The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly‘s digital magazine includes five teases for the True Blood season 6 finale from showrunner Brian Buckner:
- There will be more blood. (Duh?)
- The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie and a “less patient Warlow”.
- There’s a significant time jump in the second half of the episode, which will help move the action to Bon Temps for next season.
- Bill will recognize the error of his ways. “The question going forward is, can he be forgiven?”
- Eric has one “sexy and provocative” scene. “There’s definitely something for the ladies and the gay men,” Buckner says. “We might see a certain body part.”
I know most of the comments are going to be about #5 (I’m looking at you, ESW), but I’m most curious about #2 and #3, and whether they relate to each other.
The True Blood season 6 finale, “Radioactive”, airs Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on HBO.