True Blood Radio 189: “Sunset”

It’s the penultimate episode of the season, and while we did get a “bloodbath”, we were left feeling a bit underwhelmed compared to previous seasons. Join Liz and Mel to discuss the good, the meh, and what we think is coming up in the True Blood season 5 finale on this week’s True Blood Radio.

Things we talked about:

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes or Stitcher, or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Viv

August 22, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I don’t believe Bill is trying to help Eric, Nora, Jessica etc. Don’t forget he had the VA go to his house to bring Jessica to him at the VA headquarters.

I was disappointed that the elder fairy was so useless and silly. Maybe she was scared of Russell because he is Warlow’s maker or connected to him in some other way.

I think Russell will die but Steve will live. He’s too much fun to kill off and no real threat to Sookie. I also think Luna, JC, Alcide’s Dad and Salome will die and possibly Holly.

I think the cliffhanger will be Bill doing something terrible to Jason and/or Warlow saying he must have Sookie or Jason will die.

2. Sookieeleana

August 22, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I just can’t agree with you about Bill having a grand plan. To start with I thought it might be possible but his treatment of Jess in this episode completely made up my mind. I don’t believe he was trying to get Jess out as he was the one who brought her there in the first place. He commanded her to come to him and sent his guards to make sure she obeyed. I think he is completely under Lilith’s influence now and is power-hungry. It might be up to Sookie to be the only one who can snap him out of it.

• esw45

August 22, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I do not know how anyone can believe that Bill has a plan with all that he has done …..hitting Jessica was the last straw ….he is a sanguinesta totally and power hungry vampire …..Eric will stake Russell and in the finale I think will have eric, Nora,Tara and Jason trying to save Pam and Jessica from Bill and Salome of the authority….maybe warlow is the cliffhanger?

August 22, 2012 at 4:20 pm

How is hitting Jessica worse than killing Kibwe? Or having Eric kill General Cavanaugh? Yes, he has a personal connection to her, but so does Jason and he shot Jessica in the head. He has to be convincing to those around him in order to keep up the charade, and obviously that involves doing some things he doesn’t want to do. As I said in the podcast, I do think the blood is getting to him, but there are too many clues that he and Eric are working together to convince me that they don’t have a plan.

• esw45

August 22, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I just don’t see what you see Mel…there was a possibility they couldve been working together…..but i doubt it and now bill is lillith crazy and love the power so its a mute point ……bill is the authority which wants to eat literally all humanity ….whether that was or wasn’t the original plan it is bill’s plan now.

August 22, 2012 at 5:01 pm

As I said in the podcast, when the General came to visit, Bill looked straight at Eric but didn’t say anything. Right after that, Eric stood up and killed the General, then he and Nora were hustled out of HQ so they could “glamour everyone”. That wasn’t coincidence.

• trish

August 23, 2012 at 4:45 am

I just don’t see it… If Bill and Eric have a plan it’s the most needlessly convoluted plan of all times!

Plus the Jessica situation just seasls the deal that Bill isn’t faking.
          What exactly was the point of ordering her to turn Jason?? Why hit her? That was totally unneeded. Jessica obviously isn’t in on any supposed plan of Bill’s, so if he and Eric were able to somehow make up a plan, which means talk, why didn’t Bill just tell jessica what’s going on? Or at least suggest it? Why not let her warn Jason? And if it was all an elaborate way to have her spread the word on the Insanity going on at the Authority, why would he want Jason and so Sookie to think that him and Eric are Sanguinistas?

Sorry but as much as I try none of this makes any sense to me. Occam’s razor tells me the simplest explanations that makes sense is the right one , which means: Bill is totally gone.

August 23, 2012 at 12:54 pm

He DID let her warn Jason, but sending her out to “turn” him. I think Bill knows Jessica well enough to know that she’d find a way around turning him. Again, I could be wrong, but if I am than the writers have an awful lot of explaining to do.

3. Laney

August 22, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I’m not completely convinced that Bill hasn’t gone over to the dark side. I see why it might be possible that this is all a plot to overthrow the authority but if so, why did he need to drag Jessica there in the first place, only to have to get her out again? And why did he have to be so incredibly cruel to her in private?

I have to say one of my favorite things this season is Layfayette getting his snark back.

Russell must go. We don’t need any more of him and his love of fairy blood and his v addicted werewolves. Enough already.

I am also really puzzled by the ridiculousness of the fairy elder. Maybe it was a failed attempt at some kind of humor……

I am really looking forward to seeing Jason go into commado mode like he did with Andy in season two.

And I am so hoping to see some kind of Sookie – Eric reunion.

August 22, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I’m not sure what the purpose of bringing Jessica into HQ was the first time. Was it to keep her close so she’d be protected from humans as the danger increased? Then Bill realized she was in as much danger inside HQ? Or was he giving her information by letting her see what was going on so that she could warn the others? I need to see how that situation plays out to understand Bill’s goals there.

• Melissa

August 23, 2012 at 8:22 am

I really hope your right Mel, but I have to say I believe Bill is really in deep. During the interactive video interviews and the “Inside the episode ” interviews Stephen Moyer and the other actors are saying things that support Bill’s believing he is the chosen one. When he killed Kibwe he said that this is a turning point because we have always sen him kill for a good reason, but that killing Kibwe is just pure selfishness, he killed him to eliminate the competition of being Lilliths chosen. Alan Ball also just said that they really wanted to take Bill dark this season, and that Lillith is filling the void created by Bills self loathing. DAW said that after Bill hits her she is reminded of her father and that Jessica realizes that Bill is gone, that he does not love or respect her and that she is lost to him in that moment.
        I also went back and watched the scene with him and Salome where she changes into Sookie. When Salome changes into Sookie he looks very angry, bites her and drains her until she dies, when he looks up and she changes into Lillith he smiles and bites her. I didn’t see that the first time.
        Also when he said take a security detail I saw that as a sign that he does not trust Eric, there was no other purpose for hi suggesting that.
        All in all I hope, and believe that Bill will realize that he is acting crazy! I’m just very disappointed in his treatment of Jessica. He didn’t have to bring her there, I just see that as another strike against him. If I didn’t see all of the interviews and if he didn’t hit Jessica I might believe that he is just playing until he can find a way to stop the authority, I hope I’m proved wrong!

August 23, 2012 at 12:52 pm

My view on sending the security detail with Eric was that he couldn’t allow Eric to leave unguarded without raising suspicions, but he knew that Eric could easily take them out. It was a way to get Eric and Nora out of HQ and, most likely, have 2 fewer vampires to worry about. I could be wrong, but that’s how I read that scene.

• Melissa

August 23, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I hope your right!! Have you watched the inside the episode interviews for the last few episodes on True Bloods homepage? Combined with the interviews on the interactive features everyone is saying Bill has crossed over! He is my favorite so I’m holding out hope!
            I’m sure that even if he isn’t acting he will wake up and realize that Lillith is a “mad” god as Eric calls her!
            I cant wait until the finale!

4. Christie

August 22, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I think it would be hilarious if Jason is the one to shoot/kill Russell in the beginning of the next episode while he is going after all the faeries (after everyone else on the show has tried to kill him, goofy Jason would be the one to do it!).

I don’t think Bill will kill Sam – I think he will glamor him instead (you know too much…..).

What if Warlow is somehow connected in some way with this whole Lilith ordeal? The Elder faerie mentioned another ‘realm’ when she was trying to zap Russell…maybe Warlow is there and somehow connected w/ Sookie in her bathroom through the realm?

5. Rina

August 22, 2012 at 5:05 pm

There is no excuse for hitting his progeny. Bill could have expressed his displeasure with Jessica without violent rage. He could have locked her in her room. She was no threat to him or anyone at the Authority. I don’t believe that Bill has any kind of plan other than becoming Lilith’s stooge. And I don’t see how Bill and Eric could have possibly been working together. I don’t know what clues you are talking about. Maybe you should make a list for us to see.

In the finale, Eric, Sookie, Nora, Tara, and Jason are going to storm the Authority and try to get Bill to snap out of his delusion. Hopefully, they are successful before vampires start a war with humans.

August 22, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I’ve outlined the clues pretty clearly in the last few podcasts. As far as “no excuse for hitting his progeny”, I find it interesting that he’s condemned for that while Eric got a free pass when he attacked Pam and threatened her earlier this season, or when Pam threw Tara across the room. Even Jason shooting Jessica in the head caused barely a ripple of condemnation. I guess Bill is held to a different standard.

• jayjay

August 22, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Mel,
        I am really trying to hold onto the opinion that Bill is indeed working within the Authority to overthrow it. But the “inside this episode” video seems to point to the contrary when you listen to AB and the writer. I guess we will all just have to wait for Sunday’s episode to see.

August 22, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Yeah, when I posted that video, I wondered if they were playing us as well. If our theory is correct, then of course they couldn’t say anything else before the big reveal, right?

• Melissa

August 23, 2012 at 4:16 pm

There is that, you are so right! I was just listening to the AB interview you did where he said they plant misinformation in the casting calls and so forth. Sneaky Alan Ball! I love it!

• Lidia

August 22, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Mel I think you’re on the wrong track re Bill. I felt that the killing of the General was part of Eric & Nora’s plan to escape. It was Eric’s suggestion to go on a glamouring spree (and escape). Bill gave Eric a chilling look as he was walk

• Lizzy

August 26, 2012 at 2:51 am

I don’t think Bill has been held to a different standard at all. Bill hit Jessica in a fit of rage, standing for something he was previously absolutely against. He has nothing to stand on, or he should have the understanding of where Jessica is coming from, as he raised her. When Eric hit Pam he had no other information but Pam knowing about Russell’s location, and that the person that saved Russell was against him. With Pam and Tara, if I remember correctly, it’d be about Tara trying to drain someone. So I see it as:

Pam/Tara: self preservation and teaching/”Bitch, are you stupid?” Tara obviously did it.

Eric/Pam: Defense. Someone saved Russell, Enemy #1, and Bill and Eric were tagged as Sanguinistas as a result. Pam was the only other suspect. Eric and Bill, no, they had the consequences. Alcide, no, he reported it. Who else, in Eric’s knowledge, at that time knew? Pam. “Tell me now if you did it.”

Bill/Jessica: Disgust? Dominance in belief? A person that slaps someone that has done right, as that person taught, for cameras (that I don’t believe to be there)? Bill’s motive, as I see it, would be anger or show. “How dare you?”

We can have a non-discussion about domestic violence or we can look to motives of these characters and see the differences. I wish you guys had a forum we could go to now to keep up with a train, rather than helter-skelter discussions.

August 27, 2012 at 1:35 pm

We did have a forum at one time and it was still a lot of “helter-skelter” discussions, because people would comment in there, then copy & paste the same thing here. Or people wouldn’t read what was already said in either place. It became redundant and difficult to moderate and very time consuming. It may not look like it, but Mel and I do have lives outside of True Blood. ;-D

August 27, 2012 at 1:57 pm

All of those motives ultimately boil down to anger toward the recipient of the violence.

6. TrueLove

August 22, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Possibly Bill called Jessica there and let her go as a way to warn Sookie but this is a major stretch. Mel and Liz, good for having faith. I’ll be blown away if you’re right.

7. Insbins

August 22, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Hi Mel
    Thanks for your recaps. It’s my first time I write anything here . I hope you are right with Bill, although I admit that I enjoy crazy, cold Bill.
    And there is of course a difference whether Eric slaps Pam or Bill do the same with Jess.
    Erik can do whatever he want and it is right.
    And Bill can so the same and it is wrong.

August 22, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Welcome, Insbins!

I’ve never been Team Bill or Team Eric, so the double standards (applied to both of them) frustrate me if I think about it too much. Same with what’s considered acceptable for the male characters vs. the female characters. But it’s been that way for the last 5 seasons, so at least it doesn’t surprise me any more.

• Insbins

August 23, 2012 at 3:28 am

Me neither, I think often on S2E2. After the make up sex with Sookie Bill said something like he has hard to work to get his humanity back and it is very fragile. I never thought in the last seasons that Bill was bad like many other, but this time I’m not sure.

• Melissa

August 23, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I do not old them to differet standerds, the each just have established certain personality traits in my mind. It is just suspicious when one of them does something so out of character.

8. Mary Ann

August 22, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I don’t think I’ve commented before, but I’ve been a faithful watcher. I think (speaking only for myself anyway) that the reason I’m more inclined to be annoyed with Bill for his cruelty is because he has presented himself as better than that. He has presented himself as above that sort of behaviour. (“We drink only TruBlood in this household.”) Eric and Pam have never tried to be above a little violence. So violence between them (or between Pam and Tara) doesn’t shock me. I might not like it particularly, but it doesn’t shock me.

Jason’s shooting of Jessica was, in my own opinion, pretty much unforgivable as well. That was more the action of Book Jason (who is much meaner than Show Jason).

And Sookie is not a slut. *grin*

I’ve enjoyed this season quite a bit, to be honest, even though it’s had almost no connection to the books.

I think I’ve covered all five years of anything I wanted to say all at once.

August 22, 2012 at 7:44 pm

An excellent debut, Mary Ann! I was talking to someone else about this reaction to Bill hitting Jessica, and she pointed out that Jessica is something of a “moral center” on the show, seen as one of the purest characters, thus any violence toward her is condemned. (She couldn’t explain why Jason shooting Jessica in the head didn’t bother her, though.)

• Mary Ann

August 22, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Hi, Mel!

Jessica is one of the more moral characters on the show, I think. She’s really, at her heart, very pure. I have no idea why someone would *not* be incensed at her being shot, though. I was both shocked and outraged.

Jason is a very lovable character, but he has zero impulse control. (Show Jason, I mean. Book Jason not so much in the lovable department.) Poor guy, he’s trying, but he acts first and thinks sometime next week.

Oh, one more thing, like you I have studied character arcs and story development. (I’m a writer and an editor.) I’m still not persuaded that Bill has a plan — I think Eric does, but I’m not sure about Bill. I think you make a good case. I don’t have the same faith in the show’s writers, perhaps. We’ll find out Sunday night.

• trish

August 23, 2012 at 5:20 am

I think some people are just desperate to to find something Bill can truly be held accountable for. More than any other character he’s always been written as a victim of the circumstances and whenever he does something “bad” there’s always a excuse, an external element forcing him, and a good intention guiding him.
        They feel they are being overly pressured to like Bill and feel bad for him and find him interesting but they don’t really… so any “mistake” he makes isn’t looked at with the same benevolence afforded to other characters, as a way to compensate for a perceived dishonesty in the writing.

That added to the fact that he’s the lead character and, many feel, getting a special treatment even over Sookie, despite her being supposedly the center, creates a “dissonance” between the narrative as intended by the writers, and the audience’s reaction/perception…

• Passa

August 23, 2012 at 8:07 am

I think any character could easily fit the “written as a victim of the circumstances and whenever doing “bad” there’s always an excuse, an external element force, and good intention guidance”. Pretty much all the characters have gray areas in their traits and decisions even major villains as well.

• Passa

August 23, 2012 at 8:14 am

Also…I don’t feel that Bill is getting any special treatment. If the writers and such of the show truly want people to like Bill they are doing a poor job because I hear more hate about Bill than I do love. Heck even this season alone I read and heard alot of Bill fans not liking him right now even some die-hard Bill fans.

• Alissa

August 25, 2012 at 11:46 pm

I love Jessica to pieces. She is one of my favorite characters but I didn’t have a problem with Jason shooting her because 1) He knew she’d heal and 2) She bit him simply for calling her a name she didn’t like(he doesn’t heal). Sure they were friends and all but if you’ve got a vampire biting you and you didn’t invite it, if possible it’s probably a good idea to do something to stop it. There was no guarantee she was only going to nibble lol.

9. Angk

August 22, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Did anyone else find it a possible clue in last episode when the fae elder named 3 music groups/artist when talking to sookie? I looked them up-boys2men-john couger mellancamp and kesha.

• TrueLove

August 23, 2012 at 2:53 am

Not too much. JCM did sing “Authority Always Wins” and Kei$ha sings “Your Love is My Drug” and I guess Liliths blood is a metaphor for an addictive drug. I het Nothing from Boys II men except saying Goodbye in half their songs. What are you thinking the clue might be?

• Angk

August 23, 2012 at 5:04 pm

About Sookie joining the night, embracing the night or her chosing the night..I don’t know just seemed odd the elder fae would mention it. Really was so out of place I thought.

10. Sherri1017

August 23, 2012 at 1:06 am

I wanted to comment on someone saying Russell doesn’t fly. Didn’t he fly back to Mississippi when Eric killed Talbott?

• TrueLove

August 23, 2012 at 2:39 am

I think you’re right. Maybe since he is traveling with Steve now he is taking slower forms of transport.

11. Obsessed with Bill

August 23, 2012 at 1:07 am

I think Bill have to hit her because she was saying that he was in a nest and going crazy that kind of talk could kill her and they’re being monitored

12. Obsessed with Bill

August 23, 2012 at 1:27 am

And I know Hadley told her about Soakie but I think she found Hadley because of that

13. TrueLove

August 23, 2012 at 2:26 am

In the books Sookie reached a point (after Lorena) where she was never going to think of Bill the same way again. We never reached that point in the tv series with the Lorena story, Sookie forgave him and his underlying motivations never stopped being about her. I’m not sure if he has completely gone bad or just has had momentary struggles trying to find the best way through this but I do see it as the series “resetting” the Bill character to get back to the spirit of the books in terms of how Sookie views him and freeing her up to be more open to what she could have with Eric. (and helping fans along with that idea as well.) just look at how mad some people are at Bill, I think that was intentional.

August 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Ooooh, interesting! That could be why they’re having him go so deep into the charade (if it is a charade). I’ve been wondering how to reconcile some of his actions, using the “good of the many outweighs the good of the few or the one” argument, but your speculation is definitely more plausible in the context of the show. If they’re succeeding in turning die-hard Bill fans against him in order to remove Bill as a viable love interest for Sookie, then I have to give them props. Well played.

14. Gill

August 23, 2012 at 7:15 am

Hi Liz/Mel,
    I remember that Russell did fly when he was on the roof watching the Magisters men enter and leave Fangtasia. He had Talbot’s sludge cradled in his arms, then he took off vertically.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if a vampire’s talents were inherited from sire to progeny? This had been mentioned already, and it would be fun if it was the case. You could track who is ‘related’. That could make Godric the progeny of Russell, with potential conflicts with his grandson Eric… Naaah, it will never happen, but it would be fun! They haven’t shown any other vampires with unique talents on TB. It is probably the vampire’s post-turned age the controls flying. Bill and Pam cannot fly

I agree with Liz that Alan Ball will leave us with a HUGE cliffhanger, probably involving every single main character (if they haven’t been killed off), just because he can!

August 23, 2012 at 12:47 pm

You’re right, Gill. I’d forgotten about that; it’s been a long time since I rewatched season 3.

• Melissa

August 23, 2012 at 4:04 pm

He had Talbot’s sludge in his arms, then he took off vertically! Lol. Best statement ever!

15. Troy Sanford

August 23, 2012 at 12:30 pm

If you remember in Season 3 when Russell was beating up Bill and realized Talbot was killed he did fly into the sky

16. Viv

August 23, 2012 at 3:10 pm

By the look of the sneak peak I’m even more convinced that Bill has gone nuts and had no plan with Eric to save everyone.

17. Passa

August 23, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I think Bill got a plan too. I just don’t know the intent of his plans. I don’t know if he’s working alone or if someone is helping him. I do want to know why Jessica haven’t been given the blood yet since she first got there. Wouldn’t Bill have gave her Lilith’s blood the first moment she came through? Wouldn’t he have tried to convert her like he did with Eric after having him arrested?

I guess we’ll just have to see what’s really going on with him during the finale unless that is part of the cliffhanger.

18. MZ

August 23, 2012 at 8:42 pm

” Bill has this belief that what he is doing is right. Whether it is right or not we won’t know until the end. But he is like anybody who goes into a cult. He’s a victim. He’s brainwashed.” Ok Steven Moyer said that in an interview on TV Line News, and Pam explained Bill’s behavior things are not in Bill’s control. Why would he kill Kibwe?Because of madness. I just think when it is shown that Bill is serious all of yall that think he has some grand plan,are gonna be very let down.

August 23, 2012 at 10:50 pm

No, I won’t be let down. On the contrary, it will be a testament to the writing staff for doing their job so well. They got us talking about the show; speculating on what could happen. And I for one have had the time of my life!

• Passa

August 24, 2012 at 12:53 am

I agree with Liz, I wouldn’t be let down either. 🙂

Despite being one of those that feel he has a plan, doesn’t mean if it’s not true I would get disappointed because that isn’t why I watch True Blood. Speculating is just part of the fun for me even if I end up right or completely dead wrong. I think it’s awesome fans have different perspectives on certain situations, characters, etc.

Fans who theories are proven wrong still enjoy the show regardless maybe not all of them, but some do exist. So not everyone who like this show would feel let down if what they thought got debunk.

🙂

19. Emma

August 24, 2012 at 1:37 am

Well, I finally just today saw “Sunset” and I definitely get what you guys were saying about this episode being a bit of a “let down” as compared to the other seasons. I too thought Russell was going to finally bite the dust, and when that didn’t happen, I was a little bit disappointed. As much as I really like Denis O’Hare, and in many ways I do enjoy the character of Russell, it really is time for him to go.

And yes, I also still agree that Bill and Eric are in cahoots with each-other. I also noticed their many eye-ball exchanges between each-other. And right before Eric and Nora were to leave, Bill said something to Eric about a way to get to where they were going. (I can’t remember exactly what he said) And Eric turns to look at Bill and then he nods to him slightly before him and Nora leave. And Bill just sort of watches them go. That to me was yet another clue about their plan together. It just seemed so obvious. And what’s also interesting is how in all of the “inside the episodes” interviews with the writers and directors, they continue to talk about Bill going on “the bad side” and how before he always played the “romantic hero”, the good guy who wanted to help humanity, and protect Sookie, but now they want to make him “bad” because they think it will be more interesting and not as boring as portraying him as always being the “goody-two-shoes” type of vampire. However, and I think you guys talked about it before, what if, everything the cast and crew have been talking about in these interviews are all just coverups to hide what’s really going on with Bill. They just don’t want to give anything away, and they are being clever about making people think it’s going one way, but really it’s going in the other direction. I’ve thought about that, because the writers and directors are of course, not stupid; they are not going to just tell us what’s really going on. Otherwise they would just ruin it for the fans. At least, I hope that’s what’s really going on. The True Blood crew are just playing us.

Also, Andy saying that it’s been one week. Well actually, and correct me if I’m wrong, but when Andy said that, it was when him and Maurella were talking about the SECOND time they had sex, which was at Hot Wings; Andy even said that. So Andy was actually saying it’s been one week since him and Jason were first invited into the club by the Judge. And I think Maurella even said something about how their first time they did not conceive, but the second time they did. Which was at Hot Wings. Which by the way, means Andy cheated on Holly! (bad Andy!!!) So I think from the 4th season to now, it’s probably been about two weeks instead.

And yes, I agree about the other working titles that were for this episode; “Finally” probably meant, we are finally getting some action, and the war between the supes and even humans are finally starting. And of course “Song of the dead faerie” is the fairy elder getting eaten by Russell. So does the true title “Sunset” mean that every single crazy thing that has happened with all of the characters in the last part of the episode, it all happened right at sunset? Hmm…..

Another thing I found interesting was finding out that Rosalyn is the maker of Elijah. Which explains why he became the new sheriff (for a short while). And also interesting when she said to Tara while threatening her that she has so far made over 200 progenies. (I believe that’s what she said)
    But anyway, I still enjoyed the episode and I can’t wait for the season finale. But I’m still sad, we have to wait another 9-10 months for season 6. Oh well, can’t wait!!!

20. Whitney

August 25, 2012 at 10:12 am

Ok what about Bill hitting Jessica? That makes me think that Bill has lost his nut… That’s the only thing that makes me doubt your theory Mel. Any ideas?

August 25, 2012 at 10:17 am

As I said, that bothered me, too. He might have been trying to make it look real to anyone eavesdropping (we’ve seen evidence of monitoring), or genuinely angry that she got herself back in HQ when he didn’t want here there. Or he may be under the influence. Looking forward to tomorrow night to find out!

• Whitney

August 25, 2012 at 11:34 am

You’re right Bill was always one to sell it no matter what it takes, if that’s what he’s doing. This reminds me of when he was trapped in Russel Edgington’s Mansion and how far he was willing to go then. Even though this is the farthest he has gone. I do know he is definatly fighting against the bloods influence. The end of another great season is coming! We shall see and we will apparently not get all the answers.. Alan Ball’s swan song for sure. 🙂