Teaser Clip from True Blood Season 6 – Eric, Sookie and Billith

HBO teases the first teaser trailer for the highly anticipated sixth season of True Blood. We first see Eric and Sookie running for their lives. There’s a very angry and out of control Billith tearing wiring out of an electrical box. Alcide is ripping his shirt off. Lafayette is pointing a gun at someone. Alcide is ripping his shirt off. Sookie and Jessica enter a house with stakes drawn. Alcide is ripping his shirt off. Jessica is in a truck with some dudes and doesn’t look happy. Eric standing among some vampires and saying, “If the humans want a war, we’ll give them a war.” Ack! Pam and Tara have a moment. Jason is pointing a gun at some crazy guy.

And Alcide is ripping his shirt off.

Season 6 premieres June 16 at 9/8c, on HBO.

Enjoy!

1. Helen

March 31, 2013 at 3:49 am

Whoa, Bill looks nuts! He could do with one of Miss Jeanette’s exorcisms!! Shame she’s dead, though! lol

I’m all for Alcide ripping his shirt off (woohoo!), but not if he’s high on V. He did look really pumped, I just hope the writers haven’t decided to get him hooked on it.

March 31, 2013 at 9:18 am

I was thinking that it looked like he was just about to transform into a wolf. That was my first thought.

• Amber

May 29, 2013 at 11:54 am

I am REaLly excited. The waiting has been awful, and its almost hear!! In the back of everything else, I’, m curious of the fae babies? Jason’s visions also interest me.

2. Sookieeleana

March 31, 2013 at 4:13 am

Wow! so much is going on there 🙂 I need to watch that again to try and figure anything out lol

So much to take in – squealed a bit when I saw Rutger Hauer.

And as for Mr Northman – no words are adequate!

3. Evgenii Hlyustov

March 31, 2013 at 9:20 am

I wait for a new season in Russia.

4. Ellen

March 31, 2013 at 9:35 am

My first reaction is “poor Jessica!” I’m guessing that look on her face in the van is because of Billith. And her line of “is that Bill?” kind of breaks my heart a little.

5. Haley

March 31, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Was that Eric dressed as a reporter with a tie??

6. Jana

March 31, 2013 at 9:40 pm

OMFG!!! It looks good! And, it also appears that Rutger Hauer is NOT Warlow since the middle of the clip showed Warlow and it’s nothing like Mr. Hauer. Looks like he is Niall however. And Sookie slips on bloody vamp goo whilst running like hell. Jess is in the truck with Jason et al. Now June can’t come soon enough!

7. Dee

April 1, 2013 at 10:26 am

Eric is not saying the quote about war while being surrounded by vampires. It’s a still picture. Look again. He is saying nothing. Looking almost caught off guard by them. He looks like he is pretending to be human and those might be human police. I CANNOT WAIT!

8. Phillip

April 1, 2013 at 10:32 am

Can’t wait. Oh, just like HBO too, to give us just a little 28 seconds with 100 flashes of scenes thrown together. But ahh, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer! WOOT WOOT!

And I’m not sure if you guys saw in the post, but Alcide rips his shirt off. LOL, you ladies are so silly X-D

9. Brittany

April 1, 2013 at 11:43 am

WOW!!! I’m so excited to see where this season will go! So much to take in from those clips! I wonder why Pam is swinging at Tara, and it looked like Alcide punched Sam! I loved the clip of bloody Bill walking by the flames, reminds me of Carrie!
    #Waiting Sucks

10. Alexis

April 1, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Big fan of TB since 1rst season but terribly disappointed by last season (not gonna make a list, it’d be too long just: smoke monster escaped from lost, really?)
    Sadly, this teaser doesn’t tease me. Absolutely nothing new, except Viking dressed as a nerd? Really? I fear more sh.. coming this season. Another great show headed to cancellation at this pace.

April 1, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Sorry you feel that way, Alexis. However, this is a website for fans who really like to support their show, so thanks for stopping by!

And by the way, with the viewer numbers remaining as steady as they have been, your prediction of a cancellation is rather unfounded.

• Brittany

April 2, 2013 at 11:22 am

I’m with you Liz! I enjoy every season of True Blood and I think the writers do a fantastic job. I look at last season as a turning point, and I feel like every storyline was important to show so we can now go into the next level for the show. I don’t think without the Vampire Authority being shown, we would fully understand how completely lost Bill became or how dramatic his change was. I believe True Blood will make its way back to having more Sookie, but we wouldn’t fully understand the different relationships and where everyone is heading without season 5.

11. Good luck

April 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Bill can be the nastiest and meanest vampire in all the universe, but for some reason it makes sookie feel more attracted and sorry for him. Why can’t she just move on? Every season she suffers from amnesia when it comes to bill’s infidelities and secrets. If I see another stare off between bill and sookie (with sweet music in the background) I hope the show gets canceled. There should be no excuse this time. I’m sick of people letting bill off so easy because “he was her first love” BS, enough is enough. Peace!

April 1, 2013 at 1:15 pm

OK, I didn’t see any of that in this clip. Is this an April Fool’s joke-comment?

12. Bethany

April 1, 2013 at 3:22 pm

What the heck did Sookie fall face first into? Was that a Billith puddle? Remember when Sookie got like a tiny drop of Eric’s blood in her and it effected both of them (sort of helped them fall in love in a matter of speaking) Can you imagine what some Billith blood in her body would do? He may be new born Billith, but he is some incarnation of ancient evil from what I can tell. He may not need any more than a drop of her “dab of Fae” blood to drive him nuts. Should be interesting.

13. Nothinbutjoy

April 1, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Wait…did I see Alcide rip his shirt off?

*giggle*

I like that there was a lot of Eric in the teaser. Hopefully we will see a lot of him, take that any way you want to, this season.

Billith looks horrifically wonderful!!

I am SO looking forward to this season. (I say that every season!)

14. CindyJo

April 1, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I still want Billith to find a shower…..

April 1, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Yeah he’d be a darn sight easier to look at, wouldn’t he?

15. posh

April 3, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Has there been any mention of Terry and Arelene? Did’nt see them in any of the clips. I am really hoping they focus more on the main story of Bill-Eric-Sookie =) and Eric Eric Eric…….

16. CindyJo

April 13, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I’m wondering if Billith can still feel Sookie’s emotions and find her like he used to….that’s a scary thought. Eric needs to return ownership of her house to her asap and they all need to hide there….maybe her fairy fingers can zap Billith the way she zapped Russell. Also wondering if Billith can now fly like Eric…..If he has taken on the abilities of Lillith, I imagine he can.