Friday Five: Things We Love About Talbot
I can’t help myself. Every now and then I open up our interview with Theo Alexander and have a listen. I fangirl-chuckle at his cuteness and marvel at his braininess. What’s not to love about a man with a plan? So this week’s Friday Five needs to honor the character Theo plays on True Blood, Talbot.
- Designs by Talbot: You have to admire a guy with a flair for renovating. While his taste may not be what all of us could like, how many men do you know would be willing to tackle the job?
- Ché Talbot: Blood Gelato anyone? I’m thinking this guy would have won, hands down, in an “Iron Chef America” contest. Talbot seems to have more recipes for one ingredient than any chef I’ve ever heard of. Throw that down, Bobby Flay!
- Mississippi Queen: You know what I mean! He’s got charm, splendid manners and a way of making you feel at home that would rival any southern belle.
- Works Hard for His Honey: He redecorates his King’s castle, sees to his guests comforts, makes sure Russell gets his rest and maintains his, ahem, health. Where does this guy get time to himself? And where can I get one just like him?
- A Face That Launched A Thousand…: Well, you get the idea. Bottom lines is, with those sexy eyes, shiny black curls, luscious lips and inviting nuzzle zone, wrapped up in an elegant robe, Talbot is just too good to be true. And since every rose has it’s thorn, is it only a matter of time before we see his sharp, deadly side?
Food for thought.