True Blood Radio 163: Episode 5.04 Casting Call

We warn you in advance, but just in case: SPOILER ALERT! We have lots of spoilers in this week’s episode of True Blood Radio as we break down the new characters being cast for True Blood season 5 episode 4.  Plus, news and our first bracket tournament!

Things We Talked About

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes here or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Jay

January 24, 2012 at 3:11 pm

You guys are so awesome 🙂 Who’s your favourite characters? x

• Jay H

January 24, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Ahhh was i not ment to put that kind of stuff on here as its off topic? im new here oh dear

• Bethany

January 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Letting the gals know how great they are (and I think we all agree there) is always welcome. As far as the favs, stick around a bit and you will see the front runners pretty quickly. Both in books and on the show. I am just another frequent visitor here, but let me say welcome to you Jay H. I am sure you will grow to love this site as much as so many of us do.

2. Rina

January 24, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I think Jason may be going undercover. Also I agree that Tara should NOT be turned into vampire.

• esw45

January 24, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I like Tara as a vampire…..if Pam was her maker…..it would be very interesting to watch….Tara has been very unhappy as a human.

• L.

January 25, 2012 at 6:35 pm

that would ruin Pam, most people just want to see more eric and Pam:(

• esw45

January 25, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I disagree that this ruin Pam, she needs to be a maker have something of her own….yes I like to see more Eric and Pam myself.

3. Bethany

January 25, 2012 at 12:20 pm

My guess is either she is going to be a ghost that La La can see, or she will be turned. Why make La La a medium if you are not going to use it? I just hope that she stays on the show in some capacity or another. I really enjoy her take on the role, except when she is just griping (then I think she could use less screen time.) But usually I just really like her character and the actress who plays her. (Sorry too tired to remember acresses name, and not enough time to look it up at the moment. )

4. Kaleigh

January 26, 2012 at 10:26 pm

You both are amazing! I love your site and radio shows!!!

January 28, 2012 at 9:23 am

Thanks Kaleigh!!

5. Kaleigh

January 26, 2012 at 10:39 pm

On the discussion of who would be an interesting person to play Claude, I think Toby Hemmingway could have some potential. He has this bad boyish look to him that would be an interesting change of pace in guys for Jessica. Just thought I would throw that idea out there.