VIDEO: Inside the Episode – Closeup of ‘Don’t You Feel Me”

Let’s go inside the episode, “Don’t You Feel Me” and learn more about Sookie’s motives for what she and Warlow did, Bill going toe-to-toe with Gov. Burrell and Terry.

1. Trace

July 21, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Terry is the major death? We knew he was going to die, cos he put a contract out on himself. That’s what you get from trying to ruin the show with the Ifritt. What I don’t understand, is what is happening with Sookie. Is Warlow turning her? They exchange blood, so maybe its just the blood bond. Maybe what we saw going on is the light bond too, like we saw with Sheriff Andy and Meurella. I just hope the writers dont turn Sookie, if only because that has always been one of the requirements Harris has placed on her character. They need to be responsible to some degree, to the books. If only in this. Just cos the show broadcasts so much of its plot anymore, you can COUNT on that key lafeyette got from Terry, and safe deposit box, having a life insurance policy in it.

2. Tracy

July 21, 2013 at 11:15 pm

See, I think it would be cool if Ben DID turn Sookie into a hybrid like him. Much more interesting than the snoozefest of dating Sam and serving up beer and fries for the rest of her short life.

July 21, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Unless that’s what she wants because it’s a safer life.

• Tracy

July 22, 2013 at 11:19 am

I agree it would be safer to be a fae/vamp hybrid, yes. 🙂 Though I don’t think that’s what you meant.

July 22, 2013 at 11:40 am

Nope, not even a little.

• Anja R

July 24, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I totally agree with you – I really hope she gets turned. Not only MUCH more interesting, but it would be a safer life than what she has right now – whether she’s dating a vampire or a human, she still currently has to worry about being kidnapped, attacked, and targeted by all types of supes, as well as humans. If she were with Warlow, and a vampire, she’d probably be the safest she could be.

3. Roman

July 21, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I’d rather see Sookie get turned than get knocked up. That light that emerged when they were having sex gave me the feeling that she might be pregnant. I hope that’s not the case.

July 22, 2013 at 12:02 am

Was that scene real or a hallucination of Warlow’s brought on by hunger? Seemed like a lot of wish fulfillment for him – feeding from Sookie, her biting him (er…?), Sookie initiating sex. Plus there’s the blurred filter that was what we see in Bill’s trance/coma. I’m calling “fake” on that scene.

• Lou

July 23, 2013 at 10:58 am

I was thinking the same thing… dream sequence. Though the thought of Sookie also being a hybrid would be interesting.

• Anja R

July 24, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I agree with you about being turned rather than pregnant – although…If she were pregnant, would it be 3-4 little fairies that quickly grow up? In that case, I want her to be turned, marry Warlow, and they can create their own little fairy army! Maybe then they could all live in the fairy dimension for the conclusion of the series….