VIDEOS: Sneak Peeks at True Blood 5.06 with Eric, Alcide & Jason

Oh my. Looks like Eric isn’t as indifferent to Sookie as he’s been leading everyone to believe. Take a look at these two new sneak peeks at Sunday’s episode of True Blood, “Hopeless”, and see Eric get glamour-ous and Jason make a solemn promise. The episode airs July 15 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Mexton

July 13, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Thank you Eric I’m definitely watching this episode :))

2. Jamie

July 14, 2012 at 1:22 am

HAHA, love the Eric and Alcide part. I adore Eric and want to see him with Sookie. Or me, whichever comes first. 😉 ♥

3. Niecey

July 14, 2012 at 8:28 am

Just a little Alpha to Alpha chitchat. I would LOVE to be the meat between those two slices of bread!!!! 😉

4. Natalie

July 14, 2012 at 11:30 am

Haha, i love this highhanded Eric! Hopefully we’re gonna get this Eric and sassy Sookie’s love scene this season.

5. Art

July 14, 2012 at 12:18 pm

You guys actually believe Eric’s dirty and underhanded move of glamouring Alcide will endear him or win him Sookie? Sookie is not dumb. She will figure out what Eric did. Besides, Eric has had sex with his sister Nora and Salome. Can you say hypocrite?

I can only imagine the hate if Bill would have glamoured Alcide.

I see Sookie figuring it out and turning to Bill.

6. Adriana

July 14, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Idk….for some reason i think that once alcide is hanging around sookie, “protecting” her, shes gunna notice that somethings up with alcide…that hes acting different. And since sookie was able to “un-glamour” doug….im thinking she might be able to do the same to alcide. Sookie’s done dating vampires so we know she’ll be pissed when she finds out eric glamoured her new boy-toy. 🙂

Thats just my speculation.

• Mexton

July 16, 2012 at 12:05 am

What is Sookie so upset about? She left Eric without giving him a chance to show her he changed a little and she still loves Bill you can tell it when Bill pretended to glamour her. I just things didn’t have to come to this and I hope her and Eric sort things out!

7. Mexton

July 16, 2012 at 12:07 am

I wonder what vampire killed her mother and father in the book it was water fairies. I guess this is Alan Ball telling us flat out no more Eric and Sookie chemistry although their chemistry is what made the show they were a true power couple.