VIDEO: Sneak Peeks at True Blood Episode 5.10

HBO released two sneak peeks from Sunday’s episode of True Blood, titled “Gone, Gone, Gone” (the third video, which we posted earlier today, has since been removed from their YouTube channel).

In the first clip, Jason and Jessica have a slightly awkward encounter at Merlotte’s, and in the second, Sookie has an unexpected visitor. (P.S. There’s a Chinese takeout place in Bon Temps?)

1. Sammy

August 9, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I always new Mike Spencer was a little shady! Either there is a Chinese takeout place, or the Merlotte’s menu is really expanding!

2. B. Williams

August 9, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I wonder if mike spencer and bud dearborn were both banging sweetie. either way shoot him sook…then go grab the new shower curtain and put him out back by debbie!

3. Lizzy

August 10, 2012 at 12:03 am

Yay!! Good job, Hoyt! Yell and scream, whatever you want, but have the conversation! It needs to happen. I’m scared for Jason, though. Too much growing and reconciliation. And Bill not paying the guards, surely that’s just because of his absence. He wouldn’t leave Jessica unguarded intentionally. With all he’s been up to he still has no idea the danger she has been in.

Mike Spencer is GROSS. Is that the gun Terry gave Sookie? Poor Sook, going through her parents’ police files, having to take a gun to the door, and being greeted by the news someone has a plan to make her a body.

This season has been great so far.. I hate that it’s coming to an end so quickly! But, damn, do I want to know what they have in store for us, too!

4. Ashley

August 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I think mike spencer is glamoured. Russell wants sookies blood!

5. J

August 11, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I’ve thought Mike Spencer was shady from season 1, he always creeped me out a little haha.

I feel like there’s at least one Chinese restaurant in every town, Lol

6. Gracie

August 11, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I think Mike Spenser was definitely in that hate group!