PHOTO: New Sookie & Eric Photo from True Blood Season 4

The Nest found a new True Blood season 4 promo still, featuring a couple many fans have been waiting for – Sookie & Eric:

Sookie and Eric True Blood Season 4

Put those away, Eric.

Looks like Amnesia Eric is feeling protective of Sookie. And look at how clean her house is! Aside from the beer bottles and … yogurt containers?

1. Emily

June 16, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Is that her house??

2. Anne

June 16, 2011 at 7:27 pm

OMG!

I bet those are the borrow clothes Sookie gives Eric!

Can´t Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trish

June 17, 2011 at 12:33 am

looks like something that jason would wear!!!

• Mary Anne

June 18, 2011 at 4:06 am

i think so too!

3. Nicole L.

June 17, 2011 at 2:11 am

omg! I have sooo been looking forward to this season, for, like, ever! does anyone know what ep. this is?? O]:-]

4. Nicole L.

June 17, 2011 at 2:19 am

Disregard that last comment, as I was blinded by the beauty that is Eric Northman, teehee! :-]
    I’m not exactly sure what it is about him, that I find so irresistable, maybe the fact that he’s a bad@$$ with a metaphorical heart of gold, and would do anything to protect the few he deems worthy of his love…
    BUT WHATEVER IT IS… HE CAN COME BITE ME ANY NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! :-p~~

5. Dana

June 17, 2011 at 3:52 pm

That outfit is awful. I can’t wait.

6. Mary Anne

June 18, 2011 at 4:05 am

ERIK IS TOTALLY ADORABLE WITH HIS HAIR 🙂 AND CLOTHES TOO 🙂

so excited so excited

7. shapocika

June 18, 2011 at 5:26 am

it’s so going to happen: Eric and Sookie….. 8 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Trubie82

June 18, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I really hope they include certain scenes from the book! 😉

9. Dan

June 18, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Not a fan off the Sookie/Eric storyline. I’ll say that it looks like they’re sticking to the books with him obviously in clothes Jason gives him, and Eric losing his memory. Which pleases me to know that this is just a temporary pairin, leaving room for her to have a potential relationship with Quinn, who I hope may make a brief appearance at the end or as I see as more likely… A merger with Quinn & Alcide (Similar to how they merged Franklin Mott & Mickey in Tara’s storyline)…

June 21, 2011 at 12:43 pm

A friend of mine suggested Oded Fehr for Quinn the other day, and suddenly I’m totally on board with Quinn showing up on True Blood.

• starling

June 25, 2011 at 3:56 am

OMG – have you not read the books? Temporary pairing between Sook n Eric? Please.

10. anna

June 19, 2011 at 8:56 am

After reading most of Alan Ball’s comments, it looks like he’s setting the stage to reconnect Sookie and Bill…hope not…if yes, the story will lose its spark…
    Hopefully, he won’t ruin anna/alexander attraction and the plot just because anna and stephen are married in real life…

• shapocika

June 20, 2011 at 1:43 am

If mr. Ball decides to reconnect Bill and Sookie, the show will lose a lot of fans…. in this case we remain with the books and our imagination!!!!

June 23, 2011 at 8:37 am

Since this is “True Blood” and not “Life with Sookie & Eric”, I’m sure that the show won’t suffer. True Blood is so much more than just Sookie’s relationships.

11. emilee

June 20, 2011 at 7:05 pm

This picture has gotten me more excited for season 4 than any other promo has!!! Thank you soooo much. Eric, swoon…

12. Theresa

June 21, 2011 at 4:22 pm

i agree if AB reconnects bill/sookie i know im not going to watch.. and this is from a person that started watching the show.. then read the books.. but I love the show more.. i personally dont think bill and sookie have a connection that makes me crazy to run and turn the tv on .. and count the days .. i am glad the actors /actress are married in real life.. but sorry folks i watch entertainment to be entertain. and eric/sookie entertains me.. and makes me count the days off..

June 23, 2011 at 8:39 am

Again, this show is not just about who Sookie is dating. It would be too bad if you stopped watching something that is so rich in storylines. 🙁

• Theresa

June 23, 2011 at 9:38 am

you know true blood in whole is a great show.. but it still takes something that makes me want to watch… and although i like sam.. and i like jason… and i care what is going on with arlene.. i have to say that it is sookie that to me is the main character.. of course that it just my thinking.. and really….. there are other shows on TV that i watch when they come back on like SOA.. or Grey’s… heck I will even be there for Boardwalk Empire.. but the reason I cant wait for true blood is the sookie story line .. with eric..and.. now HBO isnt going to lose a customer if I stop watching true blood.. but I just feel if they put bill/sookie back together.. then its my turn off .. i mean like i said… im counting down for this show… i dont do that for others shows… but this one.. has me in it grip.. for now..

13. jay

June 21, 2011 at 11:31 pm

never read the books, and don’t want to. married or not, sookie and bill’s chem is the best i’ve seen in a long time. i just can’t see eric the same way after he got necked with another man!

14. omg

June 22, 2011 at 6:00 am

OMG OMG OMG IS IT LONG ENOUGH NOW OMG

15. Kim O.

June 22, 2011 at 9:47 am

I can’t stand his hair like that. I hope I can get past that.

June 22, 2011 at 12:49 pm

So do I. It would be a shame to miss what might be the best season yet because you don’t like someone’s bangs.

• Suzanne

June 24, 2011 at 11:36 am

Oh I can so Get passed the Hair – Look at that Face, That Body!! It going to be one Hot Season!! Oh Yeah!!

16. Suzanne

June 24, 2011 at 11:32 am

Hot!! Hot!! Hot!!! So Hoping We get that Shower Scene 🙂

17. Kay Bear

June 27, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Good point out on the yogurt there Mel! XD His hair in this scene makes me giggle.