Watch the Preview for True Blood Episode 7.06

WARNING: SPOILERS!

Watch the preview for True Blood episode 7.06, “Karma”, below. We get some sisterly bonding, Violet making me nervous, Bill trying to find out why his infection is spreading so quickly, and Eric and Pam in chains waiting for the sunrise.

1. BW

July 21, 2014 at 12:08 am

Was Bill’s HepV Sookified?

• Rina

July 21, 2014 at 12:25 am

Wouldn’t that be ironic? We all keep thinking that Sookie’s blood will be the cure for Hep-V, but what if it mutates Hep-V into something even worse? I can’t wait to see where this story goes. I’m practically giddy to be this excited about True Blood again.

• Rebecca

July 23, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Considering the title is “Karma” and the last season had a whole lot of Fae being drained, it would be Karma that the Fae blood accelerates the Hep-V in vampires.

2. Joseph

July 21, 2014 at 1:20 am

This season is beyond phenomenal. They have really delivered with what I thought initially to be a “walking dead” derivative. Having both Bill & Eric get it threw a curve ball.

This is getting good.

I can’t wait to see Violet go psycho. That chick is nuts.

3. Briana Eldridge

July 21, 2014 at 2:53 am

There has to be cure. Someome has to save eric an pam you guys are gonna have some pissed off fan of u kill eric an pam

July 21, 2014 at 8:30 am

Hey Briana, we’re not HBO. It’s not up to us what happens on the show.

4. andrea

July 21, 2014 at 6:50 am

Rudger Hauer is supposed to be back …could he come up with a fairy cure ? Or the japanese firm producing Tru Blood ? They must have devoted an entire lab searching for it …

• andrea

July 21, 2014 at 6:58 am

Wait a minute ….if Jason had sex with an infected Jessica, then he has Hep-V as well now and can transmit it to any other vampire …bad idea Violet !!!

• Sara

July 21, 2014 at 11:04 am

Jessica is not infected….yet.

5. Tracy

July 21, 2014 at 1:04 pm

I wonder whose coffin Violet was breaking open?

6. Altagracia Hedrington

July 24, 2014 at 6:51 pm

God, I’m praying somehow Bill survives this!

7. Dawn

July 27, 2014 at 7:29 am

Here are my thoughts. I think Bill will contact the chinese guy he glamoured and let go with the bag of money, to find a cure to save them. And i think before show ends, Sookie will be turned into a vampire by eric or bill. I don’t think they will kill off the main 3 characters, Bill, Eric, and sookie. Hope not anyway.