Sneak Peek at Episode 7.04: “Death is Not the End” [Video]

HBO posted the promo for next week’s episode titled “Death is Not the End”.  At this point that’s almost too scary to even think about. I hope they are words of consolation for some characters. Eek!

Watch with us Sunday night at 9/8c. And don’t forget to join us in the chat room while we watch the show! Lots of people are coming in and sharing the experience with us and we’d hate for you to miss out. 😀

1. Shyneece

July 8, 2014 at 8:13 am

You know its a final season, when everyone turns on each other! Lets hope Sookie doesn’t blame herself for last week! And Bill….don’t be stupid this time!

2. Kate

July 8, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Does arlene scream that Jane is dead or something at the end? I can’t really make it out. It’s not a big deal, as Jane Bodehouse is such a barely used character. I’m just curious.

• TB Fan

July 9, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Arlene said; “You cain’t (can’t) do this!”, not “Jane is dead!”

• Kate

July 9, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Well, I feel stupid, lol.

3. Bri

July 10, 2014 at 10:14 am

I think they will kill Jane off (maybe Holly too). Also, Sookie’s blood will probably be used to heal Eric I betcha…and I get the feeling that Sookie will be turned in the end.

4. Rina

July 10, 2014 at 10:29 pm

It’s getting crazier and crazier with each new episode. Can’t wait until Sunday. Yes, True Blood got me excited again.

5. Angi

July 12, 2014 at 12:05 am

Does anyone know why we didn’t get any sneak peek clips for this coming episode? HBO only gave us one last week, and I haven’t seen anything but this video this week. They used to put out as high as three in the other seasons. I miss them. They are how I get my fix during the week!

July 12, 2014 at 9:32 am

Um, the sneak peek that is embedded in this post was from the one they showed after last Sunday’s episode. They have been showing them each week.

• Angi

July 12, 2014 at 9:45 am

I was thinking of the little clips they release. Last week, it was Bill and Sookie in the car. Usually you can go to the website and they are posted at the bottom or on YouTube. It gives you a taste of the upcoming action. The promo videos like this one are always cool, but I like the clips.

July 12, 2014 at 2:12 pm

They didn’t release any sneaks of other scenes this week. 🙁