Teases from Brian Buckner – added 08.12.13
The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly‘s digital magazine includes five teases for the True Blood season 6 finale from showrunner Brian Buckner:
- There will be more blood. (Duh?)
- The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie and a “less patient Warlow”.
- There’s a significant time jump in the second half of the episode, which will help move the action to Bon Temps for next season.
- Bill will recognize the error of his ways. “The question going forward is, can he be forgiven?”
- Eric has one “sexy and provocative” scene. “There’s definitely something for the ladies and the gay men,” Buckner says. “We might see a certain body part.”
Official Synopsis – added 08.05.13
Bill (Stephen Moyer) discovers that salvation comes at a price; Jason (Ryan Kwanten) senses a vampire attraction firsthand. Sookie (Anna Paquin) examines her future with Warlow (Rob Kazinsky), while Bon Temps braces itself when a new crisis threatens both humans and vampires.
Written by Kate Barnow; directed by Scott Winant.
TV Guide Synopsis – added 08.01.13
In the sixth-season finale, Jason feels a vampire attraction firsthand; and Bill finds that salvation isn’t free. Meanwhile, Sookie considers her future with Warlow as a new crisis poses a threat to humans and vampires alike.
In addition, the title has changed from “We Will All Go Together When We Go” to “Radioactive”.