Watch the Preview for True Blood Episode 7.09

The penultimate episode of True Blood airs next week. Watch the preview for episode 7.09, “Love Is To Die” and tell us what you think is going to happen.

1. Brandon W

August 11, 2014 at 2:46 am

Does Eric Fly away with sookie in the promo? “Holy S” (as season 3 Sook would say!)

2. Tracy

August 11, 2014 at 9:33 am

It does look like that. I don’t think people should get too excited, though – that seems like a pretty big spoiler if that really is the end game, so I think it’s a red herring.

3. Tracy

August 11, 2014 at 9:39 am

So, who chains Pam? Is it the Nu-Blood guys, or heaven forbid, Eric? I don’t want to think Eric would chain Pam, but if he were going to go against he Nu-Blood guys to help Sookie (by saving Bill), she would fight him tooth and nail over it. They might make it so that he feels he has to. Which sucks. LOL

• esw45

August 11, 2014 at 11:31 am

I think its Mr. Gus who chains up Pam because Eric lied to him about Sookie and the about letting others know about the cure…he knows that Eric cares about Sookie too. I think we will have another Pam and Sylvie situation but instead it will be Pam and Sookie

4. Sarah

August 11, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Omg. I bet it will be a Pam vs. Sookie. Maybe Sookie and Bill both die????

5. Antonella

August 12, 2014 at 8:55 am

Probably Mr Gus will chain Pam when he will find out that Eric lied about Sookie . I hope Pam doesn’t die.

6. sookieeleana

August 12, 2014 at 9:56 am

That promo is very cruel with those Eric/Sookie clips. They want to give us hope that they could have something together again, but all the spoilers we have had so far completely contradict that.

I am looking forward to seeing Eric fly off with Sookie is his arms – something I’ve been wanting to see for a long, long time. We can only hope for 2 more weeks that they give us other things we have been wanting to see too 🙂

7. rcox

August 12, 2014 at 10:49 am

I think Mr Gus is going to chain Pam. d Eric is going to get Sookie so they can find and save her. This will allow Sookie and Pam to end the feud between them.

8. posh

August 12, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I don’t think Pam will EVER be a friend of Sookie…EVER. It would go against her character. It seems to me she only tolerates Sookie because of Eric and if there were no Eric I think Pam would make a fairy milk shake out of Sookie. Ahhhh I fan could only dream.
    I wonder who Bill can leave his house and properties to? I am with Mel, I think Bill is a gonner.

August 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm

They were friends in the books, and I can’t help wishing that had transferred to the series. Oh well.

• andrea

August 14, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I too miss this friendship they both had in the books …also Sookie living in Eric’s flat, with all its modern design furniture, having a real relationship, how great would that have been to watch !!

9. rcox

August 12, 2014 at 7:34 pm

It doubtful Sookie will become a fairy milkshake. I think she can hold her own. I think anything other than a milkshare ending is possible with the writers.

10. Kate

August 12, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Is that James Jessica’s leaning in to kiss? Maybe that’s the love triangle that gets resolved?

11. andrea

August 14, 2014 at 6:20 pm

I bet Sarah Newlin will tell Mr.Gus about Sookie and her attempt to cure Bill in the basement. This will lead to Pam being chained and Sarah been removed from the basement to another location. I think Eric will come up with something to free Pam, maybee with Sookie’s help (flying off together would make sense if its urgent). He must have a plan, like when he framed Russell to day walk in season 3 … The writers cannot be that lazy as to replay the Sylvie/Pam dilemna scene again, can they ???