True Blood Rogue’s Gallery Showdown: Round 2

It was a brutal first round, but the strongest competitors have emerged for Round 2 of the True Blood Rogue’s Gallery Showdown. We’re adding two new baddies, after accidentally leaving them out of Round 1. How could we have forgotten Lorena? She would be horrified.

How it works:

• We chose the most prominent of the wicked, dangerous, all around nasty characters from seasons 1-4 and randomly matched them up in pairs;
  • Vote for your favorite from each pairing;
  • At the end of Round 2, winners of each poll will progress to Round 3;
  • Voting in Round 2 ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, January 23.

Ready? Go!

[polldaddy poll=5861104]

[polldaddy poll=5861106]

[polldaddy poll=5861108]

[polldaddy poll=5861112]

[polldaddy poll=5861115]

1. Shelly Partee

January 20, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I’ve never had a celebrity crush before; and am happily married; but Alexander Skarsgard has brought me some good and some crazy dreams. Would love to meet him just once before I die.

• Bethany

January 21, 2012 at 1:45 am

Shelly, I think most of us agree with you. My man and I have an agreement that if the event were to come up that anyone famous would want a night or weekend (not a whole ongoing thing) with either of us that we would be interested in, we get a free pass to pursue it. We gave up on even bothering with a list. That being said, AS would be at the very top if I did have a list. And if my dreams were to come true (of him that is) it would be a very fun and exhausting weekend.

2. Bethany

January 21, 2012 at 1:46 am

Didn’t we vote RE vs Magistrar (however that was spelled, I am tired tonight) in round 1? Just sayin’. he he he.

Seriously, I love this voting thing. Makes the waiting a little more barable.

January 22, 2012 at 5:56 pm

No, Round 1 had Russell facing off against The Rattrays and the Magister up against Tommy Mickens.

3. Sookieeleana

January 21, 2012 at 4:20 am

How can Marnie be beating Rene??
    He was a true villain.

And Maxine LOL I actually love her!