SPOILERS: Casting Call & Title for True Blood Season 5 Finale

Just as we’re gearing up for the premiere of True Blood season 5, the cast and crew are getting ready to film the final episode of the season. Thanks to a spoilery birdie, we have the title and a (fairly minor) casting call for True Blood episode 5.12, the season finale.

The episode is titled “Save Yourself” and the show is casting yet another vampire Authority guard. He’s mid-20s to mid-30s and described as imposing and powerful, which, I mean, you don’t want a underwhelming weakling guarding your prisoners, so that doesn’t tell us much.

More casting calls will likely come out next week, so be sure to check back. Meanwhile, what do you think about that title? Every man/woman/vampire/faerie/shifter/were for themselves?

1. Gracie

June 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

I have a very bad feeling that one of our favorite characters is going to be killed off or sacrificed!

2. Jules

June 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm

“save yourself”, might just mean the end of the bromance…and I was just getting used to the idea

• venus

June 5, 2012 at 9:46 am

yes me, but I don’t trust eric in this bromance

3. Lindsey

June 2, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I am so wanting them to bring Quinn into this show… most prefurably this season!!! Dying to hear about that casting!

4. kathy

June 4, 2012 at 6:47 pm

quinn doea appear

5. venus

June 5, 2012 at 9:44 am

I am not going to jump the gun yet becaue I am waiting to see episode 1 of season 5. But some of comment I have been reading here could be true.

I did not read the books so I have no idea who or what a quinn is, but I do get the feeling we will loose someone, and do feel the bromance will end. I hate to say this but I do feel that someone needs to go the cast is get bigger and I just feel some characters there is nothing more to tell with their story.