SPOILERS: Ryan Kwanten Teases Jason/Jessica in True Blood Season 5

Ryan Kwanten gave TV Guide a little tease about True Blood season 5 in the new issue of the magazine, featuring our first look at Ryan guest starring on New Girl with Zooey Deschanel.

“I’m already back shooting,” he says. “Jason is definitely treading into uncharted territories with Jessica. For once, his one-track mind is focused on love.” Wouldn’t it be a shame if his ex-flame — Reverend Newlin’s wife, Sarah — were to reappear in Bon Temps and mess everything up?

First, awwwwww, Jason’s in love! Second, is that last sentence wishful thinking on TV Guide’s part, or can we look forward to the return of both Newlins in the new season? Only about 5 months to go, Truebies!

1. Sookieeleana

January 9, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I think it could just be wishful thinking, I don’t think there have been any rumors about Sarah’s return. I would love to see her back, I loved those season 2 FOTS episodes, happy times. Can you imagine her face when she discovered her husband was now a vampire LOL.

• Cha

January 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Oh yeah I think they made a hilarious couple of wacko’s but I was thinking if he is a vampire she prob us too. She would have to be to pose any type of real threat to Jess. I really hope they bring her back as well.

• Gracie

January 9, 2012 at 3:04 pm

I hope Sarah shows up pregnant and Jason is the father plus some of the hotshot women ! Cause Jason needs to learn that after listening to his libido for so long that there should be consequences to his actions ! Don’t want jessica to be hurt butjason should not get a free pass!

January 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I don’t see how Sarah could be pregnant with Jason’s child since he hasn’t seen her in about 18 months. Remember, there was a 12-month leap forward between seasons 3 and 4.

• Gracie

January 10, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I know but maybe show up with his kid in tow since Steve is gone or turned into a vampire she needs financial support.

2. Cookiespice1

January 9, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I thought Sarah was going to show up at Jason’s door with a baby in the season finale! Since Andy probably got the fairy lady pregnant, and the Fae want to increase their population, babies could be part of a theme for the next season. Perhaps some Hot Shot babies, and Sookie may be considering if she wants to have a baby someday. I could see this.

3. dawn

January 12, 2012 at 1:51 pm

i think jason should stay with jessica, he did not make any baby’s with any girl and that jessica is a vampire this would be good for him. and there is love! so mabe he can take hoytes place in her life an finely settle down with a girl would be a nice change for jason!

4. Kristin

January 12, 2012 at 2:10 pm

In my opinion the hottest romance Jason had was with Sarah, the reverend wife. I was not bored watching their scenes in season 2. His relationship with Jessica was exciting in the beginning, but it got boring at the end of the season.