VIDEOS: Three Sneak Peeks at True Blood Episode 4.04

Just a couple more days until a new episode of True Blood, and HBO is helping us get over the hump with three new sneak peeks of the episode.

So Eric drinking Sookie’s Claudine’s blood let’s him walk during the day?

“You’re not supposed to think”? Ouch, Bill.

Marnie is in WAY over her head. “I’m Alive and On Fire” airs Sunday, July 17 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Sarah

July 15, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Not drinking Sookie’s blood– remember, he drained Claudine. You need to drink a true Fairy’s blood to completely walk in the daylight.

July 15, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Oops, you’re right, Sarah. I was typing faster than my brain was thinking. Again.

2. Sarah

July 15, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Haha, that’s okay. And even better, we get to see a drunk Eric. So that’ll be fun. 😉

3. tori v.v

July 16, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Is anyone else drooling over Alcide stripping on camera??? What a tease. 😉

4. Sookieeleana

July 17, 2011 at 4:10 am

This is going to be a mega-episode, what with those clips and the little bits of Eric we’ve seen.
    Stephen Moyer looks like he’s having a ball with Bill this season – we’ll all start hissing at the screen soon when he comes on – I’m sure as an actor he is loving it. I know a lot of people don’t like what they’ve done to Bill but hats off to AB and his writing team for making him so much more interesting than he is in the books.

As for Pam, could I love her any more – she should be the vampire queen of the whole freaking world!

All I need now to make this episode perfect is for poor Jason to get the hell out of Hotshot!

5. Danielle

July 17, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Holy hell Alcide is hot! Cant wait for this episode. Between Alcide and adorable amnesia Eric (how cute is he btw?) I’ll be drooling all over the screen. Five more minutes!