True Blood Radio 149: “Soul of Fire”

Liz is out with a bad back (and good painkillers) this week, so our editor Myn pinch hits for her in this episode of True Blood Radio. We’re talking about the penultimate episode of True Blood season 4, “Soul of Fire”, sharing some news, and speculating on the season finale.

NOTE: This episode is audio because we couldn’t get Myn’s webcam to work.

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes here or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. LeAnne

September 7, 2011 at 9:40 pm

UGH! I know about back problems first hand! Feel better Liz 🙂

September 9, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Thank you, LeAnne! I am much, much better. 😀

2. Anja

September 9, 2011 at 6:55 am

Just gonna say: Debbie and Marcus? Something DID happen, guys. When they were talking he said something like ”I’m not just a revenge f**k to you…” so…they did sleep together. Guess Alcide can smell that lol. he rightfully abjured her.

September 9, 2011 at 1:36 pm

No they did not sleep together. Marcus was telling Debbie that that’s not all he wanted to be to her.

• Anja

September 9, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I’m pretty sure they did, though :-/
        And she was sitting on the bed, in her undies… HBO should clear it up for us 😛

Glad your back’s better Liz!

September 9, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Ever the arguer, aren’t you Anja. ;-D

• Anja

September 9, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I swear I don’t mean to be the arguer, Liz (honestly I’m not like that normally) You and I just always end up in a pretzel somehow lol

And about Debbie: I’ve read several recaps where they also say Debbie slept with Marcus, so I’m confused for real!

September 9, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Hmm…I need to rewatch that scene, with close captioning on, to be sure I heard what I think I heard.

3. ellie

September 9, 2011 at 12:06 pm

HI MEL,,, JUST LISTENING TO THIS WEEKS PODCAST…GREAT AS USUAL…(HOPE LIZ IS FEELING BETTER). THOUGHTS TO YOU ON ALCIDE ADJURING DEBBIE…. I HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN BUT DIDN’T MARCUS SAY TO DEBBIE ‘ WHAT WAS I A REVENGE F…K’.. SO I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT DEBBIE DID SLEEP WITH HIM NOT THAT TIME BUT THE TIME BEFORE WHEN HE WAS IN HER HOUSE…. THAT IS THE WAY I TOOK IT….AND EVEN IF SHE DIDN’T …SHE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND MARCUS WHILE SAM WAS HITTING HIM. THOUGHTS…HAVE TO WATCH AGAIN…BUT THAT’S WHAT I GOT OUT OF IT….

September 9, 2011 at 1:37 pm

See above reply to Anja.

4. Anne

September 9, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Hey girls and thanks for yet another great recap of our beloved show! Hey, can someone please explain or speculate for me what Bill and Eric might have been whispering about after Marnie was shot? Bill and Eric were just walking around whispering to eachother, while Sookie stood across the room watching them. Please explain as I know you’ll have an answer(s)! Thanks again.