobal.net

August 2, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Sarah Newlin is an excellent Baddie.

I think Arlene’s comment was appropriate for her stress level and her bigoted character.

Jessica deserves the sexy vamp.

So, Sookie is part vamp now? She drew blood from Warlow and it wasn’t a dream.

August 3, 2013 at 7:42 am

No, Sookie is not part vampire now. If drawing blood meant that would turn her then she would have been part vampire from season 1. She took blood from both Bill and Eric.

• kmonce@sbcglobal.net

August 3, 2013 at 11:59 am

So, she just drew blood from his neck with her regular teeth?
        Didn’t think that was easy.

August 3, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Apparently so!

2. Cris Gates

August 2, 2013 at 11:52 pm

You are so right when you say this is not the “Sookie Stackhouse” hour. It’s the story of a community of humans and supernaturals. It’s all in good fun and so entertaining. I had to laugh about the comments regarding the vampire ‘facts’. I appreciate your commentary and find myself agreeing with you much of the time. Looking forward to next weeks podcast. I don’t comment often but am a faithful follower of your site…have been enjoying participating in the live chats the last few weeks. Keep up the great work!

August 3, 2013 at 7:37 am

Thanks Cris! 😀

3. Doggy2Prince

August 3, 2013 at 3:24 am

I wonder how crazy Sarah is gonna get? I think Jessica wants to make Jason jealous? She can be very manipulative. Whats so interesting about Alcide? Since season 3, all Alcide has ever done is get naked on screen. Thats why we never fully understood why he turned into such a psycho when he became packmaster. His character was never fully developed or went into depth because everyone was just concerned with his looks.

I feel really bad for Arlene. Terry was truly the love of her life.

4. Rina

August 3, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Great podcast, guys.

August 3, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Thank you, Rina!

5. posh

August 3, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Well if Season 7 is the LAST for the show….they need to kick it in high gear with 0 sand bagging and more than 10 episodes. Uuuhg, it just hit me, the show will be over soon. . I think the light between Warlow and Sookie was meant to show how natural the two were together. So Mel or lIz, where will all of us trubies go when the show ends?…..therapy?

6. Steph

August 4, 2013 at 1:16 pm

If season 7 is the last I would like to see an episode “pre” Bill walking into Merlotte’s . To know how the Vampire Queen-Sophie Anne, hatched her plan for Bill to get close to Sookie so Bill could deliver Sookie to Sophie. Yes, Sookies cousin, Hadley “worked” for Sophie (how the heck did that happen!!?!) And to find out how Eric knew of the plan (remember when he ratted Bill out to Sookie). Because really, if Sophie had not wanted Sookie none of this story would ever have happened! 🙂

• posh

August 4, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Good point. All though I fear they won’t go back and explain that. Where is Hadley and her son?

7. Tigerlily_swirl

August 4, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Great podcast ladies! I was sad to see Nora go, even sadder to see Erik cry. I agree with you about Willa, at first I didn’t like her that much but now I am loving her! I hope she survives; I would like for her, Tara, and Jessica to get into some mischief together. Can’t wait for E8 tonight!