SPOILERS: True Blood Season 6 Bonus Scene on HBO GO (UPDATED)

True Blood season 5 just wrapped, but HBO gave us a bonus scene via HBO GO for the beginning of season 6. Not everyone has HBO GO, so here’s a quick rundown of what happens.

(Updated: The video is now available below.)

WARNING! TRUE BLOOD SEASON 6 SPOILERS AHEAD!

The scene consists of Jason, Jessica, Pam, Tara, and Nora in the elevator heading to the roof of the building. Jessica tries to reassure Jason, who she thinks is worried about Sookie. Tara informs Pam that they’d better survive because they have a date and it’s been a long time coming.

“If that’s not impetus to survive, I don’t know what is,” quips Pam.

Nora is a little bewildered by all these strangers, but tries to get them ready to face whatever is on the other side of the door when the elevator opens. They’re all armed and in defensive stance, although oddly the only human in the group, Jason, is at the forefront. He’s acting a little odd, turning toward Jessica like he’s about to say or do something, when the doors open.

(Updated: The interactive features on HBO GO show what Jason was thinking here: Mom and Dad Stackhouse (or whatever spirits are pretending to be them) are also in the elevator talking to Jason.

Dad: “You got 11 of them, champ. We counted.”

Mom: “Eleven soulless fangers dead for good. I’m so proud of you.”

Dad: “You just keep taking them out until you get that motherf***er.

Warlow.” Mom: “Language!”

Dad: “You’ve got four of them here. Easy pickin’s.”)

They cautiously enter a room that looks like it’s a maintenance area. Jason shoots a vampire guard, but other than that the room is empty. As they head up the stairs to the roof, Jason says, “I’m coming for you, Warlow.”

“Warlow? What do you know about Warlow?” Nora asks.

Jason looks at her with a question on his face.

Fade to black.

True Blood season 6 will most likely premiere in June 2013.

1. Christie (aka "M")

August 27, 2012 at 12:19 am

Hopefully because of Nora in this clip we will find out who this Warlow person is (in like 9 months…ugh!). For next season: 1) will Luna survive (now Jana has a sitcom she is doing), 2) Will Sookie have something going on with Eric now Bill is out of the picture (hope so!), 3) Is Jason really being influenced by fairies in his parential delusions to hate on the vamps because of the microwave fingers of the elder 3) Andy raising quadruplets – LOL they can really make this a hilarious storyline! Hope they keep Holly/Andy together, 4) Alcide as the packmaster – please writers don’t make a lame storyline out of this that is just a ‘filler’, 5) Hopefully Eric will protect Sookie from this Warlow dude (and from evil Billith) 6) La la needs a great story line next season – we all heart La La, 7) where in the world is Steve Newlin? 8) Pam and Tara – we all heart T&P also – EVERYTHING they do and say are the absolute BEST lines in the show. They could even do a P&T spin off and we would be just fine with that. 9) What is going to happen with the faeries – so waiting to see Ryan Kwanten playing dual role as an elder fae (like in the book w/ Sookie’s Great Uncle Dermot). 10) We heart Mel and Liz for this website, blog and all the “blood”, sweat and tears ( hard work) they have put into this for us fans. Thanks Mel and Liz!!!!!!!

• Bethany

August 27, 2012 at 2:46 am

Here Here!! I totally agree with everything you said.

• Belle

August 27, 2012 at 4:08 am

Very nice summary! How much was everyone loving Lafayette and the Merlotte’s scenes? Golden!

• Ellen

August 27, 2012 at 6:01 pm

I all honesty, I hope Sookie will be able to protect herself from Warlow, verse having Eric do it. They’re making steps towards a Sookie who can take care of herself, let’s hope they keep going in that vein, not bring Sookie back to a time where every male supe needed to protect her.

August 28, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Hmm, I would have to disagree with you Ellen. Sookie has always been a pretty strong character, well able to take care of herself. She proved that in season 1 and has continued to do so throughout the last four seasons since then. Sookie is not the wimpy, helpless damsel in distress that many think she is.

2. Bethany

August 27, 2012 at 2:55 am

Well, they have always used a shred of the book in each season, so (Spoiler Alert) that means that Sookie should have been headed off to the Queen and solving the mystery about Hadley’s 2nd death. Bringing Waldo (wasn’t it? names always illude me) into the picture. Well, Hadley never went Vamp, and Worlo seems to be possibly based on Waldo? At least close in name. And with any luck we will get to finally see Quinn in the flesh. (YUM) However the show has been mixing seasons, probably because they have no idea from one year to the next weather they will be renewed or not. So my best guess is that Eric and Sookie get together in season 6. Not that weird way they did for season 4, but for real. Probably creating the blood bond, and fighting together to fend off this Worlo character as well as crazy Billith. (Was it just me or was that completely out of left field?) And did Luna just perform the outting of the shifters? If so then wonder if they will be taking that on as well. I sure hope they bring in an Amelia or someone who fills her shoes. And I really hope that Sookie gets to baby sit the quads. That would be hillarious. She doesn’t seem to be in line to sit for Hunter, so hmmmm 4 fae babies would fit that bill. I think season 6 has the potential to be the best season yet. However I am wondering how they are going to work out the whole Bill being sort of dead again thing. Hmmm Why is it that 9 months waiting for TB to come back is harder than waiting to give birth? LOL Thank heavens for HBO GO!!!

3. Helen

August 27, 2012 at 4:39 am

That video has got me all excited and impatient for season 6 now!

4. Tigerlily_swirl

August 27, 2012 at 9:22 am

I wonder if Jason will continue his dislike of vampires if it turns out that Warlow is not a vampire as he thought. I cannot wait to next season, it’s soooooo far away!

5. Maria

August 27, 2012 at 11:32 am

Wow what an ending. June 2013 is soooo far away cant wait.. OOO Well

6. tara

August 27, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Im thinking Warlow might be Godrick’s maker

• Ellen

August 27, 2012 at 6:07 pm

He can’t be, since Godric killed his maker over a thousand years ago.

7. Delaney

August 27, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I can’t wait for the next season! We never heard abot Russel’s maker, there is a huge possibility that wallow is his maker. I’m so glad that Eric finally got his revenge. Bill drank all of lilliths blood so he is like a god now, stronger than any other vampire out there. The power will get to him and eventually get him killed. Everyone will fear him. I doubt the authority will keep on existing since all members are dead now except for bill. Sookie and Eric will most likely get together and allied and rikki will be together too. There have been so many changes I just can’t wait to see what happens next!!!

8. Mary Jo DiBella

August 27, 2012 at 1:01 pm

What if Warlow is a Faerie? Or maybe he’s BOTH, Vamp and Fae. Remember when Sookie asked what would happen when her power (her light) ran out? She thought she’d become totally human. But the Fae she asked about it carefully avoided the question, saying ‘You will no longer be Fae’.

What if Vamps and Fae are basically the same race? And a Fae/Human hybrid who uses up all of her light will simply become…a Vampire? It would explain why Vamps who drink Fae blood can walk in the sun for a brief time…they gain some light and briefly become Fae?

So here is my theory…eons ago, a Fae bred with a Human, and the resultant child, Lilith, used up all of her light and became a Vamp. Lilith then ‘made’ Warlow. And now she has ‘made’ Billith.

Will Sookie eventually use up her light fighting Billith and become a Vamp herself? Wouldn’t Sookie make a fabulous candidate for the new leader of the Vamp Authority?

• MarMar

August 27, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I really like your theory! I think it’s a fabulous idea. It would actually make all of the individual story lines more concrete and valuable. Kudos!

• diana

September 6, 2012 at 4:52 am

I LUV the show and cannot wait for season 6, and you theory I tought off myself so we will see it is a long wait…to long for june 2013……it is the best show ever…I luv vamps…

9. KnitWit

August 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Fab finale! SPOILERS FOLLOW.

I was not a fan of human Tara, but I LOVE vampire Tara. Pam and Tara are so much fun! Lala has his mojo back – wish he would share his margarita recipe. I am going to miss Russel, but his story line ran its course. How did Luna become a skin walker? I thought a shifter had to kill a family member for that to happen. I am still wondering if there are any baby Jason’s in Hot Shot from last season. I will NOT miss naked bloody bush Lillith. Billith will be easier on the eyes and more entertaining, imho.

Great cliff hanger.

August 27, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Luna “killed” her mother – she died giving birth to Luna. This is explained in episode 4.02.

10. MJ DiBella

August 27, 2012 at 2:09 pm

11. Mike N

August 27, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Godric was made by a vampire who was some sort of king or something. Remember he kept Godric as a young boy slave and did all sort of unspeakable acts to him? That is why he beheaded his maker as Pam said in the True Blood bonus features explaining Godrics maker.

So Warlow cannot be his maker since he would have been dead centuries before the others came into play.

He must be vampire based on what we saw.. Nora obviously knows something and she only knows vampires and vampire history…remember ie. she didnt even know fairies exist and what they smell like????

Going to be interesting!!!!

Mike

• amber

August 28, 2012 at 2:46 am

But remember in the books, it is possible that a fairy can mask/ hide their scent such as sookies how ever many x’s great grandfather.

August 28, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Oooh, I hadn’t put all that together, Mike! I have been thinking that Warlow is a wicked fae, especially since Claudette knew him and didn’t seem afraid of him in that flashback to the Stackhouse’s death. She didn’t even seem repelled by him. She seemed more sympathetic toward him, as though he were a disobedient child. At least that’s how I saw it. Interesting…

• EricsMoll

August 30, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I completely agree- Warlow is somehow a Fae. . . whether he was Once a Fae, or maybe is Half Fae. I have thought this from the moment we saw the car scene. Claudette wasn’t really AFRAID of him, more Shame On You. I was very disappointed they didn’t even mention Warlow in the finale, but this way The Powers That Be can use Warlow thru the entire 6th season.

As for Billith…… He could be something more Primal. He seemed it to me. He was devoid of any recognition, his fangs seemed much bigger n longer (rewind n look), and he Growled – very animalistic ! Like a saber tooth even. I know that it’s a bit over the top- but Lilith was ancient- the First Vamp. Who knows Just how old she really was.

12. Jacki

August 27, 2012 at 5:49 pm

To the poster who is hoping for Amelia, I am pretty sure Lafayette is filling that role now, just as Alcide is likely filling in for Quinn

13. Ellen

August 27, 2012 at 7:14 pm

::sigh::
    It seems like a lot of people are worked up, thinking Eric and Sookie are going to be together next season, but let’s take off the fangirl glasses and think about this. Both of them have so much going on, Sookie with Warlow and her fairy family. Also, she still has feelings for Alcide and Bill, it would be a huge step back for her character to ignore all that and just get with Eric. Plus there’s Jason’s not-so-crazy vampire hate. I’m guessing Sookie might want to make sure he’s okay before she goes looking for a boyfriend. Eric has things going on, too. People, the Authority having just f*****g collapsed! There’s going to be a lot of vampires playing politics, while others are going to need someone to look out for them and protect them because of the fall out of this season. I’m not sure where Eric will fit in with all of that, but as a sheriff he has a steak in that, as does Nora. Plus there’s Billith…or whatever he is. I don’t see Sookie or Eric to be quick to give up on him if he’s captured and caged, if he even can be.
    Eric and Sookie are not barbies, the writers are not just going to smush their faces together and make kissing noises.

14. Jenny

August 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm

I think they’ll somehow bring Bill back to a manageable state. When they were all tripping on Lillith’s blood the first time, the effects wore off. Could be the way to sorta bring him back to where the plot line isn’t complete chaos. He will take over The Authority & put up a fake front about mainstreaming, trying to be Roman-esque, but hypocritically.

I felt like the finale showed more horror than I’m accustomed to with True Blood. That final scene of Bill doing the growl/roar/hiss thing was a bit unsettling. Crazy.

I keep thinking back to the episode where Bill pretends to glamor Sookie & tells her to forget about them, etc. after they found Russell. Quite a change from that to last night’s show.

15. Forbin

August 28, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Now that Russell has met the true death, does that make Eric the oldest vampire that we know of? Unless this Warlow is older….

August 28, 2012 at 3:07 pm

We don’t yet know if Warlow is a vampire, but it does sound as though he is a very old being. We still don’t know enough about him to be able to answer that question.

16. Little Pea

August 28, 2012 at 4:27 pm

well if you remember guys that this Warlow appeared in a like ghost form in her bathroom and said hes coming for her. So what if he was fae, turned vampire and then he met the true death and is trying to fight…i dunno like a sort of Limbo to brake onto this realm to claim whats he thinks rightfully his …sookie……or maybe he wasnt fae…was godric”s maker who godric killed and is tryin to brake out of Limbo to brake onto this realm to claim whats he thinks rightfully his. Either way I think he is on a different plane trying to get back to suck her dry.

Ps. I MISS GODRIC! BRING BACK GODRIC!. PPS. lovin vamp tara and pam! (always loved pam, shes just a bitch lol) and also lovin La La as always lol

17. Warlow

August 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I think Warlow is Lilith`s husband :) or something like Adam and Eve

• Warlow

August 28, 2012 at 7:48 pm

18. daws

August 28, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Interesting. I definitely think Warlow must be something more than a vampire. Since when to do Fae make mystical packs with vampires? And how was Warlow able to do that weird mist/ghost communication with Sookie?

I’m still sore that the Elder Fae was killed like that. I was hoping there was more to it than she shows up, foolishly confronts Russell, and becomes dinner. They should have made it an epic fight and then Eric swoops down and finishes Russell off. Elder Fae survives to be kooky.

• Warlow

August 28, 2012 at 7:51 pm

i`m agree with you about Warlow….Think about it…..Who killed Lilith? because she appears like a ghost, somebody killed her, right?

19. ace

August 28, 2012 at 8:52 pm

what if the whole lillith /godrick fight for eric and noras mind was like the angel and devil on your shoulder maybe warlow was lillith and he used bill to come back to get sookie just a thought

20. ace

August 28, 2012 at 9:13 pm

or maybe warlow will be godrics brother kinda like a kane and abel sort of thing

21. Brooke

August 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm

How could Bill come back from his new state? He died and became something completely different. It’ll be interesting to see Bill’s storyline next season and if he returns to his ‘original’ state, how they do it. I’m also wondering that because Nora seems to know who Warlow is then Eric knows too. I hope Eric and Sookie finally get together ‘properly’ next season. Alcide seems out of the picture as far as Sookie goes, he has his own stuff going on now and a girlfriend.

August 30, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Brooke I don’t think Bill can come back to his original state because we saw him pretty much explode. But I’m thinking that he did just what he told Eric he would do – he evolved. In an interview with Alan Ball (which we have posted under NEWS items), he said that Bill’s memories are still all there. That has to mean something. It will either make him more dangerous and quite bitter, or it could be the thing that tames him. I don’t think we’re ever going to see the Bill we’ve known all these years. It remains to be seen though what kind of Bill we will end up with. It’s almost certain he will not again be with Sookie.

It’s an odd situation and one that I am really interested in exploring next season.

• Brittany

August 31, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Brooke, I agree that Alcide is probably out of the relationship picture for Sookie now, but I think him and his pack will have to get in the middle of the vamp problems, unless maybe Emma, Sam and Luna get out okay. I don’t know if her turning on camera will out the shifters, but it will be interesting to see how they answer the human populations questions on it, whether they tell the truth or try to cover it up.
      But, I don’t know if Eric will know about Warlow, just because Nora knows doesn’t mean he does they’ve lived separate lives so long now, he didn’t even know she had turned Sanguinista. Maybe since he’s so old, he’s in the vampire bible or maybe she knows him from some run ins with the Authority or something…who knows…she could very well know him from her time with Eric and Godric….can’t wait to find out next season

22. Maya

September 1, 2012 at 9:01 am

And Luna outed more than just SHIFTERS, she outed SKINWALKERS! Whoa.

September 1, 2012 at 10:58 am

I wonder if anyone outside the supernatural world will realize that, though. In other words, do humans know the difference? I’ll bet they assume all shifters are skinwalkers.

23. Forbin

September 1, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Maybe its just the romantic in me but I don’t think Bill will remain evil forever. I believe he and Sookie will get back together. I even have the perfect song in mind for their reunion. Its called Tomorrow Is A Long Time and was recorded by Elvis in the early 1960’s. It is a haunting ballad about what might have been. Go to U-Tube and check it out.

24. Dvora

September 2, 2012 at 4:16 am

I think “Billith” is now the most powerful vamp. Everyone is afraid of him! I would like to see badass Bill conquer Warlow. I think that Lafayette may be the key to Bill’s redemption because he has not even begun to understand or tap all of his powers. I think it is possible that Lafayette could figure out how to perform an exorcism, bringing back Bill’s basic character. Alan Ball said Bill’s memories are still there.

25. petra

September 2, 2012 at 11:32 am

I think Bill became Billith because of warlow he had no other choice to safe the others. Now he is more powerful than ever and hopes so that he can go against warlow and safe Sookie. Thats what i think is going to happen nex season its a bummer we have to wait so long 2013.

• nick

September 2, 2012 at 5:52 pm

actually, i think bill just went batshit crazy over his newfound beliefs. remember when salome told roman that bill was still finding something to believe in? well, this is it.

• nick

September 2, 2012 at 5:53 pm

he’s gone crazy

26. Georgina Alana Smith

September 3, 2012 at 1:30 am

I feel like something of a small minded idiot right now. Most people are posting quite lengthy and in depth opinions as their comments and all I can say is this…..I NEED SEASON 6 IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!

I want to know exactly WHAT Nora knows about Warlow…I really liked the ship between Jessica and Jason and I really hope that this vengeful vampire killer act doesn’t last long as now Hoyt is out of the picture it would be great to see them get together….Also I hope more happens between Eric and Sookie……WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG????!!!

27. Bittersweet

September 5, 2012 at 5:46 am

I couldn’t help noticing the strange writings on the wall behind the Secretary in the authority

September 6, 2012 at 9:42 am

Especially when Rosalyn spread blood all over them in one episode. I’m guessing the writings were one of the prayers or chants Roman lead everyone in early in the season.

28. kelly

September 8, 2012 at 1:24 am

I don’t like how Bill is such a follower. He followed Sophie,Russell, Nan, the authority, now Lillith. He has no clue what hes doing. He reminds me of a coproate climber, he’ll follow who ever to get what he wants. Hes very easily persuaded. Thats what makes Bill scary.

29. PlunderedTreasure

September 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Warlow must be one of the first vampires in America since we know how long he’s been around. Now that we know Nora or AVL knows of him and the ancient fairy knew him I bet he’s some kind of mutant ( like Bubba in the book) or super power. Or maybe he was one of first supes and deals had to be stuck for others to come in.
    Whatever we do know he seems to be only vap that can mate with a fairy so I bet that power gets grown to Eric or Bill.