POLL: Who will Sookie end up with?

Last week we asked you to predict Bill’s ultimate fate. Most of you think he will meet the true death and reunite with his human family, which is clearly what Bill wants at this point. Will that be what happens? We’ll find out next week.

In the meantime, we have a new poll for you!

It’s been the most hotly debated question since the series began: who will Sookie end up with?

Do she and Bill find some way to be together, despite their history and Bill’s suicidal depression?

Do she and Eric finally have their time together, without a witch’s curse to interfere?

Do she and Sam finally get the timing right somehow?

Will she end up with someone entirely different?

Or will Sookie choose herself?

Vote in our pollย and leave a comment about your choice. (Note: as always flaming, trolling, and general nastiness are unwelcome here. Comments in violation of our guidelines will be deleted and the commentator put on moderation.)

[polldaddy poll=8252602]

1. nata

August 18, 2014 at 11:08 am

I voted for Eric, but it is mustly whisful thinking

2. Kim

August 18, 2014 at 12:18 pm

I think Sookie will use her ” one vampire killing fairy fire ball” to put Bill out of his misery. Thus, getting rid of her fairy powers and making her totally human. Eric,who I believe truly loves her too, realizes what Bill said to him makes sense. He will then glamour Sookie to forget about him ( since Sookie could be glamoured since not being fairy anymore). Sookie would then be free from both Bill and Eric and go on to have a normal life with a normal guy. Although….. My fantasy ending would be for Eric to turn her, but that’s never going to happen.

• ChristieAtlanta

August 18, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Kim, that would be a FABULOUS ending!!!

• Sarah

August 19, 2014 at 3:47 am

I do Agree for the most part,not sure if she will kill Bill,be do agree that she will lose her powers and about Eric glamouring her,I also think she should have been with Eric but can’t see that can happen after Bills annoying speech .Think Sam will return at the end and they will hint at a relationship…then jump forwards a few years to find them together with kids…still wish she was with Eric though ๐Ÿ™

3. sookieeleana

August 18, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I had to vote Bill as I think that is who it is going to be. I would still love for it to be Eric, but going by the finale promo it is all about Sookie & Bill’s great love. It does seem strange that TB are not going to even touch the relationship that formed a major part of the later part of the book series, but with only one episode left, it really looks that way ๐Ÿ™

4. sookiefan

August 18, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I think Niall may have provided an important clue when he referred to LOVE, life, living and dying as the miracle….Bill may be emancipated via miracle, to his human self or the selfless act he commits to protect Sookie from the Yakuza will earn him a little magic of his own. I think Fae forces will show him he has been exonerated and he will want to live. Wishful thinking perhaps, but Sookie would never be abandoned by this world

5. Bobbi Ashley

August 18, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I voted for Bill. Sookie will be using her power on the vampire that is in Bill. I have a feeling on the baby dream(it was a vision), the dream will come true only the baby will not be a void but a human. Eric and Pam will be together,Jessica and Hoyt will be together. It’s going to be a happy ending DARNIT!! lol

6. Katherine

August 18, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Well I voted for Eric its who I have seen her perfect match since season 2 and it was unfair that they didn’t have an opportunity of a real relationship. I am certain that this is not going to happen but a girl can dream. I am not the only one who see their incredible chemestry.

• Latasha

August 18, 2014 at 8:30 pm

You are not the only one. Every time they are on screen together, you can see it. I give up on seeing them together. It’s all about Bill.

• Jezreel

August 18, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Yournrigjt..I can also see their chemestry. They’re cute couple since in season 2. I voted Eric for good. Yes! for Eric…..

7. Kristine West

August 18, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Sookie won’t be Eric because I Sookie is scared of her feelings for Eric.

8. Angi

August 18, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I voted “no one”. As much as I do have a favorite suitor for Sookie, I can’t help feeling that conversation in 7.09 with Arlene was a clue. Maybe we’ll get a flash forward of her future with someone we don’t recognize, or maybe someone we do, so we can see that she did it. This has been a great final season!

9. esw45

August 18, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I voted for no one because I still think bill will die and Sam is going to be married with a child and Eric fits her the best and has the best chemistry but the writers have never thought much of the relationship…Season 4 was all we were ever going to get.

10. Jezreel

August 18, 2014 at 10:31 pm

He is so handsome for Sookie

11. Jezreel

August 18, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Eric

12. Antonella

August 19, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I voted for no one because both Bill and Eric are aware of “not being good for her” and will let her live her life. Sam left with Nicole. Maybe in the future Sookie will meet the right one. Also I think that after everything she faced Sookie became a stronger woman.

13. Mary Ann Bisaha

August 19, 2014 at 3:38 pm

I’m going with Eric. They have such a great chemistry and they belong together. Not saying that Bill wouldn’t be good but I feel Bill is going to die and tell Sookie to go with Eric and be happy. I also think Eric will turn Sookie so they can live forever.
    Hell, then again maybe she’ll go with Lafayette ๐Ÿ™‚ hehe….hey one never knows!!!!!!!!!!!! bet no one thought of that!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    anyways, doesn’t matter who Sookie ends up with this is the END of TRUE BLOOD and I’m not liking it…..so ehhhh doesn’t matter to me.
    Thanks for all the years Sookie, Bill, Eric, Pam, Sam, Lafayette, Tara, Arlene, Alcide, Hoyt and Baby Vamp Jessica….its been real….now out with you all says Sherrif Andy! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Mary Ann Bisaha

August 19, 2014 at 3:40 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i can’t believe i forgot one more JASON! damit Jason get out of whoevers bed and get with the rest of the group! ๐Ÿ™‚

15. emax

August 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm

maybe Big John !!!!!

16. Storyfan

August 21, 2014 at 11:54 am

Both. I think Eric will become human saving Bill from the fairy ball of death Sookie throws at someone else. He’ll get a normal human life with Sookie, and Sookie will live her extended fairy life with Bill.

17. Kiltlover

August 21, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I’m torn between what I want to happen and what I think they will do. Given how the books ended they may flashforward to a relationship with Sam. My preference is that she ends up with Eric because he turns her. A girl can dream! ๐Ÿ™‚