VIDEO: New True Blood Season 6 Trailer (SPOILERS!)

Brand new from HBO, here’s your first look at some of the new characters we’ll be seeing in season 6. If you don’t want to be spoiled, please do not watch this video because it shows a lot.

Get ready for a phenominal season, y’all!

1. esw45

May 4, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Yeah that is Ben, Sookie is getting freaky with but he is has an agenda and it’s not a good one for Sookie…so that won’t end too good. Billith is crazy as usual and causing trouble and unfortunately Eric is not stronger than Billith anymore but he is Sookie’s protector as usual that’s why he is at her house trying to stake Billith. Warlow has long dark hair now but I still think he is a faerie/vampire type creature not just a vampire. Looks interesting but the vampire/human war is the main back drop of this season…at least Eric is still the hero whether he wants to be or not.

• Debi

May 5, 2013 at 1:28 am

I am surprised they gave that Ben/Sookie thing away so soon. I guess maybe since it looks like “Niall” is helping Sookie, maybe he sets her up with Ben…like the short story. Ben does look injured like in the short story GIFT. Could Warlow look more warped Cousin It?

It’s going to be wild ride for the next few weeks for fans in the Sookieverse.

2. TeaAna

May 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm

HOLY WOW – Now THAT is a trailer!
    I feel so amazingly teased right now…
    Oh my, my, my… I am sooo wired right now.
    The 7th can’t come soon enough-
    Then just a few weeks…
    (just a few more weeks… just a few more weeks…)
    The mantra helps my unwilling patience.
    😉

3. Whitney

May 4, 2013 at 2:40 pm

This season is guna rock! Anyone else recognize Steve Newlins wife’s voice? She must be behind the antivamp agenda somehow! I’ve been wondering how she’d b coming back

• M

May 5, 2013 at 5:34 pm

I heard her voice also…excited to see Anna Camp coming back. She has been on a couple of comedies, but of course she is at her best on TB.

4. Ka

May 4, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Guys Nora is shot !That’s why eric goes to the humans experiments thinghy

5. Elisha_Q

May 5, 2013 at 3:45 am

Wow, season 6 is going to be awesome. And that song is stuck on my mind now, guess I’ll be humming it for some time.

6. Sookieeleana

May 5, 2013 at 1:00 pm

That trailer is completely brilliant. So much going on – really looking forward to the vampire/human war and all the fairy business (especially Rutger Hauer). Hopefully this is a good sign for a strong season ahead.

• Sookieeleana

May 5, 2013 at 1:02 pm

oh and thanks for the shirtless Eric picture 🙂 It is very much appreciated!

May 5, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Liz knows her audience, huh? 😉

• posh

May 5, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Oh yes she does !

7. EETYY

May 5, 2013 at 4:05 pm

An amazing trailer!

Seeing the Governor of Louisiana declaring the war, telling Eric “It’s time for humans to bite back”, Warlow coming out from a parrarel dimension right where Claudine zapped him (maybe she teleported him to another dimension and now he is free), all are so epic!

But Nora is shot and humans have her inside the test facility and Eric goes to free her, passing him through tests (obviously promising him to free Nora if he passes the tests), that reminded me so much Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (VtMB) and the Fu Syndicate (the test facility in VtMB). I always wanted to see it in a series/movie ans it is so EPIC! Can’t wait!

• Syydiana

May 6, 2013 at 12:13 am

I played D & D “Dark Realms” and had friends that played VtMB.. & you just spoke to my geek side with the VtMB…lol I could just see it all in the second I read it, gaming in the sookieverse… . And being able to run into Erik, Bill, Sookie or any of them wile you go threw a campaign… Game play as Vamp, Shifter, Human *giggle*
      😉 Oh the possibilities…
      Do they have something like this?
      This season is looking V””V delicious V””V

8. Lidia

May 5, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Mmmmmmmmmm Warlow helping Sookie with her fairy powers. Think he’ll be a good guy?

9. John Nightingale

May 30, 2013 at 10:58 am

One thing is for sure – Sookie will go on and on in Season 6 about Billith not being the real Bill just like she has done since they met despite all he has done to her. Old habits die hard I know but surely once Bill himself told her he was scum in the finale she might actually believe it – I doubt it, she’s turned into a total doormat.