True Blood Season 7 Trailer: Flashbacks and Blood [Video]

Warning: to those who would rather wait for the season to air, this trailer is spoilery. You have been warned.

HBO released the first official trailer for True Blood season 7 tonight before airing “Fast and Furious 6” and it includes a lot more footage than we saw in the 30-second trailer, which dropped on Easter Sunday. This one is a full minute and a half and shows flashbacks to season one with Gran and the first time Bill and Sookie meet. It also includes a lot of blood, so be warned.

And because many of you will ask, new footage of Eric and Pam will likely not be seen in the early trailers for the season, if at all. They’re keeping that storyline under multiple wraps.

Premiere date is June 22nd at 9/8c. Don’t be late!

Song credit: “Blood on My Name” by The Brothers Bright (get it on iTunes)

1. Vicky

May 17, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I’m sad that my favorite show that I have been watching since the beginning is coming to an end :\'(

2008-2014 True Blood :\'(

• Dawn Rose

May 30, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Me too, so very sad and disappointed this is the final season. The show is so popular, i don’t understand it. But i agree, a spin-off would be a great idea!!! The season looks really good. Can’t wait!!!

2. Mariah

May 18, 2014 at 7:20 am

Can you at least think about a spin off??? Don’t completely take the show away!

May 18, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Mariah, we’re not HBO, we’re a fansite. We have no say over the show ending or any future plans for the story.

3. Blomman

May 18, 2014 at 11:33 am

Nice to see pam … gess she Will have Some problems find Eric and see her scream i just know i Was right when i thought she wont be the one rescue Eric . Hope it Will be bjorn but my gutt say Eric Will save him self .

4. Angi

May 18, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Has anyone else just hit replay over and over? I only stopped to go buy the song “Blood on My Name” on iTunes. Every time I watch it, I see or hear something new. C’mon, Season 7!