True Blood Nominated for Teen Choice Awards

Nominations for the Teen Choice Awards were announced today, and once again, defying all sense of appropriate demographics, True Blood was nominated in two categories.

• Choice TV Show: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
  • Choice TV Actress: Fantasy/Sci-Fi – Anna Paquin

Fans can vote at the Teen Choice Awards website.

1. Bethany

May 18, 2012 at 8:46 pm

When do these air again??? I am an awards show buff, and can’t believe that this has not been nominated for every single one of them. (Ok I get that they don’t qualify for the daytime emmys, but the rest???) In my book, this show is the most original, best written, funniest, most action-packed, you name it. Not only should it be nomed, but also win in every aspect. 🙂 But then I am a total Trubie, so there is that.

May 19, 2012 at 11:22 am

The awards air July 22 on FOX.

2. DebG.

May 19, 2012 at 2:59 am

Really surprised True Blood is up for TEEN Choice Awards. Doesn’t seem to be the right demographic…

May 19, 2012 at 11:21 am

They’ve been nominated every year. *shrug*

3. mathteach1982

May 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

As much as I love Trueblood, young teens should not be watching it.

• venus

May 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm

yes I agree I i am very surprised this show is nomatied on a teen choice show, I thought they would be into twilight and the hunger games,I also am sad that I love anna very much but stephen moyers just does not get enought credit as bill on the show. Also season 4 was not the best season so it does puzzle me.

May 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm

“Also season 4 was not the best season so it does puzzle me.”

Yes but that is only your opinion of last season. I think it was a darn good season and all the actors had some great shining moments.

4. lorena

May 21, 2012 at 9:37 am

Saludos desde España! Probablemente no me entendereis, pero TENEMOS QUE VOTAD! Haber si consiguen superar a Cronicas Vampiricas
    VOTE FOR TRUE BLOOD!

May 21, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Um, can anyone translate this please? All I get is “Vote for True Blood”.

• Travis

May 30, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I google translated it for you Liz!

lorena says: Spanish
        VOTE FOR TRUE BLOOD!

lorena says: English
        “Greetings from Spain! Probably I will understand, but WE MUST Vote! Have if they can beat Vampire Chronicles”

I agree! 🙂