PHOTO: Tweet for a Sneak Peek at the True Blood Season Finale

To celebrate the True Blood season 5 finale, HBO released a new photo and they’re conducting a Twitter campaign to unlock a sneak peek at a scene from the episode. We have it on good authority that the photo (below) has to do with the sneak peek and that the scene is a lot longer than what they usually give us in advance.

Ryan Kwanten, Lucy Griffiths, Alexander Skarsgard, Rutina Wesley

Nice honey bear, Jason.

Want to see more? Go to HBO Connect and/or Tweet using the hashtag #SaveYourself to help unlock the sneak peek!

1. Jessica

August 21, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I like how all the vampires in that picture are wearing leather XD

must be a new vamp trend? lol

2. Jennifer

August 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm

My take on the photo is that Jason is telling them about Sookie and Nora and Eric know who Warlow is. It’s just look on Nora’s face that tells something. Or I can be wrong and she is looking like that because he told them about Russel. Well I guess we will find out once everyone tweets to get the preview open. So lets get those fingers tweeting :) !!

3. Belle

August 21, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Yayayayay I’m loving how it’s all coming together! They’re all going to bust in commando style and it’s gonna go down at the Authority!!

You may be able to tell, I’m a little bit excited. :) Thanks for posting the picture!

4. Lynne

August 21, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Since Jason is back home, I wonder what happen to Russell and Steve? Are they back at the Authority? Is Jason going to end up there becasuse of Jessica. Where is Sookie, still at the fairy tent.

5. Ashley

August 21, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Tara does not look like she trusts nora. she is staring her down hard. Maybe the finale will end the Tara/sookie feud!

6. ART

August 21, 2012 at 8:51 pm

I believe Russell is dead. Where is Jason weapon? Russell is no more and he was probably killed by Eric. I’m sure Sookie is there also. I’m looking forward to Sookie and Tara interacting.

7. esw45

August 21, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I think Eric has killed Russell already and they are all at Sookies house ready to go to the authority and strategized about getting Pam and Jessica and talk some sense to Bill if they can

• Team Sook

August 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm

That’s what I’m saying too! Right on.

8. Scott

August 22, 2012 at 3:34 am

From this pic I would say Jason is about to tell them sookie is gone,but who has her RUSSELL or WARLOW hmmmmmmm

9. Michelle

August 22, 2012 at 9:24 am

Eric must have just came from the field…I think he must have grabbed Steve and threatened to kill him to make Russell stop…Russell probably take off with steve in order to save him…What else could possibly stop him & save Sookie & Jason ???? any Opionions ?

• Melanie

August 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I don’t think Russell cares enough about Steve to let a threat to him stop his fairy hunt

10. esw45

August 22, 2012 at 10:33 am

Like I said ……Eric I am sure staked Russell and maybe Steve as well to save Sookie ……Russell have to be killed

• Sookieeleana

August 22, 2012 at 10:52 am

I would love for Eric to finally get his full revenge and stake Russell. I hope you are right. That story-line has been going round in circles and needs to end.

I just LOVE Eric and Jason being together in that picture. They hardly have any scenes together. They need more!

11. KnitWit

August 22, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I think the photo is early in the episode. If there was any staking going on, they would be covered in blood and vampire goo.

I am going to miss Russel if he meets his final death. Steve Newlan – not so much.

The season improved once they finished the fire monster story line. I like the vamp and were story lines the most.

12. Michele

August 22, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I’m wondering myself if Eric kills Russell, cause in Sunday’s night preview there was a scene with Eric outside covered in blood, maybe Russell’s blood???? Can’t wait for the finale!

13. Lizzy

August 22, 2012 at 1:21 pm

It seems Nora is definitely giving some info.. all I can think is Warlow stuff. Poor Tara and Eric must be hearing that Sookie has been offered up, on top of being hunted by Russell Edgington at the moment. But it’s not like they have their own problems, so it’s all good, right? =)

I can’t think of any reason Jason would have honey in his hands. Calming down with a cup of tea? In True Blood are Fairies killed by lemon? I can’t remember it being mentioned. Maybe Warlow shows up and Jason spills some lemon juice? =) That’d be a bit too lucky, but it’s funny to think about.