True Blood Radio 219: “Eric Isn’t Dead”

The countdown to True Blood‘s final season begins with a brand new episode of True Blood Radio! Liz & Mel are back to talk about the first photos and footage from season 7, plus a review of Charlaine Harris’s new book, discussing casting and spoilers, and yet again answering the question of whether or not Eric is dead. (A clue: the episode title gives it away.)

Things we talked about:

1. Steph

May 12, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Welcome back, Ladies! I missed you 🙂
    Thanks for the review of Charlaine’s new novel (which I plan to get!) and for your thoughts on the upcoming season. Only a month to go!!!
    Thoughts on Mr. Gus and Ms. Suzuki’s relationship. If Mr. Gus is a vamp, perhaps Ms. Suzuki created True Blood to “save” Mr. Gus from his vamp need to drink blood. I don’t know what type of relationship they have, but it will be fun to uncover this season 🙂
    P.S. when will the “pay your respects” posters you flashed be out for full viewing? Thanks, Ladies!

May 13, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Thanks, Steph, we’re glad to be back!

I think the “pay your respects” images are from HBO’s official True Blood Twitter and Facebook accounts. Mynda found ’em for us.

2. Rina

May 12, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Great podcast, guys. Welcome back.

May 13, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Thanks, Rina. I promise to preserve some brain cells for our next podcast. 🙂

3. Artie

May 21, 2014 at 5:45 am

Is Sookie gonna turn into a vampire yes or no?

May 21, 2014 at 10:31 am

While only the writers know for sure, I’d say no. Sookie has become increasingly disillusioned by the reality of being a vampire, and actively decided she wanted to remain human when she turned down Ben/Warlow at the end of season 6.

4. Whitney

May 23, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Okay, here is my theory about how Eric survives. I think once he’s set on fire he melts the snow, giving him the shelter of all little snow cave. I think that would be a little comedic and if anyone has made snow forts as a kid you will know what I mean.