SPOILERS: Why Are Eric & Pam In Dallas?

The mini-descriptions for True Blood episodes 7.03-7.06 (the ones that will air in July) have been released, and Eric & Pam fans will be happy to know that we finally get a tiny clue about their storyline.

Episode 7.03 – Fire in the Hole

Sookie hatches a dangerous plan; Pam looks to motivate Eric.

Episode 7.04 – Sick of Goodbyes

Sookie enlists a band of vampires and humans to track down the H-Vamps.

Episode 7.05 – Return to Oz

Sookie hosts a mainstreaming party; Eric and Pam head to Dallas for a fundraiser.

Episode 7.06 – Karma

Sookie makes a shocking discovery; Eric and Pam forge an unlikely alliance.

Source: SpoilerTV

1. Aaron

June 8, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I am so sick and worried about Tara meeting the true death and we will only see her In episode one. Please prayer circle for Sookie , Tara, & Pam. Everyone else is free game. I really really would hate it if it’s Tara who dies and the shoes start leaving Sookie angry and traumatized enough to give her edge this seasob. Ugh I’m hoping it is Jessica instead trying to protect Adalin who in all honesty her and her dad and witch stepmom bore me. They can go. To many feelings.

Y’all I need to know your guys hypothesis on what is going to happen and who dies. They have only shown two little clips of Tara in the battle field. That worries me. They show Jessica standing Infront a shadow like figure. Also worries me. Arlene well I hope it’s her to be honest. But they can bring her back a vamp so ironically she becomes what she feared.

2. SooricLover

June 8, 2014 at 3:34 pm

I hope Eric,Sookie,Pam,Jason,Tara and Lafayette lives and Eric finaly get his girl,the best choice for Sookie is Eric who always loved and respected her.SOORIC FOREVER!!!!!!!

• posh

June 9, 2014 at 1:36 am

I am not focusing on who ends up with who. Let us HOPE they give all the characters due respect and the FANS!

3. tamy

June 9, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Hmm, put eric in a different setting to focus more on bill and sookie… how original.

June 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Well, they could have burned up Eric for good, so there is that.

• tamy

June 14, 2014 at 5:39 pm

yes I would. I don’t like writers keeping characters in the show just for their sex appeal. And I just can’t keep watching dimwitted sookie again. I know this is a bill/sookie show, but daaamn can they be so freaking obvious. Sookie should be diagnosed with amnesia, it will make much more sense. I also feel sorry for alcede, there is no story line for him. He’s just in this season to get dumped. BTW, I don’t understand why everyone is getting all hyped up for a sex scene. It’s not needed and it’s a waste of film. I want to see good writing, not a silly side show.

June 16, 2014 at 9:50 am

Then why are you watching this show? You do know that this is a fansite for fans who love the show, right? You don’t like the writing, you don’t like the characters, it’s obvious that you also don’t like the fun, so I don’t understand why you are here.

4. Jennifer Cusnier

June 10, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I am so tired of people wanting this to be the ERIC SHOW. I absolutely love the bad ass viking. But he is not the only character on the show. Yes, in the books I do feel that Sookie had the strongest connection with him and they should have ended up together. But the show is something else. It’s based on the books, but the chemistry lies with Bill and Sookie. Like Alan Ball (the creator of TB) said- The original promise of the show is Bill and Sookie. So it only makes sense that they do put some focus on that. I definitely want to see where Eric is at, and hope they give him an awesome story line worthy of his greatness. This whole Team Bill or Eric or Alcide is ridiculous to me. I think Bill should end up with Sookie, not because he is better than Eric. Because honestly Eric beats him any day. But because of the connection him and Sookie share. It went deeper than any of the other relationships Sookie had. And yes, he fucked up. But so did Sookie. She’s been kind of an ass hole too. So they just kind of deserve each other. In all honesty I want all of the main characters on the show to be happy. I love complex characters who do both good and evil. It keeps things interesting. Team everyone!

June 11, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Yeah, Team Everyone!

I don’t think Sookie has had the kind of deep, lasting connection needed for a lifetime commitment with any of her suitors yet. She has chemistry to burn with Eric, IMO, but I don’t see them lasting for the same reasons book Eric and Sookie couldn’t last. I’ve said before, and again when we recorded today’s podcast, that I don’t like Bill when he’s Sookie’s romantic partner. I like it when they work together to solve a mystery or resolve a problem, but not as a couple. Alcide…we haven’t seen enough yet to know for sure, but it doesn’t seem like a relationship that will last. Honestly, since the show hasn’t set up Sookie/Sam like the books did, I don’t see Sookie ending up with any of these men when the final episode is over. And that’s OK.

5. Stephanieb

June 11, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I’m actually tired of Sookie. And if Tara dies trying to protect her again I’ll be royally pissed. I’m worried about my girl Tara y’all. I know most of the people are gonna bite the dust by the end but I don’t want her to go at the beginning of the season. I mean, she’s finally come into her own. She even has a friend in her new Aunt Willa. Anyways I’m excited that the show is only 2 weeks away! I’ve stayed far away from this site so I wouldn’t spend too much time trying to figure out spoilers. The wait is almost over!!

June 16, 2014 at 9:54 am

Ha, I love the “Auntie Willa” reference!

I’ve actually enjoyed how they’ve developed the Sookie character on the show. She’s one of the ones who has gone through the most changes. Tara is another – I actually didn’t think I’d like her as a vampire, but she surprised me. 😀