VIDEO: Preview of the True Blood Season 6 Finale

Only one episode remains in what has been an outstanding season of True Blood, at least for this viewer. The preview is frustratingly vague, but you know we’re going to dissect and speculate the heck out of it. Your first look at “Radioactive”, the True Blood season 6 finale is below.

1. Altagracia Hedrington

August 11, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Please don’t tell me Eric is giving Sookie his blood and she’ll marry him and break her deal with Warlow?!

• Stonicus

August 14, 2013 at 12:24 pm

That looks like a female’s wrist… I don’t think Eric has such fair, smooth, hairless complexion on his arms… =)

2. larry mccubbin

August 11, 2013 at 10:10 pm

after just 6 seasons & 70 episodes it is all come down to this plus a sneak peek of the new season of true blood seventh season coming next summer. june 2014 how many episodes of seventh season of true blood no word on that in 7 months & true blood the complete sixth season will come out on dvd tba no word on that

August 11, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Season 6 will be released on DVD in May 2014.

• Leigh

August 12, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Wait, what do you mean a sneak peak of season 7? Am I reading that wrong!

3. Sydney

August 11, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Something terrible is gonna happen if sookie marries warlow

• esw45

August 12, 2013 at 12:10 am

That looks like Eric’s arm to me in bed with Sookie…and I think Warlow will be dead in the finale

August 12, 2013 at 12:13 am

Looks like a girl’s arm to me.

• posh

August 12, 2013 at 12:44 am

I agree, like that Midevil Catholic Vamp chic’s arm

• Latasha

August 12, 2013 at 12:55 am

I think it’s a girls arm as well. probably Violet, She is walking down the Sookie’s stairs with Jason behind her in the preview.

• Joseph

August 12, 2013 at 12:49 am

I don’t the “Eric’s arm…in bed” scene that you’re talking about.

Gimme a screen time, if you would so kindly.

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 12, 2013 at 4:29 am

See im not surprised Sookie goes back on her word, Whatever happens if Warlow turns on her it’s her own fault! I don’t know I’ve got this weird feeling about Alcide!

August 12, 2013 at 11:22 am

See the image at the top of this post? That’s what they’re talking about. Looks like a woman’s arm to me, too.

• Lane

August 12, 2013 at 2:29 pm

It does look a woman’s arm.

4. Juli

August 12, 2013 at 9:26 am

It looks like Warlow’s are to me, in bed with Sookie

5. Jen

August 12, 2013 at 11:12 am

Based on the finale promo I think Warlow’s vampire side takes over and he keep Sookie in the faerie dimension as his blood bag. Then time jumps maybe 6 months in future. Bill senses Sookie almost dying and Bill’s gang (Jason, Violet, Andy and his fae daughter) go searching for the entrance into the faerie dimension to save Sookie. They bring her back to the Stackhouse home and Violet feeds Sookie her blood to heal her.

I wish it was Eric but I don’t see him in the promo.

What do you guys think?

• Tracy

August 12, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Probable, and I hate that Bill ONCE AGAIN saves Sookie. Ugh.

August 12, 2013 at 4:55 pm

He does? Have you seen the episode already?

• Melissa

August 14, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Lol, Mel 🙂

6. Resmyrranda

August 12, 2013 at 11:48 am

Anyone know what the song that’s playing in the background is? I gotta have it:)

• Roman

August 12, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Blues Saraceno – Evil Ways

7. ChristieAtlanta

August 12, 2013 at 12:46 pm

With the spoiler article just posted that says there is a ‘much later’ time period at the end of the finale…..putting together that info with this preview clip for next week: If you notice in the clip while the Reverend is talking at the service, Sookie and Alcide are sitting together. This must have occurred AFTER Sookie visited Warlow with all the wedding decorations in fae plane (because Sookie is wearing the same black dress when she is with Warlow). So, I’m assuming this is the ‘much later’ they are talking about in the spoilers. Therefore, Sookie did NOT become Warlow’s vamp bride and from the looks of it, she MAY have started dating Alcide. Just a theory.

• Tracy

August 12, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Yeah, I see that. Interesting. I never expected Sookie to keep her word to Warlow anyway, or at least not without pulling a Bella, and saying ‘just give me some time’. I think she’s got a trick up her sleeve.

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 12, 2013 at 10:10 pm

If Sookie ends up with Alcide I’m done with TrueBlood forever!!!

8. Michele

August 12, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I cannot wait for this finale, I have not trusted Warlow this entire season, (but i still think the actor playing him is very sexy) and I wonder what is in store for Sookie, if something does goes wrong I was holding out hope for Eric to swoop in and save her, but in the scene of the front door you see Jason carrying an unconscious Sookie into the house and that may be Violet feeding her. Also we still have Niall to get out of that dark relm, and there is a scene of Jason and Sookie in her bathroom looking startled at maybe the portal??? And with the HepV now out in public what could be in store for the vampires, could Eric be going somewhere to grieve alone or is he going to warn vampires about the HepV???? I really hope we have Eric back next season and the actor Alexander is not taking a hiatus from the show to do movies. Cause we need more Bill and Eric scenes those 2 together are fantastic.

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 12, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I hope Alcide and Sookie don’t start dating! He’s such a loser…

• Anja R

August 13, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I don’t care who she dates…as long as it’s Warlow 🙂

• Leigh

August 13, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I agree!! I hope we get much more Warlow next season! I’m so over Sookie and Bill! Would love a good love triangle between Warlow and Eric!

• Altagracia Hedrington

August 14, 2013 at 5:47 am

So, Warlow is definitely coming back next season are you sure? 🙂 Don’t give me false hope now!!!

• Leigh

August 14, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Oh I have no idea!! I really really hope he does though!!! I’ll be soooo bummed if the kill him off! 🙂

• danielik

August 13, 2013 at 4:19 am

And we need more Eric and Jason scenes too, I like them together.

• Yvonne

August 13, 2013 at 7:54 am

I like it too!

9. truebieee

August 13, 2013 at 5:32 am

I read one person’s thoughts on another site where they thought that Jessica telling Bill he can still make things right was in reference to Warlow wanting to turn Sookie (since she told Bill about that), hence the scene with Bill, Jason, Violet, Adilyn, and Andy.

From the promo, it looks like Violet feeds on Adilyn to get into the faerie realm (as Eric did previously) and takes Sookie from Warlow as he’s draining her. There’s also a quick glimpse of Jason carrying Sookie into her house, which could lead to Violet feeding Sookie her blood to heal her.

I also think all the fighting and the light being blasted on someone at Sookie’s place is Warlow against Andy, Jason (the scene with them and the guns) and Bill as well (window scene?) — also collaborating with the scene of Jason and Violet on the steps and the stake hitting the ground.

I’m just not sure about the scene with Sookie, Alcide and Jason in the church with Reverand Daniels. I’m guessing it takes place after the whole Warlow incident…?

But no matter what happens, I highly doubt Sookie and Alcide will be an item in the season finale. Though there have been sparks between them in past seasons, Sookie and Alcide ARE friends, so I think it’s safe to say they could possibly be sitting next to each other without there being anything romantic going on.

10. Maxime

August 13, 2013 at 6:25 am

OMG !! I think I just saw Tara bitting her mother !!!

• Tigerlily_swirl

August 13, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I saw that too! At first I thought Tara was giving her a hug, but the expression on Lettie Mae’s face says otherwise! LOL.

11. Anja R

August 13, 2013 at 12:32 pm

With all of this talk about Eric being “gone,” or not in the finale….does anyone else think the person in the leather jacket @ 0:18 is Eric? It looks like his build, standing (accosting someone) next to Andy’s sheriff car.

Could he been in a scuffle with Bill? It looks like Bill gets faerie light-blasted off of Sookie’s porch, and you can see Andy’s car there in that scene as well.

Also, the arm looks a little masculine to me – at least the forearm does. Could it have been Jason?? He does have delicate fingers (for example, the dream scene of him and Warlow). Maybe that’s a stretch, because that would mean Sookie had been turned after all (I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Or of course, it could be that Eric showed up to give Sookie his blood – which could still have both Warlow’s blood and his own vampire blood in it.

12. Syydiana

August 13, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I see some comments about Alcidd and Sookie… But didn’t Eric take care of that last season when they came in for her help with the Authority and Sookie was all liquored up… Was that “Lets Boot & Rally”? I still want that on a T-shirt…LOL

13. Buckspa

August 15, 2013 at 12:29 am

I will, for one , be completely irritated if they kill off Warlow next episode. They have barely developed his character over the ten short episodes this season. He has a totally fascinating history, being 5500 yo a fairy, vampire originale. I hope they follow through on this story, and enlightened us about fairy /vampire history. I don’t like being teased.

• truebieee

August 15, 2013 at 12:50 am

I agree! Personally, I love Warlow on the show. But whether some fans like him or not, I think it would be way to soon to kill him off if the writer’s even have any intention to do so. He’s one of the most interesting characters yet and they can do so much with his character in future seasons.