WATCH: True Blood Comic Con Teaser Trailer

At the end of the final True Blood panel at Comic Con, HBO showed an epic teaser trailer for the final five episodes of the series. Take a look below and check out the screencaps we grabbed, then hit us with your best speculation about what’s coming in these last episodes.

Things we noticed:

• Niall!
  • There is an antidote!
  • Hoyt + Jessica!
  • Tara!
  • Arlene + Keith!
  • Sookie pledges to find a cure, Pam and Eric saddle up
  • Sookie kisses Bill!
  • Eric tells Sookie she is among the handful of people he cares about!
  • Tara flashback!
  • Violet has Jason tied up!
  • Sarah Newlin chained in the basement at Fangtasia!
  • Adilyn in danger!
  • Sookie holding a baby when a man walks in DURING THE DAY!

1. sookieleana

July 27, 2014 at 2:30 am

It looks like the speculation was right, Bill will turn human and he and Sookie will have a baby. Gosh, this really isn’t the ending I even imagined from watching the first 6 seasons of the show. I have been waiting patiently for Sookie and Eric, believing they were saving the best until last, and now they aren’t going to give us it at all. I’m not even sure I can make it to the end, I always said I would see this thing though as it has given me so much enjoyment, but when you cry with sadness because you are so devastated at a promo, there’s not much hope!

• posh

July 27, 2014 at 4:57 am

I must have missed the “Bill will turn human” where are you getting that?? And don’t be sad, just take it on the chin like we all are having to do with a story not going the way we want it to =( I know it really sucks.

2. mollie

July 27, 2014 at 2:47 am

It’s been pretty clear from the beginning, it’s always been about Bill&Sookie. Bill proposed to Sookie and was kidnapped, everything since then has been a wild ride. Eric may have been prominent in the books. But on TB, no doubt, Sookie has never gotten over Bill. I think it was Mel here predicted that Bill& Sookie would only remain as friends. Remind me to never take you to Vegas!

3. Jeff

July 27, 2014 at 5:32 am

I really don’t think that’s Sookie holding that baby. It looks like another flashback of Caroline. Look at the decor.

• Jeff

July 27, 2014 at 5:36 am

Also that looks like Sister Newlin getting staked by Eric in the last one. So excited to get through these last few episodes, and so sad at the same time.

• Debbie

July 27, 2014 at 8:11 am

If it is Sookie holding the baby, it looks like its a dream.

• Lynn

July 28, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Like the electrical cord on the lamp?

4. shelia cutts

July 27, 2014 at 5:40 am

I think Sookie gave him her blood, so he can walk in the sun one more time! Sure hope not!

• Angela

July 27, 2014 at 8:31 am

It’s bill 100% sure. Kristen got so emotional when she was talking about Alex….Eric is going to die. 🙁 …now I am really pissed.

• Angela

July 27, 2014 at 9:09 am

Sorry….I can’t believe I misspelled the name of one of the best characters of the show: Kristin

5. Ambie

July 27, 2014 at 7:38 am

That might be Willa in the basement her hair looks to dark for Sarah.

6. Mischa

July 27, 2014 at 9:01 am

I have a really gut wrenching feeling for the last episodes, based on these clips. It does look like Sookie from holding a baby in the rocking chair, and Bill, however, it looks like some sort of dream. I fear this could be the end of both Bill and Eric, I’m completely unsure what will happen to the other characters at this moment.

I do hope at least Sam, Lafayette, Andy and Arlene will be alive at the end of it, and Adylin.

Of Sookie? I hope she ends up alone, as I think theirs been far too many back and forths with love interests and needs to be an open ending, as I think that will satisfy everyone also, hoping the main characters survive.

• Angela

July 27, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I agree…why make is so obvious. What’s the point of watching it if we already know she’s in love with Bill AGAIN! I don’t think bill will die, sookie is going to save bill and he will become human. I have a feeling that the spoilers I saw in youtube are true. I’m very devastated. And by the way kristin talked about her last scene with alex….You can tell eric will die 🙁

• Mischa

July 27, 2014 at 1:47 pm

I think it would be a bad decision to kill Eric, he has a massive following, but then again, the show is ending so they might think ‘why not?’. Bill and Sookie, well, it’s hard to say, personally it would be nice to see Sookie just by herself for a while. I’m not a shipper of any couple on this, as I just love the show in general, but I do feel a massive death coming, and I also have a feeling like their could be a huge shock in store right at the very end.

• Angela

July 27, 2014 at 3:00 pm

exactly! I’ll see it on HBOGO and fast forward the obvious. I mean, just because they became a couple in real life does not mean their characters have to end up together. That’s amateur writing. Who cares if they had chemistry. Leave their personal lives out of it and throw a curve ball at us. Instead of sookie ending up with someone, let her start a new life. Away from all the drama. JMO

July 27, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Off topic: every time I see your name, I think of Misha Collins from Supernatural. We were at the same party on Friday night at Comic Con; he’s a riot! 🙂

7. amy Cooper

July 27, 2014 at 11:13 am

Well, I’m not sure what this shows us as clips are often edited to tease us into thinking that the story will go one way but it actually goes some where we are not able to predict from the clips. What it does show us is that we are in for a heck of a ride these last episodes.

I love this show and I’m so sad that this is the final season.
    #True to the End and Beyond

8. Marie Bernsen

July 27, 2014 at 11:44 am

I had hoped for a Sookie/Eric ending- I can’t see her ending up with Bill or Eric after watching the recent clip. Bill saying to Eric that he wants to give Sookie her life back makes me think he will not accept a cure if there is one. I think Bills flashbacks to his human life do serve some purpose in the plot, he said his wife was his first and only love. Perhaps he did love Sookie but he never did really enjoy or accept his life as a vampire. Maybe Bill will die, Eric will live and either glamour Sookie (if thats possible) into forgetting him and Bill- the ultimate sacrifice on Erics’ part because we know he does care deeply for Sookie.

9. Laney

July 27, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I don’t think the kiss between Sookie.and Bill means they will wind up togeather. It is unlikely that HBO would give away something that major in a teaser. I think we could wind up with a very different outcome for Sookie and as much as I would love a Sookie-Eric ending I’m not very hopeful. I’d actually be fine with the series ending the same way as the books. I would really hate to see either Bill or Eric die. I don’t think that Eric will die just because KBV cried when talking about filming her final Pam-Eric scene. She says in an interview that she cried ” like 96 times” when talking about this final season. She didn’t just cry about that scene.
    Im going to enjoy every minute of the final ride and trust in Buckners comment that all of the characters will wind up in a place the fans will be ok with.

10. Laura

July 27, 2014 at 7:37 pm

As long as it doesn’t end like the book series, I’ll be happy!

11. Anya

July 28, 2014 at 3:23 pm

What’s the music playing in the background? My app can’t identify it.

12. Lindsay

August 3, 2014 at 3:22 pm

So as far as I can tell from these clips and the other episodes it’s easy to conclude what will happen. Sookie contacts Niall to help bill, they find that doc lady from season two to help, which isn’t successful. Bill has a dream about sookie being in the sun and having a child, so decides to set her free and accept his fate. Sookie runs to bill and they make love one last time. Eric and Pam kill Sara’s sister and find Sara. Eric drinks her blood and is cured and all he’ll breKs loose with the yakawhatzoo corp. bill confronts Eric about his plan to set sookie free by killing himself and I’m assuming doesn’t check with her first. Using a letter opener Eric kills or aids in killing bill. Eric confesses his adoration and makes a proposal to sookie about having a life together now that bills gone. Eric never tells bill about the cure in Sara and keeps her tied up at fangtasia. Violet kills Adeline and what’s is face and traps Jason to torture him. Hoyt remembers Jessica because of sookies powers somehow. Eric is rejected by sookie and leaves for good. I have no clue about Sam and pregnant girl. I think Tara is trying to show them a vision about setting all vampire kind free and maybe healing them??? That ones still unclear. But I do know at the end sookie finds Sara mewling either dead or tied up in the basement and finds out about Erica betrayal and bills real death reason. Oh and before bill dies him and sookie get hitched for legal reasons so she can keep his estate, that one of course is a stab in the dark using deductive reasoning and clips of the actors discussing the shooting of the end scenes. Anna does say they shoot her last scene in a remote church in Cali. So we shall see where that leads. Oh and we already know Arlene is set to be with vampire random guy. So there, seems boring to me for a closing of an amazing show, but they were trying to wrP up all these character plots fast, whilst pleasing every type if viewer! Also, they of course will be much better at the delivery than me.