Friday Five: Things That Could Go Wrong with Amnesia Eric

Mel and I talked a little about this in this week’s podcast, and I couldn’t help but make this the topic of our Friday Five. We could have some fun with this and I think it’s in keeping with the spirit of this new, funny, cute Eric. So let’s go!

1. Amnesia Eric gets caught feeding on Nan Flanagan;
  2. Amnesia Eric and Lafayette become BFFs and that’s how Eric ends up in pink spandex (ku-kak!);
  3. Amnesia Eric introduces himself to Alcide as Edward Cullen;
  4. Amnesia Eric wanders off one night and ends up in Mystic Falls with Damon Salvatore;
  5. Amnesia Eric takes the stage once again at Fangtasia, singing “Suspicious Minds” in a strangely familiar voice. There’s your Bubba.
So tell me, Troobs, what do you think could possibly go wrong with Eric? Comment below!

1. thisoldbroad

July 15, 2011 at 11:16 am

He could forget to wear clothes..
    He could be jumping off the roof re-learning to fly..
    He could forget the combination for the lock on his cubby & get trapped inside..
    He could decide he’d be a better King & kick Bill’s bu++..
    He could forget to wear clothes some more..

Obviously I’ve already had too much coffee this morning. Maybe I should go burn off some caffeine. Bye

• Dee

July 15, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Eric decides that he’s only comfortable in ancient Viking garb so Pam starts hitting museum exhibits for her maker.

Eric decides he wants to learn interpretive dance. He borrows Sookie’s pink Lycra tights to practice in.

Eric gets addicted to online video games. His handle is SmokinHotViking.

Eric watches The History Channel and points out what they get wrong.

Eric could forget to wear clothes. (Nice one thisoldbroad).

2. Granna

July 15, 2011 at 11:50 am

!. He could forget to wear clothes … Oh! Wait! Someone already said that.
    2. He could forget that he’s a Maker and b**ch slap Pam. Oh! wait! He already did that.
    3. He could forget that he promised Snookie, sorry – Sookie to not bite her
    4. He could forget that more than his feet are ticklish. I’d be happy to help him recover those memories!
    5. He could forget to wear clothes. Oh! Wait! thisoldbroad and I already said that!

Hey. I’m always glad to be as helpful as I can. πŸ˜‰

3. Mel

July 15, 2011 at 11:52 am

I don’t see how Eric forgetting to wear clothes is something WRONG… πŸ˜‰

• mary anne

July 15, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I know right! πŸ˜‰

4. Liz

July 15, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Love these! LMAO! You’re right, Mel! Keep them coming!

5. Paw

July 15, 2011 at 1:28 pm

He could kill Bill. That! HAHAHAHAHA I really want to see him in pink spandex. πŸ™‚

6. jamie

July 15, 2011 at 2:07 pm

amnesiac eric gets wrapped up as vampire burrito (somebody please put debbie pelt in chains)

7. K

July 15, 2011 at 2:49 pm

I would pay good money to see 2 through 5, but most especially 5. πŸ™‚

8. TrueEricBlood

July 15, 2011 at 4:20 pm

He could forget all the mechanics on how to have sex-then come to my house so I could teach him πŸ™‚
    He could become a carhop at Sonic for extra cash
    He could become a greeter at Walmart on the midnight shift
    He could sneek up on Bill and make him meet the true death, then become King
    He could write a column in the Bon Temps Bugle for amnesiac vampires, offering advice and whatnot

• boo

July 18, 2011 at 8:01 am

I’m with you on the first one πŸ™‚

9. Emma

July 15, 2011 at 5:16 pm

He could forget his manners and walk on the carpet with muddy feet, and make Sookie, aka. Snookie, real pissed

10. mary anne

July 15, 2011 at 10:55 pm

1. Eric will be employed at Merlotte’s
    2. Eric will forget how to shower. I’ll teach him.
    3. Eric will believe every vampire myth.

• boo

July 18, 2011 at 8:03 am

Really like the 2nd one lol πŸ™‚

11. Candi

July 15, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Eric could decide to finish fixing up Sookie’s/his house and walk around bare-chested with a tool belt on all night…sweating.

Eric could wander into a nudist colony and try to “blend in”.

12. Lori

July 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm

OMG these had me LMAO

Amnesia Eric introduces himself to Alcide as Edward Cullen;

Oh how I would love to see either of these lol

13. Tru blad

July 17, 2011 at 7:01 am

Eric will try out some new clothes in store department and then he will try pink spandex to make sookie laugh πŸ˜€

14. hika

July 18, 2011 at 2:48 pm

He could get caught by Sookie watching her Buffy DVD’s and laughing hysterically (I loved that part in the book)

He could get caught passing the time reading that Charlaine Harris novel Sookie started last ep.

He could pinch Snookie…sorry Sookie’s ass some more- that was adorable!

He could ask Sookie to remind him how to make love

He could learn to be a table dancer at his own bar πŸ™‚

He could wrestle some more gators and call himself Dundee.

Wow I so need to get out more…. naked Eric seems to have affected my mind.