SPOILERS: Casting Call for True Blood Episode 5.04

One reason to be glad the holidays are over? True Blood season 5 is back in production, which means…spoilers! Today we have the casting call for episode 5.04, titled “We’ll Meet Again”. Written by fan-favorite Alexander Woo and directed by Romeo Tirone.

It’s flashback time! In this episode, we’re going back to Iraq in 2003, when Terry and Patrick were serving together. We’ll meet Todd Jeffries and Jemarcus Kessler, part of Terry and Patrick’s Marine squad. They’re traveling to a small town to party and blow off steam when the night goes horribly, horribly wrong. We’ll meet a couple of residents of the town, an 18-year-old Iraqi boy and an older Iraqi man, who speak up when the Marines attack their town “as a lark.” True Blood is also casting an Iraqi woman, the mother of a 12-year-old boy who is killed in the attack. She’ll also appear in episode 5.05. ¬†Terry’s PTSD is suddenly becoming much more understandable.

The next set of characters revolve around a Judge Clements, who we haven’t heard of before and who we don’t have a casting call for to my knowledge. This mysterious Judge takes Jason and Andy to an exclusive, secret club where they meet with Angela, Lilianne, Delilah, and Leda. Described as “impossibly gorgeous, flirtatious, charming women in cocktail dresses”, the women are familiar with the Judge, but Leda freaks Jason out by knowing a bit too much about him. Telepathic? The Judge goes off with an unnamed Dancer who also recognizes him.

Meanwhile, Pam uses a young female fangbanger, Melanie, to entice a young vampire to feed on her. So…is Pam now a Maker?

1. Luz

January 19, 2012 at 9:17 am

Soooo…. I guess Pam is going to turn Tara. I don’t like it, I don’t like it at all

January 19, 2012 at 11:00 am

Where does it say that in this post?

• trixie

January 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Well, I think it’s pretty damn likely that the young vampire Pam is tending to is actually Tara… of course it COULD be someone else but based on previous casting calls/spoilers, Occam’s razor tells me this is the most simple theory to explain everything…

• Bethany

January 19, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Uhhhhh, this post didn’t mention any of that??? Personally I think it is possible too. However I think it is setting up to cover the Summit storyline for next season (God willing we get one) There is no Were to be turned Vamp, so I am guessing they turned a witch in stead.

• L.

January 19, 2012 at 2:51 pm

yeah, a lot of people already came up with this idea… Pam is probably going to turn Tara, maybe because she has to do it because of the way she acted towards sookie, I also don’t like it at all, the show already has a lot of characters, can’t they at least let one character just stay dead? Most people rather would like to see more Pam and Eric scenes than Pam with Tara…

January 20, 2012 at 8:42 am

It could also be that Tara is really and truly dead and we’ll have to move on.

• trixie

January 20, 2012 at 7:10 pm

As much as I like Rutina, I think I would be ok with that. I find it very unlikely though…

2. Sookieeleana

January 19, 2012 at 10:02 am

The exclusive secret club will probably be the Hooligans type club Alan Ball promised us.

If anyone can pull off an Iraq war flash-back it’s Alexander Woo.

• Abel

January 19, 2012 at 11:23 am

I hope so. But im starting to wonder where Claudette is.

• Sookieeleana

January 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I sometimes get this nagging feeling that it was Claudette who got drained by the viking, and Claudine may show up again yet. Just one of my many useless theories.

• Abel

January 20, 2012 at 8:52 am

But why would Claudette be using Claudine’s name, it’s a good theory but I just don’t see the reason why she would do that.

• Rina

January 20, 2012 at 10:29 am

Actually, other than in Sookie’s dream in S3, we never heard anyone address or refer to Sookie’s fairy godmother as Claudine. Even Claude only said “my sister” in S4E1, so it is possible that it was Claudette who took Sookie on the orders from Mab.

3. esw45

January 19, 2012 at 10:49 am

I like that Tara might be turned…..Pam as her maker too….sounds like hilarious and crazy times ahead.

Looks like the Fae will have a club……Andy and Jason together are always funny.

Flashbacks are usually interesting and informative….this one about Patrick and Terry I am sure is as well.

• Bethany

January 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I agree, I think they are going to use Hooligan’s or whatever they call the club in more than just a mention here and there. In the books it is used as a gathering place for the Fae who are left behind right? So maybe they will work some of that into the mix as well. Historically they have tried to keep the main points of each book in each season, but they do like to skip around a bit too. (Like bringing the fae in full force in season 4.)

4. Abel

January 19, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Chris Meloni is going to play the judge, I have a gut feeling about it.

5. T

January 19, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I would like to see Pam as a maker, but not of Tara. I really, really hope Tara doesn’t become a vampire. However, I think it’s going to happen. The Terry stuff doesn’t interest me, I just like hearing him talk about Felix.

• Gracie

January 19, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I hope Pam becomes Tara’s maker considering how those feel about each other it will be interesting how they react with each other!

6. Lori

January 21, 2012 at 2:20 am

Tara in the books doesnt get turned. she gets married and has kids. I wonder if they are going to let her die or maybe she will get saved. Who knows the serious is definitly different then the books.

• esw45

January 21, 2012 at 11:40 am

But you know Lori, Tara doesn’t get shot by Debbie either, so on TB it is definitely different than the books at times….It does seem to be pointing towards her being turned by Pam…..

• Gracie

January 24, 2012 at 10:41 am

I like that the show is going with a new direction with Tara because in the books they limited Tara’s potential.

• esw45

January 24, 2012 at 10:51 am

Yes, I like that direction for Tara too if she is going to be turned……because she has not been very happy person as a human so maybe this would long term be better for her?

7. Helen

January 26, 2012 at 6:08 pm

It is possible that the “young vampire” is Tara. But why would Pam be her maker? Just because Pam is trying to make the young vampire feed on Melanie doesn’t mean Pam turned said vampire.

Also, how would she turn Tara? How would she know that Tara needs saving? It is perhaps more likely that either Bill or Eric turns Tara, if indeed Tara gets turned. They may feel Sookie’s distress through their blood bonds and come rescue her. In the books (if they can be used to predict anything that happens on the show) it is Eric who helps Sookie dispose of Debbie’s body and car. Perhaps Eric comes to the rescue…

• Helen

January 26, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Or the young vampire could just be Jessica and the True Blood people are baiting us.

8. FangBanger73

January 27, 2012 at 5:37 am

Tara’s head looked blown to hell to me!

9. Amber

January 29, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I hope Pam does turn Tara…would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see those two interact. If ERIC turned Tara…I would boycott the show…Eric needs to be busy reconciling things with his progeny and not creating any more….and Sookie, she just needs to get with Alcide or whoever and stop interfering with Eric and Pam’s relationship.