True Blood Season 5 Graphic Tease

HBO knows how to tease a bloodthirsty Truebie and with the debut of the new series, Luck, they will not only debut the season 2 trailer for Game of Thrones, but a short graphic for True Blood will also be seen. The GoT trailer will air at 8:59 p.m. Sunday, January 29th. Look for the True Blood graphic around the 8:58 mark.

For Game of Thrones fans, the trailer will be the first extended look at the new season.

1. Farrah Gaines

January 27, 2012 at 5:41 pm

When can we expect to see the new season of True Blood

• esw45

January 27, 2012 at 6:01 pm

June 26 or some where around that date?

• Alexa

January 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm

My guess is the week after Game of Thrones ends, June 17th.

• Bethany

January 28, 2012 at 4:58 am

Depending on weather they have biweeks in there, they dropped them last year, I would guess they will either start immediately after GoT ends, or the following week. They started late last year and we didn’t have to put up with the biweeks. However with the Olympics being this Summer, it is possible that they will bring back the biweek to allow viewers to watch the different events surrounding that. (Doesn’t show well in the ratings if more people tune away to watch something that won’t be on again.) I personally don’t watch any olympic events except maybe the opening and closing ceremonies (and that is a big Maybe) but when it comes to the big numbers, most people do. If they didn’t then the rest of my wonderful television viewing time would not be interupted by them. but I digress.

January 28, 2012 at 9:22 am

The official date has not yet been announced by HBO.

2. Bethany

January 28, 2012 at 5:01 am

I have been so excited to see this. I knew it would come soon, and now it is finally here. I know I am going to be dying when they finally show it, wanting more and more and more. I really hope they do another round of waiting sucks, or something like it to follow the graphic tease. Ohhhhh, thanks for letting us know to tune in.

3. Bethany

January 30, 2012 at 12:10 am

I was so hoping that the date would be officially announced in the promo. I knew it probably wouldn’t, but was hoping. Great promo either way.