Updated Description for True Blood 6.06

HBO just released a slightly longer official synopsis for True Blood episode 6.06, “Don’t You Feel Me” that gives us a little more information about what’s happening in the July 21 episode:

Bill (Stephen Moyer) decides to seek out Lillith (Jessica Clark) for advice on handling the escalating human-vampire crisis. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten), Nora (Lucy Griffiths), Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) get up-close-and-personal looks at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp. Sam (Sam Trammell) comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma’s (Chloe Noelle) best interest. Andy (Chris Bauer) gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four. Arlene (Carrie Preston) has a solution to Terry’s (Todd Lowe) malaise, and Eric makes a startling discovery.

Written by Daniel Kenneth; directed by Howard Deutch.

For more scoop on the episode, read our Spoiler page.

1. Anya

July 12, 2013 at 8:43 pm

No Tara…

• Vampiremaniac

July 13, 2013 at 4:08 pm

No… Maybe this is the major death, although I am conviced it is a human. If she is, probably she will die in the testing facility. Pam, Nora and above all Eric are old enough to pass some tests, Tara is too young…

2. posh

July 14, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Want to buy 12 epi’s this season please. I thought it was a human to die?

3. Stephanieb

July 14, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I’m thinking back to Bill’s visions. Tara was captured in them. Maybe that’s why she’s not mentioned as scoping the place out? She’s already a prisoner.

4. Tracy

July 15, 2013 at 8:33 am

No mention of Willia either, but they also didn’t mention her last week, even though she’s obviously a key player now in the Eric dynamic. Telling, but I’m not sure in which way. They did this during Season Four with Sookie and Eric, too, so maybe they’re trying to keep something big under wraps.

5. Vera

July 16, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Crazy theory, but what if the major dead it’s actually sookie, she will not be dead for real, but maybe she goes to her fairy land or something like this, and maybe she comes back and she is actually who saves the vampires. My theories are all over the place at this point. Can’t wait for Sunday

6. Jennifer

July 17, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I am really hoping the major death is not Lafayette. I love him! Where is everybody getting that it will be a human death? Just curious. Something I keep wondering is how is if Lilith was burned then how is it possible to contain her blood in a vial?

• Jennifer

July 17, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Oops I meant: Something I keep wondering is if Lilith was burned then how is it possible to contain her blood in a vial?

• Buckspa

July 20, 2013 at 1:31 am

Actually was thinking the same thing, just re watched episode from last year, 5-07 Nora mentions that after lilliths true death, her progeny collected her blood in a mason jar . We now know that was warlow, guess she didn’t burn completely

July 17, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Maybe it was done before she met the true death. That’s what I was thinking.