PHOTOS: New Stills from True Blood Episode 5.08 Featuring Director Stephen Moyer

HBO just sent over a batch of photos from Sunday’s episode of True Blood, “Somebody That I Used to Know”, which include stills of director Stephen Moyer in action! We also get a good, clear shot of Claudette; see Sookie, Jason, and the faeries out in a sunny field; have a totally non-spoilery photo of Alcide; and what appears to be a pissed off Tara and Pam.

1. Liz

July 27, 2012 at 2:08 pm

I love that Tara is mirroring Pam. It’s mommy/daughter dress up day! And the one with Sookie, Jason and the fairies made me think of The Wizard of Oz. LOL! I can’t wait to see what that’s all about. Sookie getting her powers back? And are they going to give some to Jason? Now that would be dangerous and quite foolish.

• Kim

July 27, 2012 at 3:11 pm

That would be funny to see Jason get some powers. I think they’re going to insinuate that Jason & Sookie have different dad’s. That will explain Sookie being 1/2 Fae.

• TrueLove

July 27, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Maybe ectoplasmic reconstruction like sookie and her witchy friend did in the book to figure out who dunnit?

2. GeeGee

July 27, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I really like the photo of Pam and Tara, love the outfits! I am really looking forward to this episode, especially since Stephen Moyer directed it.

3. tina

July 28, 2012 at 1:04 am

The pic of Tara and Pam I think is dealing the new leadet of area 5. I guess the fairies are suppose to be an up dated version of chic-hippie style.

4. Amin

July 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

If Stephen’s directing is as great as his acting, this episode should be amazing!

5. Meghan

July 29, 2012 at 11:34 pm

I love the fairies human outfits, I thought it fit very well. I also wonder if the vampire who is looking for Sookie is connected to the “book” some how. More so how is she connected to him? I love that Tara is living it up more as a vampire rather than when she was human and I think Pam is a good maker and they suit each other well. I wished we could have seen Jessica and Jason drama but not this week! Not to forget Alcide, what’s going to happen there? Will Alcide try and take on Russell, you think?