Take the True Blood Season 7 Fan Survey

True Blood fans are an opinionated bunch, and we’re not afraid to say what we like and don’t like about our show. Now that the final season has wrapped, we want to know what you, the fans, thought about this season of True Blood.

Please be sure to read each question carefully and remember that 10 always means MOST and 1 always means LEAST when you’re asked to rank your choices.

This survey will be open until 11:45PM Pacific on Sunday, September 14, allowing fans plenty of time to respond. We’ll share the results with you a few days afterward to see how your view of True Blood stacks up with other fans!

>>Click here to take the survey!<<

Looking for a place to discuss the season? Visit our Official True Blood Support Group.

1. Rina

August 24, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Interesting survey. Some questions were a little difficult to answer because of the need to scroll. It’s hard to do the forced rankings unless you can see the whole answer field at the same time.

August 24, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Yeah, I’m not thrilled with the formatting but unless we wanted to pay $300 to a different survey company, it’s the best we could do.

2. Missie

August 24, 2014 at 10:44 pm

For the first question, it was very hard for me to answer, cause simply, it’s all of the above!

3. Deidre

August 25, 2014 at 9:23 am

Great survey. I just wanted to say I thought the series finale was great. All shows do come to an end. There is a starting point and an ending point. The way the writers handled it was just right. I loved this show and will miss it. I actually enjoyed the show more than the books. What a ride!!

4. Tracy

August 25, 2014 at 9:49 am

All wonderful questions that you would think the writers would have thought of. LOL I agree 100%. But perhaps he was trying to do her a favor cause he knew she didn’t like being fae, but when it came down to it, and she wouldn’t do it, he still wanted to die? IDK.

5. Dawn

August 25, 2014 at 10:32 am

I liked this season, BUT, i hated Bill dying, and the way it happened. It was very sad. I honestly thought he would be saved. I cried. I will MISS this show immensly.

6. Bernadett

August 25, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I´m so shoked about Bills dead. but the wedding of Hoyt and Jessica was absolutly wonderful. And hell yeah: Eric forever !!!

7. Lidia

August 28, 2014 at 7:28 am

Another survey completed. I’ve been watching for too long, had to tick a new “age” box this year. How depressing!

August 28, 2014 at 8:49 am

I know, right? Time marches on…

8. Antonella

September 2, 2014 at 6:31 am

This is a very interesting survey to complete even if it was difficult to answer to some questions.
    Now I am curious to read the results.
    I am so sad True Blood is over I am already missing it.
    Ciao from Italy