True Blood Radio 170: Episode 5.08 Spoilers

We’re celebrating our birthday this week, plus we have tons of scoop about the True Blood season 4 Blu-ray and DVD sets, some Skarsgard news from WonderCon, plus spoilers about episode 5.08, directed by Stephen Moyer, and a new character. (Warning: a couple of minor [easyazon-link asin="1937007448"]Deadlocked[/easyazon-link] spoilers slipped in there, too.)

Things We Talked About:

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes here or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Elisha_Q

March 28, 2012 at 1:58 pm

It would be fun if they mix the characters of Tara and Bubba. Hahaha :)

2. Rina

March 28, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I hope they don’t skip Quinn entirely. I didn’t especially like him, but I always felt that he was necessary to Sookie’s story. He was her opportunity to have an intimate relationship with a warm-blood living being whose thoughts she could hear. Sookie needed to know that this was possible if she truly wished it and found a man whose thoughts didn’t offend her. This meant that she didn’t have to settle for a vampire if she didn’t want to.

3. esw45

March 29, 2012 at 9:02 am

I predict that Alcide will be the Quinn on the show…..but it will end badly but she did get to experience some warm blooded relationship with a man but by seasons end she will realize that you can’t run away from who you love and so Eric and Bill will come back into play and she will know who she wants and love to be with…..

4. Clarisa

March 30, 2012 at 8:54 pm

You see, everyone roots for their favorite character. Mine is undoubtedly eric. So I wish him the best of luck with sookie as you do with bill. Now, my theory of having spoilers is to tell me whether or not I should be interested and excited for the upcoming season. So far it’s a steady level of “meh.” I don’t see a point of adding new characters if their going to die or disappear at the end of one season.Practically it’s fighting the same bad guy and the authority. Those are the main highlights. If there is any fling among alcide/sookie, it definitely won’t last. But I’m actually relived that they didn’t ad Quin. So I give the writers kudos on that part.

• esw45

March 31, 2012 at 12:19 am

No clarisa, Eric is my favorite and I would like him with sookie…..that’s what I want to see by the end of the season.

5. Kim O

March 31, 2012 at 10:04 am

A new video on April Fools Day? Hmmm.

6. Whitney

April 1, 2012 at 11:17 am

If Sookie can heal Tara would that have any after effects like vampire blood does? I think that’s a very interesting idea…