True Blood Radio 226: “Lost Cause”

This week’s episode of True Blood Radio is shorter than our usual episode discussions because we’re getting ready to head to San Diego for Comic Con! But we had plenty to talk about as we were treated to another exemplary episode of True Blood. The viewers and (most of) the characters got a chance to breathe, regroup, grieve, and celebrate as we head into the final half of the final season.

1. Ryan Hall

July 22, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Kick ass Podcast! Just out of curiosity, does anyone believe we might actually get a hep v cure?? or are we destined to have everyone meet the true death??

July 22, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Sweet, we kick ass! 🙂

Yes, we think there will be a cure. How many will die before they find it, that’s another question.

2. esw45

July 22, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Mel, I think Eric will be cured but Bill I am not so sure he will be ….

July 22, 2014 at 5:41 pm

That’s the direction I’m leaning right now, too. I’ve had a feeling Bill wasn’t going to survive this season since before it started. :/

• BW

July 22, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I’m inclined to agree with you. I feel like Bill’s setting up to be the big martyr this season.

3. Altagracia Hedrington

July 22, 2014 at 10:18 pm

If Bill dies I will be so pissed! I don’t want him to die! 🙁

4. sookieleana

July 23, 2014 at 1:49 am

I have seen some speculation that the disease is different for Bill, as he caught it from Sookie’s fae blood (who got infected in the scene where Alcide is killed)and instead of killing him, it turns him back into a human. Maybe that is why we are having all these boring Bill human flashbacks?

5. Maggie

July 24, 2014 at 1:41 am

Mel – You’re a hoot without your filter:)
    Won’t Arlene also be infected after being bitten so many times?