VIDEO: Watch 2 Sneak Peeks from the True Blood Season 6 Finale {SPOILERS}

Here we go – it’s season finale time! HBO has given us 2 sneak peeks at True Blood episode 6.10, “Radioactive”, featuring Sookie and Alcide talking about Jason, and Violet and Jason, um, getting to know each other better.

NOTE: At this time the videos are only available for viewing in the U.S. This is HBO’s decision, not ours.

1. Steph

August 15, 2013 at 3:55 pm

That clip with Jason, Violet and Sookie! “She’s European” LMAO!!!!That was awesome! Cant wait to see how Sookie responds to that kiss from Violet!

• Joseph

August 16, 2013 at 12:22 am

So right on. I have watched that clip like 5 times and I still belly laugh every time.

Jason is totally stealing the show this season. His character has truly evolved and, even though still a dumb blonde, his insights are poignant and very funny.

Violet is supposed to be disliked, IMHO.
      But I think that the writers are setting her up to be a fan favorite next season.
      How can you not like that interaction between her and Sookie?

2. sookieeleana

August 15, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I’m in the UK and I can see them both 🙂

3. Rebecca

August 15, 2013 at 4:03 pm

What does Sookie say to Alcide in the first clip at 0:40-0:41??
    I’ve listened about 10 times and it sounds like she said “You leased the mint.” ???

Uh, not so sure I want Violet for an in-law (or whatever they would call the vampire “you’re mine” relationship within a traditional family structure).

Great sneaky peakies! Can’t wait for Sunday!

August 15, 2013 at 6:08 pm

She said “you mix cement” – as in, you’re such a manly man, I didn’t expect you to be so sensitive.

• Kim

August 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm

It hard to tell when you first hear but it “You lay cement”….I think the meaning was he always had a foundation…thats my opinon….I don’t like Violet either

• gina

August 15, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I thought Sookie said you released a mint? funny!

• r&bmom

August 16, 2013 at 4:59 am

I am glad you asked, Rebecca. I was thinking the same thing!

• Rebecca

August 16, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Thank you Mel and Kim. I was really scratchin’ my head there for a minute. A reference to cement as a foundation and sensitivity contrast makes a lot more sense. 🙂

4. Stephanie

August 15, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Is there an orgy going on there in the background (No Shrinking Violet)? Did anyone else notice the couple on the picnic table/bench?

August 15, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Yeah, the vamps are partying at Bill’s house.

• Kim

August 15, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Yea it looks like its a Orgy at Bill’s house

• Cerise

August 15, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. Yup, the vamps are still high and partying at Bill’s house.

5. Vampiremaniac

August 15, 2013 at 5:17 pm

That Violet is becoming more and more disturbing but that was funny… Sookie, zap her away, those lips still have your brother’s blood on them, I mean eww! Better, create your energy ball and go through her.

6. Vicki Sanders

August 15, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Ewww. I do not like that Violet!!

7. Michele

August 15, 2013 at 9:14 pm

please tell me that’s a wig on Alcide, cause his hair looks awful!!

• Tigerlily_swirl

August 16, 2013 at 12:05 am

It looks like a wig to me too! Lol.

• r&bmom

August 16, 2013 at 5:01 am

Agreed. What the heck is going on with that mop on his head?!

• Jessica

August 16, 2013 at 4:15 pm

he may need to tame his hair but he fills out those jeans just right!!!

8. ChristieAtlanta

August 15, 2013 at 11:05 pm

I am already having withdrawals and the season finale hasn’t even aired yet! Oh no, 10 months of waiting ahead for next season. Sadness. :_( We the ‘Trubies’ will definitely lap up (and appreciate greatly) every morsel of spoilers Mel and Liz provide over the next few months!

9. Carrie

August 16, 2013 at 12:00 am

Sookie may be dead to Bill, but I still totally forsee a pissing contest between Bill and Violet over her kissing Sookie. I can’t wait to see the rest of that scene.

• Cerise

August 16, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Considering Bill saved her life AND allowed her to day walk, I’m thinking she better bow to him and say “yes, sir”.

10. Toni

August 16, 2013 at 12:06 am

Ummm where is Sookie’s husband?

August 16, 2013 at 11:13 am

What?

August 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Sookie doesn’t have a husband.

11. danielik

August 16, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Jason has Eric´s and Violet´s blood in his body now, I´m expecting wild dreams…

12. josette

August 16, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Joe Manganiello cut his hair and will need to shave his beard for his stage role.

13. posh

August 16, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Puke! Vomit! EWWW! Violet kissing Sookie?! I will remain PC out of respect for others. Why would Alcide come back now to Sookie? Is he looking for an escape for what he has done?

• r&bmom

August 17, 2013 at 8:09 am

You watch True Blood and THAT disturbs you!? I think your desire to respect others is negated by the first three words you used in your post.

• r&bmom

August 17, 2013 at 8:14 am

…oh… and Anna Paquin came out as bisexual in the It Gets Better campaign. I’m guessing she was OK with some lady kisses :).

• posh

August 17, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Knee jerk reaction considering.. ” I am in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight.” Wearing the iconic lavender dress followed by the nakie bum shot of Eric Northman.

• r&bmom

August 18, 2013 at 9:14 am

If the knee jerk reaction to which you refer is your use of the words Puke! Vomit! EWWW! after watching the clip, then apology accepted. Quoting ONE thing that Sookie said in the first episode of season THREE is not a strong argument! If you make seemingly intolerant statements, intended or not, don’t be surprised if someone takes offence. EOM.

• posh

August 18, 2013 at 5:33 pm

There was no apology. Only better clarification. TrueBlood is full of such interesting wonderful characters with some really well done story lines.

• posh

August 17, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Also, could not care less what Anna Paquin came out as. That is her own personal whatevers. It was the Sookie in the t.v show aka not reality.

14. blomman

August 17, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Thanks for the clips 🙂 love them both . I really like the mordern ways LOL , i think it´s good if a show promote tolerance . Dont know what all the fuzz really is about to see two women kissing . Wonder if Jason was a little upset or something ? anyway his line ” she´s european ” must be the best line soo far season 6 XD . Cant wait to see the hole scene and ep . Just hope we will see some Eric to , i dident see him in the promo .

August 17, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Jason seemed surprised, but not upset. He strikes me as a “go with the flow” kinda guy on these sorts of things. 😉

• Jaclynn

August 17, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Just because we don’t see him doesn’t mean he’s not there. If we saw him it would take away part of the mystery of his whereabouts. They want the buzz this generating because it will get more people to tune in. Even though I have been seeing threads on other sites claiming he is gone I don’t believe it. I have heard other places saying he will be back next season so I am staying positive.

15. Anya

August 18, 2013 at 10:05 am

One of it is on the YouTube channel now (the one with Sookie, Violet and Jason).