Uncategorized

SPOILERS: The Return of Sarah Newlin?

When last we saw Sarah Newlin, she was running away from former lover Jason Stackhouse who barely remembered his humanity in time to avoid killing her. With this being the final season of True Blood, and Sarah still alive and kicking out there somewhere, we’ve wondered if she’d return. Based on a new casting call, not only is she returning, she may be one of the final villains of the show.

Producers are currently casting Sarah’s parents, Mr. & Mrs. Crabtree (that’s right, her maiden name is Crabtree). The duo are Texas socialites and appear in just one episode (cue ominous music).

Also being cast is Amber, Sarah’s “angry, bitter, gothed-out” sister, who will appear in multiple episodes  as part of a “juicy, twisty, this-will-explain-a-lot-about-why-Sarah-is-the-way-she-is” arc.

So possible redemption for Sarah as we find out more about her past? I’m picturing a childhood similar to Jessica’s with her repressive father, but with more money and more drinking.

(source)

1. Liz

February 28, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Sarah is so good at being bad, I like the idea of her returning as one of the villains. I’m thinking that Jason may regret not finishing her off when he had the chance.

2. Rina

March 1, 2014 at 2:40 am

Well, Sarah and Jason definitely have unfinished business, and Sarah is a delicious villain. So glad that TB will be capitalizing on an established character rather than introducing a brand new villain in the last season. Of course they may still add some smaller bads. I can’t wait for S7.

3. Shaun

March 1, 2014 at 10:35 am

Lol I agree Liz, I think Jason is most certainly going to regret not blasting her head off while he had the chance, I swear I was almost screaming at the scream “JUST KILL HER ALREADY” and was rather annoyed when she just…..escaped…..so I thought “Ok, she HAS to come back, that’s too much, she did TOO MUCH not to pay or come back!”, so I’m glad that Sarah is returning. She annoys the hell out of some people, but I like her character, she’s the perfect “Love to hate” villain.

Maybe she’ll ironically somehow become a Hep-V infected vampire who is killed off by Jason (given it was Sarah who was one of the key people behind Hep-V being created).

4. Blomman

March 1, 2014 at 12:12 pm

This Will be a great twist ! she till be a great willan .. wasent upset or angry when She gott away so to speak . Liked Jason becomme a greater person and the fact she cant turn back time and change that make me smille and was shore that she must be back with more the next season . However i wonder if the police is looking for her ? Cant wait to Watch the ep !!

5. Evan

March 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Hmm, interesting. I wonder if Sarah’s sister Amber is the one she spoke of in season 2. The sister that disappeared and was thought to be dead.

6. Annie

March 2, 2014 at 9:29 am

I have wondered about Crystal and Hot Shot. Did. He get any of the girls pregnant? Does he have cubs? What is going on with him and getting so sick. Hallucinating and what not. And with S Sarah..whoa nelly. She is psycho. And with Jason, Sarah and Crystal. There is alot of loose stings to tie up.

7. tom

March 2, 2014 at 9:40 am

i have also wondered about crystal and hot shot. will she return and did any of the women who raped jason end up pregnant. would like to see what went on with that.

8. Vampiremaniac

March 6, 2014 at 6:01 am

I love Sarah, so good to have her back! If only there was a way to bring back Truman as well. It’s so rare for supernatural shows to have human antagonists, I love the fact that TB didn’t want to follow the norm and brought us not just one but three human antagonists until now (Steve, Sarah, Truman).