Recap 6.10 True Blood “Radioactive”

Warlow: “In a thousand, two thousand years, you’ll learn to love me.”
Sookie: “I don’t think so!”

Can I say, I told you so? I knew Warlow was evil. I mean, really. That blood wreath wedding maypole? Tacky. And there was something very mustache-twirling old school villain about Warlow forcing Sookie to marry him. He practically tied her to the train tracks.

So Bill to the rescue! There was a bit of re-set in this episode, and the biggest re-set was that Bill is now Lilith-free and very much himself again. I loved Jessica giving Bill a “save Sookie” pep talk. Jessica has always been the keeper of Bill’s humanity, and I’m glad their relationship survived the season. And I loved Niall coming in through the portal in the bathroom and saving the day. I wanted Niall back, so that was very cool.

I’m sort of disappointed that there won’t be a permanent cadre of daywalking vampires, though. Although the blood vanishing did confirm that Warlow is really most sincerely dead, which is good. Even if it was only temporary, it was so much fun to see “our” vampires drunk on sunshine, in beach clothes and playing volleyball, running around naked, Pam sinking down on the grass with a huge smile.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ERIC?

I do like our new vamp characters. Violet is too funny; loved her scaring the light out of Adilyn, and her fidelity to Jason is sort of sweet as well as strange. The way she macked on Sookie was a big honking hint that she’s gay, but if she’s hooked on Jason, that’s sort of bizarre. Willa made it through the season, too, and that made me happy. Pam went after Eric. Hopefully, she found him. Because he can’t be dead.

The episode began and ended with Sookie and Alcide. I guess it’s his turn, huh? They make a cute couple (now that he’s pack-less and sane again) but have I never seen the two of them walking side by side? He’s two feet taller than she is!

The six-months-later ending made it clear that the writers are bringing the story back to Bon Temps, and that’s good. Sam’s the mayor, and still with pregnant Nicole. Arlene bought Merlotte’s and turned it into Bellefleur’s? (I’m sorry, but True Blood without Merlotte’s just feels wrong.) The human vampire church match-up to defend Bon Temps from the sick vampires was quite lovely. I especially liked Jessica doing penance for what she did by protecting the Bellefleurs, gratis.

Interestingly, the best scene in the episode was Tara and her mother. Lettie Mae baring her soul (and her throat) to Tara was way overdue and it actually made me cry. I would forget to feed you, and it was my job. Let me nourish my baby girl. Fine performances from both of them. And okay, some people are saying Lettie Mae is infected with Hep V and did it deliberately, but I am choosing not to believe she could be that evil.

Except for that last scene with the sick vamps descending on Arlene’s, this would have made a good series ending. This season was… okay. I love grandpa Niall, but didn’t care for the Warlow plot at all; the vampire genocide stuff was an interesting way to go and Bill saved his people, but I wanted it to be Eric. Eric is my favorite character on this show, and he was in this episode for two freaking minutes.

And DEAD? Is Eric dead? Are they really doing that to us? Seriously? Did they think a fleeting second of full frontal would console me?

Bits and pieces:

— Pam can fly, too! What about the rest of the family? Can Tara and Willa fly?

— Bill wrote a tell-all book called “And God Bled” and appeared on The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell. That was fun.

— Bill let Takahashi go, and gave him a bag full of money. That was sweet, too. Plus it reinforced the ‘the real Bill is truly back” thing.

— Bill called Alcide “Bright Eyes”. What a great way of calling your romantic rival a dog.

— In this week’s hair report, Alcide began the episode with long hair and ended it looking like a Marine.

Quotes:

Jason: “Sook, meet Violet. She’s European.”

Pam: “Sookie! I’m actually fucking happy to see you!”

Tara: “Bill gave us his magical blood, and now there’s light.” Sigh.

Good season finale. What did you all think?

Billie Doux

(Billie Doux and her friends review their favorite shows at Doux Reviews.)

Note: While we welcome your thoughts on tonight’s finale, we ask that you comply with our comment guidelines. Constructive criticism is a good thing but phrases like “this episode sucked” or “he’s so hot” is unhelpful and violates those guidelines. We are after all, a fan site and we still love and support True Blood. Hater comments will be deleted.

I’m a hopeless sci-fi geek and huge fan of shows like True Blood, Lost, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I write episode reviews and articles about many of the shows that I love. All of my reviews are at DouxReviews.com

1. Danna

August 18, 2013 at 11:03 pm

I shouted “Noooooooo!” along with Eric…I can’t believe they’d do that to us, though we did get a rather grand look 😉 I hope Pam was a fast flyer.
    I loved Bill again. I’ve hated him for so many years and I saw the old Bill tonight.
    Tara and her mother were amazing.
    I’m glad Niall is back too, I felt cheated when he got pushed through the portal.
    I still don’t like Sookie and Alcide.
    I cried when Terry died…each time I watched it.
    Over all, I loved the season…it was so much better than last season.

• Joseph

August 19, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I just watched the episode again and it was much better the second time.
      I urge those of you who can, watch it again.

I didn’t notice that Eric had his junk of FULL display last time.
      Congrats ladies and men who enjoy that kind of thing. That rarely happens on the tele and that was blatantly gratuitous for y’all.
      I did notice that Eric was near the shade and if he buried himself in the snow, then he should survive.
      If one is to catch fire, then a snow capped mountain top would be a good place to put out said fire.

Unlike you Danna, I agree with Mel. I actually like them together, and I would even say that I think that Sookie and Alcide make a really, really good couple.
      Now that he is back to the Alcide that everyone likes, he is truly there for Sookie, and if you think about it, he is the ONLY man in her life that has never once stabbed her in the back.
      Think about what he did for her during the Debbie Pelt episode.

That is love.

The reason that I wanted to respond to this comment is because of your comment about Terry.

I too cried like a baby during the life matters episode. I mean… I freaking cried. Uncontrollably.
      I wouldn’t admit this in public, cuz guys aren’t supposed to cry watching the tele, but man for all the grief people gave the writers about the ifrit and basically Terry’s entire arc, it all makes sense now.

This show is freaking amazing.
      Thanks for this website Mel and Liz.

Thank you.

• Lane

August 19, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I agree about Sookie and Alcide. While I am a HUGE Eric fan (yay for the quick glimpse!), I think Sookie finds peace with Alcide. He wants nothing more from Sookie than to be herself. I’ve enjoyed the growth of her character very much. She has lost much of her young naivety and has grown into a woman who has experienced much loss and heartache in a short matter of time.

• Vampiremaniac

August 19, 2013 at 7:01 pm

You are right, I rewatched and it was much better. But everything after the time jump is not good at all.

• Amber

August 19, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I really enjoyed this season!!I wish that 2 more episodes were available?

2. Andromeda

August 18, 2013 at 11:27 pm

I am SO GLAD that “Good Bill” is back. I am also a bigger fan of Sookie and Alcide being together than I thought I would be. They are quite cute together. But I think the ending of the episode makes it quite obvious that there will be a struggle between Bill and Alcide to see who will “win” Sookie. I look forward to watching it.

Having Sam as the Mayor of Bon Temps was just weird, and I’m not sure how I feel about the human/vamp partnership idea, or the upcoming plot line of roving Hep-V infested vampires. But I have nine months to get used to the idea.

And what is up with Pam? And ERIC?!? Is he really dead? I guess I wouldn’t be suprised, after all the rumors that have been floating around. But I was very disappointed that his big run-out a few episodes ago turned out to be him just running home to be alone.

August 18, 2013 at 11:36 pm

I was surprised by how OK I am with Sookie and Alcide, too. She just seemed so happy! (Which you know won’t last, but it’s nice for now. 🙂 )

• aura

August 19, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I agree with you ,it’s nice to see Sookie gigling for once. We know it wont last but we may enjoy the ride!

3. Tori

August 18, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Clearly all the people who wrote comments above didn’t read books. Erik was one of the most important characters of the series!!!!!
    Alan Ball this was a bad mistake if you trully killed off Northman because you will loose a lot of fans. And I am the one of them.

• Stephanieb

August 19, 2013 at 12:12 am

If I’m not mistaken, Alan doesn’t run the show anymore. And I don’t think it has anything to do with the books. These people are actors. He could want to move on to other projects.

August 19, 2013 at 12:21 am

Honey, Eric’s not dead (and it’s Eric, not Erik). Also, Alan Ball is no longer the showrunner or a writer on True Blood; Brian Buckner is in charge as of season 6.

• Ed

August 19, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Alan Ball runs a new series on Cinemax called Banshee. Not to mention, the books and the TV shows are rarely ever in sync because if they were Jessica wouldn’t even be on the show since she doesn’t exist in the books.

• Joan

August 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Ed…Tara does exist in the books but isn’t as huge a character as she is on True Blood. She never becomes a vampire but she is in the books until the very end.

4. Stephanieb

August 19, 2013 at 12:08 am

For some reason I’m still not trusting Lettie with Tara. The whole time I was thinking don’t do it Tara she has hep v! Pretty good season. Next season I need more LaLa, more Tara, more Jess and James, Eric, no Violet, and healthy shifter baby, and more of the old Pam!

August 19, 2013 at 12:21 am

I don’t want to think Lettie Mae is infected and purposely infected her daughter, but…I kind of do.

• Andromeda

August 19, 2013 at 12:23 am

The thought crossed my mind as well.

• Joseph

August 19, 2013 at 12:48 am

They wouldn’t have put that scene in there if she didn’t infect Tara.
        Lettie Mae was acting very strange at the funeral.
        It was obviously setting up her infecting Tara.

I am betting Tara’s infection will play a big part of the Pam/Willa/Eric storyline next season

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:08 am

I dont think she infected Tara. She is so concerned with appearances now that she’s sober and that’s been her bottom line. Thats why at the funeral she was being so pushy. Her husband looked at her as if to say “take it down a notch”. And being sneaky is not her way. She boldly stole her husband. She boldly went into Fangtasia to confront Tara. And now that her husband is a leader in this new campaign, and its the in thing to do… well now she can accept Tara. Plus maybe a little God and Christianity did rub off on her.

• BleedingTulip

August 19, 2013 at 2:47 am

I guess, more than HepV, I was thinking that this whole apology was BS, just so that Lettie Mae could have protection. As in, using her daughter/being a mother when it’s convenient. But when push comes to shove she will turn her back on Tara again. I really HOPE she doesn’t infect Tara! I love her brashness mixed with vulnerability.

• Lane

August 19, 2013 at 8:33 am

My True Blood watchers and I were thinking the same thing: that Lettie Mae was a carrier with Hep-V. It was quite a turn from her attitude that Tara was no longer her daughter because she was made into a vampire. If the apology is sincere than, yes, it was one long in the making but I do feel that she is either using Tara or has infected Tara which blows. I really do like Tara’s character. I loved her in Season 1, with as you say Bleeding Tulip, her brashness and snarkiness yet underneath it all is a girl looking for her place. I would love to see her more as a vampire as it seems that she has finally started coming into her own.

• jesse

August 20, 2013 at 11:13 am

I doubt she had Hep V and went after her daughter, but that could be the case. I simply took it as Lettie Mae needing a healthy vampire to protect her and her husband from the roving infected vampires. Why would she want a vampire she couldn’t manipulate like she could Tara?
        Remember that her Husband is on board with this plan of Sam’s since he was one of the two reverends at the church where this was proposed. And the reason Lettie Mae went off on Tara at Fangtasia is because she was a Preacher’s Wife and it was a scandal to have a vampire daughter. Then things changed…

• Lidia

August 19, 2013 at 8:00 am

I was thinking the same thing! I was shouting Tara don’t do it!!! Then I felt bad for ignoring what was probably meant to be a very tender scene. What Lettie Mae said made a lot of sense and it was very touching. Having said that…. I don’t believe her 😉

• Kim

August 19, 2013 at 9:29 am

I agree. Momma fed her baby Hep V. Tara’s an abomination to momma.

• Granna

August 19, 2013 at 9:47 am

I’m with you, Stephanieb. Don’t know if Lettie Mae is infected or not, but we do know that she is a survivor – whatever happens to her, she will sacrifice anything (or anyone) to survive. And she said what Tara longed to hear. Not sure what her angle is, but you can bet she has one. Hubby and I both were saying, No Tara, NOoooo Tara. She’s one of our favorite characters.

I think the writers and showrunners and directors and actors and everyone connected to the production have done a fantastic job this season. This is probably my favorite season since Season 1.

• Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 4:29 pm

“Lettie Mae deliberately infected herself with Hep-V” was my knee-jerk reaction to Lettie Mae’s insistence that Tara feed off her. Like Sookie’s dad, she probably believes that Tara is better off truly dead than existing as a vampire.

5. Nothinbutjoy

August 19, 2013 at 12:18 am

I loved the finale! It tied up some things quite nicely, set up next season quite nicely and left some mighty hefty cliffhangers that will keep me twisted for the next 9 months.

I would have liked to have seen a little more fight with Warlow, but only because what fight they did have was so freaking awesome! The “not so patient Warlow” totally flipped the switch, that even though I thought it was coming, I was still blown away! I was SO WORRIED that Andy was going to be killed! Gotta admit though I was hoping Violet would be. I was so happy to see Niall come through the bathroom portal!

I’m not a big fan of Violet. She had some moments during this episode where I thought maybe I’d like her but no, I’m hoping she won’t be around long.

Arlene will be very interesting to watch next season. Money changed her a lot in 6 months.

Still not loving what’s up with Sam. I was surprised to see he was mayor, but I gotta agree, True Blood needs Merlotte’s. HA! Wonder if Sookie with her completely unreliable work attendance history, will be working at Bellfleur’s.

The scene with Tara and her mother was just icky. Tara could have fed from Lettie Mae’s wrist. Lettie Mae is just a completely unlikeable character. Has she infected Tara? I wouldn’t put it past her. Both actresses do a top notch job with these characters!

Bill just gets yummier & yummier!

Sookie and Alcide are real cute together! I was really shocked at that, but it fit!

Who will survive the infected vamp horde? YIKES! They said they’d have no zombies on True Blood, but they have come close!

Pam & Eric…she was beautiful in this episode. Happy to see Sookie…smiling…rolling around in the grass, then back to business. Eric is not okay and she’s gotta get to him. Eric… *mushysigh* that shot cut to him naked in the snow…then POOF up in flames! They sure know how to toy with this lady’s emotions!

All in all a fun ride this season and a great set up for next season! As always, it will be a long nine month!

• Andromeda

August 19, 2013 at 12:22 am

If Eric really is dead…he had quite a send off 🙂

6. Joseph

August 19, 2013 at 12:33 am

his was a fantastic season, but this episode was anti-climactic, in my humble opinion.

The Warlow fight scene should have been much longer. Once again, in my humble opinion, they wasted a great chance to truly delve into exactly how devious and insane Warlow was.
    He was twice as old as Russell Edgington, but proved much, much easier to kill.
    WTF?!?!?!?!

The Eric scene was also highly anti-climactic.
    I am a dude, so Eric is just another character to me, but I really hope that they do something big with his death? not death?

I am a total true blood homer, but this was the weakest episode of the season.
    But the weakest episode of the best season yet. So it’s all good.

So looking forward to next season.
    Bill freaking rocks. Glad to have him back.
    And watching him alpha male Alcide was a hilarious.

Best season yet.
    Cheers.
    See y’all next year. 🙁

7. Rina

August 19, 2013 at 12:45 am

As the actors promised at Comic-Con, this finale was a game-changer. I have no idea where the show is going next year, but I hope they bring back the “popcorn for smart people” that Alan Ball used to deliver. It was sadly lacking this season.

8. Doggy2Prince

August 19, 2013 at 12:55 am

How the hell is Alcide going to protect Sookie from Hep vamps? Also, whats wrong with women being single? I dont know about you guys but the writers putting Aclide with Sookie together was just a ploy by the writers to get viewers to watch season 7.

• Granna

August 19, 2013 at 10:14 am

Doggy2Prince, “the writers putting Aclide with Sookie together was just a ploy by the writers to get viewers to watch season 7.” You bet! And it’s gonna work too.

I do agree with you that its o.k. for women to be single, but Sookie has made a choice to not be “single”. I thnk that’s a good choice given her high desiribility by any vamps who smell her faerie blood. Sometimes your brother’s shotgun is just not enough. 😉

• aura

August 19, 2013 at 8:15 pm

why can’t she protect herself and to Alcide,instead?

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:15 am

Nora could barely move after being infected!!! how are these guys so strong and fast????? The only possibility is that she was shot directly into the neck, and all the other vampires got it through TB or humans so maybe it was more diluted?

August 21, 2013 at 9:57 am

As stated on the show, the virus has mutated.

9. Cris Gates

August 19, 2013 at 1:47 am

I liked this season so much. I’m especially impressed with the strength of character and commitment portrayed by the youngest. Jessica, Willa, Tara and Adilyn showed integrity and such self sacrifice for friends and family. I ‘m glad Jess was the reason for Bills ‘salvation’. She is a great character and Deborah Ann is an amazing actor. I’m OK with Sookie and Alcide. Surely, as a vampire “superman”, Eric has a fortress of solitude in that icy land. Eric is a pragmatic man who is always in survival mode. Pam will bring him back to Louisianna. I’d like to believe Lettie Mae has truly evolved as a mother, but do not trust that she has. It’d make me very sad to see Tara gone. It’s gonna be a long hiatus, but I’ll keep up with this site and the tid bits you give us will get me through.

Love Billie’s recaps and as always, great job, Mel & Liz!!

10. awaaka

August 19, 2013 at 1:53 am

Well as far as the Eric dead part I didnt see him in a pool of blood on the snow so its still 50/50 in my mind…. Will see next year.

11. Sarah

August 19, 2013 at 2:05 am

Well I’m way more pleased with this season. The last few seasons, especially last season, I felt that they were just getting to “out there” and had become so weird I was barely interested. I was hoping like crazy they would turn the wagon around so to speak and save this series. I felt they did that this season. The characters are back to being themselves, as in the ones we knew and loved in the books, even though they are not following the books really anymore. I feel the characters and overall feel of the show is back on track with following the “spirit” of the books.
    Hoping like he’ll they didn’t kill Eric off! He’s my favorite in the books and in the show! :-/ Hooe Pam can miraculously save Eric of he can find some snow or a cave to hide in! I also enjoyed seeing Rutger Hauer in the series too. It’s been way to long since we’ve seen him in anything!
    Not sure is Tara should trust her mom. I was worried that maybe she was secretly infected with the virus and maybe in her religious mind, killing her daughter would be her duty. Still kinda worried about Tara.
    Good cliffy they left us with ….. Looking forward to season 7!

12. Danielle

August 19, 2013 at 2:15 am

Honestly most of this season, had surprising moments. Much, much better than season 5. Even as dreamy as Warlow was, he was eventually going to turn on Sookie. Still was…pretty hot. lol And I don’t think Eric is gone, he’ll be there next season. And lastly I have to say YAY BILL! This is the first episode in like a season or so where I didn’t want to kill him. Hopefully he sticks to his word. 🙂

13. Restlez_Angel

August 19, 2013 at 2:26 am

I wasnt happy with this season at all. Does anyone know what the circumstances were as far as alan ball leaving the show / handing over the reigns? didnt realize he had left… but maybe its his input im missing.
    In any case… it wasnt a horrible season, and the finale wasnt either by any means. Just not up to my par imo with past seasons.
    Im a fan of the books and thr show and i really liked that the show veered ” just enough” from the books to keep me guessing and keep it interesting… but this season they went a whole different way that had not a single thing to do with the books – and i found it lacking.

As to Eric being dead or not? Unless the writers / whoever is running this show now have completely lost their minds… he’ll be back. Have u not noticed the pattern this season of using eric as bait to bring us back? sadly, for mere morsels… but it seems they just did the same. :-/

14. danielik

August 19, 2013 at 3:49 am

I think Eric scene looks like dream. Is it possible?

15. Helen

August 19, 2013 at 3:58 am

What a fantastic season it has been! Thank you, Brian Buckner! I have been hooked to every episode this season. I’m really happy to see Sookie and Alcide together on the show, as he is who I was hoping she’d end up with in the books. I finally get my wish….even if it probably won’t last! lol

I loved seeing Eric sunbathing in the snow! I have a feeling we’ll still be seeing him in season 7, albeit slightly crispier.

I also hope that Rutger Hauer will be returning next season as I loved seeing Niall bonding with Sookie and Jason. Plus, I loved his crazy hair!

• Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Here’s an interesting question: We saw Warlow drain Niall’s blood (but not drinking it), then giving Niall his blood before throwing him into that alternate dimension. Is Niall now a fae/vampire hybrid like Warlow?

• Lane

August 20, 2013 at 8:39 am

No, I don’t think so. Warlow only took enough to weaken Niall but did not bring him to the point of death. Also, I think they would have had to be buried together to complete the change….I think.

16. r&bmom

August 19, 2013 at 5:32 am

I liked this wrap-up episode. It seemed to get rid of a couple of story lines that were becoming clunky – namely the Warlow and Billith stories. I think they have set things up nicely to have next season really focus on relationships, like in the early days. And, though I might be in the minority, I have always been a fan of Bill’s. Glad to see him back.

P.S. – maybe the flames from Eric will melt the snow and drop him into a deep, dark crevasse! 🙂 Like others, I don’t think he is dead.

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:23 am

I’ll be happy to see the focus on relationships, but then everyone will complain about it being boring…. 🙂 Just like everyone wanted all their fav characters in Bon Temps, then hated Terry’s funeral being such a big thing.

17. esw45

August 19, 2013 at 7:20 am

I am very disappointed in the finale….I liked Warlow showing his true colors and being staked with Niall’s help but the rest was horrible …Bill writing a book and getting credit for saving the vamps even though he has done bad stuff for awhiile …just gets aways with stuff he does no consequences to his bad actions. Sookie and Alcide …I am not a fan of there is no chemistry and it won’t last anyway and Sookie and Bill looks like they will reunite together again and that looks like it will happen by the finale of season 7 even though Bill has been very cruel and abusive to her since the beginning of the Ratay reveal and last season finale and all of this season. I am very disappointed that the writers never had the sense to have Eric and Sookie get together again after season 4, they have great chemistry, real Eric and her would have gotten very good ratings and be interesting storytelling with his northman girls and all but to never even go there and they have only one scene together this season is ridiculous and a wasted opportunity. Eric will be back i know he did not die but i needed to rant about the writers lack of vision when it came to Eric and Sookie which alot of fans would have like to have seen

• Latasha

August 21, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Totally agree

18. Beth

August 19, 2013 at 7:22 am

I think the folks at HBO are not stupid. Why would they kill off the character that seems to be the fan favorite? Maybe he wants to do movies and part time True Blood? If he really is dead Season 7 will be the last. Think the ratings will drop if so.

• Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I talked to a friend of ours who is the TV critic for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. He says that given previous HBO series such as “The Sopranos,” he expected “True Blood” to last for seven seasons. If Season 7 is the last, it would make a certain amount of sense for some of the principle characters to die. Both Eric and Tara may be gone, if it turns out that Lettie Mae deliberately infected Tara with Hep-V.

August 19, 2013 at 4:43 pm

It does make sense for them to start tying up loose ends, but I expect Eric to survive the series, whenever it ends.

19. Vampiremaniac

August 19, 2013 at 8:04 am

Well, this episode was dissapointing for me and that sucks since this season has been great until ep9…

1) Niall couldn’t possibly overpower Benlow to keep him long enough to stake him, unless him taking his hands to the other dimension somehow immobilized him.

2) Zombievamps are an idea I detest. To be honest, I hate zombies.

3) Bill writing a book for what he has done and becoming his old self?! Really, Bill?

4) Where is Pam?

5)Eric did exactly what Eric would do, I wasn’t surprised seeing him sunbathing naked on a mountain peak to his homeland. But when he started burning he could run to a shadow spot on his right or bury himself under the snow or fly in some cave… I am sure he is not dead since you can’t kill a protagonist with a 30sec lame video. But I have a feeling that he will be returning after the middle of S7 making everyone believe he is dead and that is not good for the show since he is the most popular character.

6) Sookie with Alcide? How that happened?

7) They didn’t explain why Sookie changed her character so much this season and I really wasn’t expecting Warlow going mad. It came out of nowhere.

8) Why am I sure that Tara’s mother was infected? (what a great actress btw!)

9) Where is Sarah? What she will do now that she turned vamps to mindless bloodsuckers without a spec of humanity? Is she happy?

10) Six months later and TRU BLOOD hasn’t resumed its production? Can’t the states just order requisitions on other factories to quickly remodel them producing TRU BLOOD?

11) They didn’t explain why Warlow killed all the fairies at that club, why he wasn’t drinking Niall’s blood or why he was like a pirate when he killed Sookie’s parents especially since they showed him be “normal” just a few hours ago (when he informed Sookie’s parents that he owns her).

12) Am I really the only one who wanted Sookie to be turned hybrid? It would refresh the show, no doubt.

13) This episode ending really didn’t feel like a finale to me. I was expecting something else and clearly something more…

Oh well, can’t wait until the next season. Will be seeing some activity here I hope. Spoilers and interviews are always appreciated… 😉

August 19, 2013 at 11:44 am

Pam went to find Eric, right before Jason killed Warlow. The assumption is that she got to him in time to rescue him, which I really like. It’s about time she had a chance to save her Maker, after all the times he’s rescued her!

• Jaclynn

August 19, 2013 at 7:20 pm

She left during the day. It was night when they had the battle with Warlow. So she probably had plenty of time to ghetto him especially she knows him well enough to figure out where he’d be.

• blomman

August 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Let´s hope soo , Or maybe bjorne will 🙂 . How Pam will find him i dont know . Ther bond is broken and Pam be that worried about Eric . Might hint she have no idea wher Eric is and that Eric doesent answer her phone calls ? . Also Sweden is half around the world , when it´s night in bon temps it´s daytime in sweden .

• Vampiremaniac

August 19, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Oh, some things to add.

14) Really wanted Niall to kill Warlow, he should hit him with this lethal energy ball from the back (how awesome that would be?!) or at least seal Warlow’s hands to the other dimension with his light, just grabbing him wasn’t realistic for me, even if he somehow took Warlow’s hands to the other dimension (although they didn’t show that). It reminded me the dull way they killed Kol on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (ok, not THAT dull and unrealistic but still). What was the point of introducing this energy ball, after all? Unless, of course, Warlow had only superhuman speed and no superhuman strength…

15) I just loved Warlow’s paralytic photokinesis, I really hope Niall knows this and teaches it to Sookie.

16) If the infected vamps are weaker even from Jesicca or Tara, the people of Bon Temps don’t need a vampire. Waht they need is a good gun.

17) What the government is doing 6 months now? Where is the army to hunt and kill all the infected vampires? Where is the help to TRU BLOOD company to quickly resume the production?

• Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Re: 10; since TruBlood was the source of the Hep-V plague, why would any vampire ever trust the brand again?

Re: 11; Warlow talked about how his line was the closest to pure joy of any of the fae. He said that Lilith took that away from him, so he took it away from them whenever possible. A case of, if I can’t have it, nobody else can either.

Re: 16; I agree with you. It’s a fine idea to have a reciprocal arrangement of feeding/protection between humans and vampires, but why didn’t they urge people to have guns handy loaded with either wooden bullets or the new, fancy anti-vamp ammo available? That makes no sense!

August 19, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Re: 16; Perhaps because they’re trying to build trust between humans and vampires? Introducing weapons into the mix undermines the “this is for your protection” line they’re using to sell the idea.

• Traci West

August 20, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Except for the fact that if the vampires charged with protecting their designated humans get bitten by the infected vamps, the clean vamps will get infected. If the infected vamps tear apart the protector vamps, the humans have no protection. The humans can’t put their entire hope on the idea that their designated protector will come out of the fight unscathed. It makes the humans vulnerable. Get them guns and the proper ammo to make the odds more even!

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:32 am

There are so many Warlow related questions that have been left unanswered more so than any other villain or supe in the past. Why didnt he just glamour Sookie’s parents???? The whole thing makes little sense.

• Lane

August 20, 2013 at 8:59 am

Also, I’m imagining the vampires to be something like a 28 Days Later rabid vamp instead of zombieish vampires….blood hungry and rabid vamps….I just scared myself

August 20, 2013 at 3:18 pm

LOL! You scared me too, Lane! I’d rather your idea than the idea of zombies. Really, do they have to literally be everywhere?

• Grannie_4_7

August 20, 2013 at 4:12 pm

I’m with you Liz! NO zombies, PLEASE!

20. Yvonne

August 19, 2013 at 8:26 am

I guess maybe a new character will save Eric.

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:33 am

Why hasn’t Willa “felt” anything concerning Eric?

21. Lidia

August 19, 2013 at 8:37 am

I just watched an interview with Kristen Bauer where she describes her relationship with Eric in season 7 as “very deep.” Looks like they will bunker under the snow! Ah, I can exhale. Thank you!!!

• Haley

August 19, 2013 at 11:42 am

Can you share a link, please??

• Lidia

August 19, 2013 at 11:54 pm

It’s on another TB fansite, probably not good form to post it here 😉

22. Kathy

August 19, 2013 at 9:13 am

I don’t think Eric is dead. I think we would’ve seen it if he was. Besides we saw Bill survive being burned up back in season 1 and he’s a much younger vampire. He was burned black before being rescued by Sam and Sookie. If he can survive that then I am sure Eric can as well with help from Pam. The only thing is, at the same time Pam would start to cook as well. So unless she managed to get under the snow bank and then pulls him in by his ankles then I’m not sure?

I guess until next season he’s Schrodinger’s Vampire.

• Joseph

August 19, 2013 at 10:24 am

Schrödinger’s Vampire. That is funny.
      Thanks for the nerd joke.

• Jaclynn

August 19, 2013 at 7:08 pm

I green that moment was too open ended to mean heis really gone. If the knew for a certainty AS wasn’t coming back I think they would have shown that moment to its completion instead of cutting to black so quickly.

• Mike

August 19, 2013 at 9:22 pm

“Besides we saw Bill survive being burned up back in season 1 and he’s a much younger vampire. He was burned black before being rescued by Sam and Sookie. If he can survive that then I am sure Eric can as well with help from Pam.”

The thing is they older the vampire the quicker they burn, not the other way around. Godric said “it wont take long, not at my age” and then burned up in like 3 seconds.

I think the snow will melt from him being on fire and drop him in a cave or something, and knowing this show there will prob already be something in that cave lol.

August 19, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Russell survived burning at the end of season 3 and he’s older than Eric. I’m not worried.

• Traci West

August 21, 2013 at 9:00 pm

But there may be a catch: if it’s summer, and Eric is in mountains located in the northernmost part of Sweden, this means that it’s daylight almost all the time. This was the case when I worked in Alaska one summer; it was broad daylight except for a couple of hours of twilight. This means that whoever is his rescuer (if there is one, and not simply Eric falling into a cave or something), the two of them are going to be trapped wherever they’re going to be for a very long time.

23. Rachel

August 19, 2013 at 10:10 am

1) Hep V caused a horrible True Death for the first vampires to become infected. How are others now roaming around crazed and hungry? (And really – couldn’t they do better than the stereotypical vamp portrayed in that last scene?)
    2) How the heck are humans Hep V carriers???
    3) Does anyone else really dislike Violet in a very big way??
    4) Please, please, PLEASE tell me Eric did NOT meet the True Death! Do you think Pam made it to him in time to feed him back to health?
    5) Who was mayor before Sam took over?
    6) Crystal was the meth addled werepanther earlier in the series… who is this black child also named Crystal in the church? I’m nervous for her!
    7) Is Niall back from the prison plane for good?
    8) I think Lettie Mae is a Hep V carrier and is very twisted with her ploy to get rid of the daughter she hates. Anyone agree?
    9) What is the time frame of the entire series so far (from the first scene of Season 1 through NOW)??

August 19, 2013 at 10:52 am

Rachel, go back and watch the scene in the church with Rev Daniels and Sam again; they explain how the Hep-V virus has mutated so it is no longer fatal to vampires.

I’m a little worried about Little Girl Crystal, too.

• Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Here’s an interesting question; if Hep-V has mutated to the point where it’s no longer fatal to vampires, how long will it be before it mutates to the point where it can infect and kill humans?

• Andromeda

August 19, 2013 at 11:47 am

Is is possible that the little girl Crystal is blind? I kind of got that feeling while watching her intact with Sookie.

• ottilie

August 20, 2013 at 9:32 am

in the first season, there was a human character named Jerry who had hep V. I think the main form of the virus (in the books) wasn’t lethal but weakened vampires so they could more easily be killed, so their best option was to hide out for a few months until they recovered. I think the Louisiana government lab version of it was a variant that they were developing to be particularly lethal.

• Delorise

August 20, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Ottilie, I believe Jerry had Hep D, a different strain.

24. Granna

August 19, 2013 at 10:45 am

I LOVED this season! It was as good, to me, as Season 1, which totally hooked us. This season, we watched the episodes over and over – as many times as HBO rebroadcast them. (Wish I had a Hopper or TiVo or something like that!)

I’m so happy to see Bill back to being Bill – a better Bill even. He sure went through a rough patch, as did many of the others on the show. I’d like to see he and Sookie, at a minimum, become good and trustworthy friends. While I suspect that he still has many secrets, at least they can start off fresh again. Sookie now knows why Bill sought her out in the first place and that is no longer a secret between them. He has, for the most part, protected her from others finding out what she is. I would just love to see them start over, at least as friends.

I love that Alcide became Alcide again. THAT’S the Alcide we all know and love. Thank you, writers!

Hope we see more of Willa and Tara next season. I think that Willa holds the potential to be awesome. Plus, I hope we see more of Pam and Eric next season. I love how he used to handle her snarkiness.

I’ve missed Jessica’s Baby Vamp Blog. I know “she was unable to get to a computer while she was locked up in Vamp Camp,” but I missed her blog just the same.

We had too little of Niall. Hope he’ll stick around for next season. (Hear that, writers?)

You know, according to Niall, there was a steak house owned by the Bellefleur’s on the same site as Merlottes. Looks like history nearly repeating itself with Arlene buying out Sam. Interesting.

It’s gonna be a l o o o o n g 9 months! Keep up the good work everybody!

• Joseph

August 19, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Agreed on Willa. She is my new crush.
      I don’t know why. Jessica has a more “sexy” vibe, but I so love the Willa/Eric interaction and her character has SO much potential.

MORE WILLA!!!!!

August 19, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Amen! Really liked the little we saw of her this season and I’m glad she’ll be around in season 7.

25. Michele

August 19, 2013 at 11:14 am

As for all the comments I feel the same of Lettie Mae infecting Tara with HepV, i just don’t trust her, also I’m curious about the little girl Crystal in the church, she looked very scared and also like she knew something, Sookie noticed something off also when she asked her if she was OK. I’m wondering how Pam is going to save Eric since Warlow’s blood has worn off. I’m just a little disappointed with the Warlow story line, it just turned out to be a fatal attraction story line, and that his blood let the vampires walk in daylight, but he was a 5,500 year old vampire, I just thought he was going to be around next season as a bad ass vampire. Did anybody else get a “Walking Dead” feeling on that last scene with the sick vampire hord approaching the bar??

26. Rebecca

August 19, 2013 at 11:54 am

Sam as Mayor. Didn’t see that one coming. I think I remember the former Mayor. He was an older gentlemen that did the ribbon cutting ceremony with Bill for the Senior Center? in Season 4.

I did know Arlene would buy Merlotte’s. As Granna mentioned, Niall kind of gave it away when he mentioned the area Merlotte’s was on used to belong to the Bellefleur’s.

I hope Violet doesn’t pursue Sookie while pretending to be into Jason. Poor Jason, all that hard work for nada.

Was hoping Sookie & Alcide would be together. Yay for now!
    Sookie seems to be carrying a small torch for Bill. Bill is carrying a big torch for Sookie. I see romantic complications in Season 7.

Jessica atoning for killing three of four Fae daughters was touching and perhaps a justification for keeping her humanity intact.

Aw man, don’t do it, Lettie Mae! I was all mushy about that scene between Lettie Mae and Tara.
    Just to infect Tara with HepV! Argh!

Don’t think Eric is dead. He either flung himself to the shady side of the mountain, melted into a dark cravasse as some suggested or Pam saves him somehow.

• Nothinbutjoy

August 19, 2013 at 5:05 pm

OH HELLO!!! Great call on Violet (who I reeeeeally do not like)!!! She just may not be into men!

27. Kathy

August 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Oh I forgot to give my thoughts on Lettie Mae infecting Tara. I’m generally quick to catch on to these things but I guess I fell for it because I actually found myself choked up in that scene. After reading the comments (here and elsewhere) it does seem like a plausible thing to happen though. If they do though I hope that is just between Tara and her mother. I would hate to think that they would go the route to have Rev. Daniel’s church secretly plotting to spread the Hep-V (as someone suggested). If they do that then it would ultimately pit the black church against the white church and I’m not sure that’s the best route to take.

28. Michelle

August 19, 2013 at 4:36 pm

The finale was fine for the first thirty minutes and then a let down from there…very disappointing…

29. Traci West

August 19, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I’ve been thinking (a dangerous pastime, I know), and I have a theory about Warlow. I think that what we saw in Warlow this season indicates that he might have had a supernatural form of a split personality. During the daytime, the fae side was more to the fore (though the vampire side, as the more dominant personality, could come through on occasion). As the fae, he loved Sookie. At night, the vampire became dominant. We shouldn’t be all that surprised that Warlow was able to deceive Sookie in vampire mode; after all, Sookie herself said that it was vampires who taught her what a lie was. I think that when Sookie asked for time to get to know him before taking the plunge into fae-vampire hybridism, he got so pissed off that he dropped the pretense and let her know his true intentions as to why he wanted to turn her. But why Sookie? Couldn’t he have simply grabbed a full-blooded royal female fae to turn? I have to admit, I loved the expression on his face when Jason staked him; he looked at Sookie as if to say, “Aren’t you going to pull the stake out and save my life?!? You LOVE me!” Priceless, absolutely priceless!

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 7:46 am

Like I said before, the whole Warlow thing is just off to me. I don’t think he was villain enough to be superbad and I dont think he was good enough. Him flipping out on sookie made sense to me. Sorry. Like he said, back in the day things were different. Dating is relatively new, and before that you courted for a little while. But mostly, and in most places, you were bethrothed

30. Nothinbutjoy

August 19, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Since the last episode, I’ve been thinking about how Sarah Newlin may really have gotten away with murder. The death of the woman she killed very easily could be contributed to the general mayhem/slaughter at the Vamp Camp.

31. Leigh

August 19, 2013 at 6:43 pm

I was loving the Warlow story line, every episode I was hoping for more, more with Warlow himself though, not just his blood. He got some good screen time before he entered the cemetery, then it was five minutes an episode after that. I figured his evil side would come out eventually (not expecting him to target that anger at Sookie though) and was actually hoping to see him use his 6000 year old vampire skills. I wish they showed alittle less of Alicide and Sam’s story line, and more of Warlow and Sookie. Would have been great to see the scene where Eric almost drains all his blood.

I also don’t under stand how easily he was killed. It took multiple seasons for them to kill Russell and he is half Warlow’s age.

Really was hoping to see more of this character in season 7, they could have done so much more with him! With 6000 years under his belt who knows who else could have come into the fold, did he turn anyone in that time? Maybe he turns Andy’s daughter, maybe he becomes the new king. He had this whole jekyll and hyde thing happen at the end!!! Damn!!! I want more!!!!

Oh well rant over, at least we still have Eric… or do we! 🙁

• Nikki

August 20, 2013 at 8:04 pm

I completely agree. I loved how Warlow showed his true side. Glad that Sookie wasn’t turned but I would’ve loved for him to have survived and lasted a few more episodes next season. I guess they needed to find a way to make sure that vamps couldn’t come out during the day but having a crazy vamp fae hybrid after Sookie should have lasted more than one episode. Would have loved to see Eric get in on some of that fight. The Warlow fight scene was pretty weak.

August 20, 2013 at 10:25 pm

I would love to have had Warlow’s storyline carry on into next season too, but his story had to finish. The crazy vamp fae hybrid was after Sookie last season too so it wasn’t just one episode. And when you think about it, how would Sookie have survived his hunting? I think you would have gotten bored and would have wanted it to be over already.

I thought the Warlow fight scene was pretty good! I was terrified for Bill, Andy, Jason and Sookie!

32. Delorise

August 19, 2013 at 7:11 pm

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if Violet was killed off in the first scene of the Season 7 premier…No, wait, the second. The first scene has to be a flaming ball of Pam slamming into Eric and plowing them both deep underground.

• Jaclynn

August 19, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Sounds good to me. 🙂

33. Toni

August 19, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I started watching True Blood the first season and didn’t read the books until the fourth episode. I didn’t read the last book because of the arranged marriage idea didn’t bode well for me.

I am an Eric and Sookie fan and have been since the idea of a vampire Viking prince and fairy princess could have the possibility to unfold into something special. Everyone loves romance and a lot of people are in love with the thought of being in love.

For 6 seasons we have waited on baited breath for Sookie and Eric to at least try to make a real go at making a relationship effort with Eric. As paying fans we have watched the train wreck of Sookie and Bill consume so much of True Blood that some of us was left for lack of better word fulfilled. We watch Eric save Bon Temps, Bill get credit, and Sookie teach everyone that Eric is the person that goes bump in the night.

Last night’s episode watching Sookie make goo goo eyes at Bill and vice versea was disheartening because although they share history why would they take viewers back to that place and time. A lot of the viewers pay for HBO to be true trubies in hopes that a eric and Sookie will get their stuff together and put forth 100% but I guess being a paying customer doesn’t matter anymore or being in a cast majority of Eric and Sookie lovers doesn’t matter anymore because each year other shippers have a laugh at our expense.

The Viking is always 10 steps ahead of his adversaries and to almost come to his demise sitting in the mountains on a lounge chair reading a book was supposed to be hilarious to some and out rage to others.

Bill will always be seen the hero of this show for whatever reason the writers, producers, show runners, BB will never allow us the Eric and Sookie fans to be truly happy and it sucks big time for me because I think Sookie is alive and spontaneous when she is with Eric she has gusto and balls and she would never give up or feel defeated. Bill wanted her to be the woman of his era, and Alcide is a new shiny toy to let her see what her life would be like minus the adventure. In any relationship you take risks in any relationship worth having the risks are never too big to make.

The road of adventure that we’ve known True Blood to know and see is no longer in the picture. When I looked at last night’s episode there was nothing there that left me smiling, wondering, or wishing about because I have everything the show exuded a comfortable relationship, someone to wake up to, go to bed with, cook and clean for but the one thing I have that the show leaves to be desired for is that adventure. When Sookie was dealing with Eric she could be herself, make her won choices , and be her won woman, now I guess she is the kept woman she always hated to be. The viewers that won and wanted this Sookie and the ones that always have the producers, show runners, writers, and BB ear the most congrats my hats off to you and good luck during season 7

• esw45

August 20, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Thank you Toni for your heart felt feelings because I am in agreement with your assessment but as long as Eric is in tru e Blood I will watch it…but I am very disheartened where the show is heading because Bill and Sookie is a horrible and abusive relationship which should not be revisted at all.

34. Christina

August 19, 2013 at 11:54 pm

I am a first time commenter but I religiously have been checking the site every couple days. So happy I found this site. Reading everyone’s views and take on each episode has been helpful.

What I wonder is why was the Warlow apparition that sookie saw in her bathroom, so different from the actually Warlow.?

I really love Pam and hope to see more of her. I too did not suspect Tara’s mother of potentially infecting her Daughter and would have never thought of it until I read viewers comments. That is why I love this site and look forward to more updates and theories!

August 20, 2013 at 8:39 am

Welcome Christina! We’re so happy you decided to join in the fun here. 😀

I think that Warlow changed his appearance so as not to frighten Sookie off when he introduced himself as Warlow. Since he is fae he has that ability. And I didn’t think about Lettie Mae infecting Tara either until I saw others suggest it. I’m still not sure she really did but I could be just hoping that she didn’t do that. It would ruin what I thought was a very special moment and healing between mother and daughter.

35. Sandra

August 20, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I’m thinking about how Hepatitis V. has mutated. Wondering of a theory-if an infected vampire bites a human and that same human(now a carrier) was bit my a healthy vampire- then that vampire is infected. I also wonder if a “carrier” human can infect the “carrier” gene to another human. This thing wasn’t called “Hepatitis” for just needles and contaminated True Blood for nothing. I wonder how far this Hep V can go when it comes to being contagious as well as it might mutate further as this travels from one being to another.

36. Livml

August 21, 2013 at 8:17 am

Guys am I the only one wondering how Alcide and Sookie can be together? Eric glamoured him into being repulsed by Sookie! Unless Eric really died so his glamouring has become undone? But nope I don’t believe Eric is dead. Willa would not be this happy.

Jason seems like he has Stokholm’s syndrome with Violet.

Maybe Andy’s daughter can become a waitress at Arlene’s place. They always need workers at that place. And by the way, is she done growing??? Vampire and Werewolf rules are so much clearer and makes sense. Everything Fae seems to get made up along the way. Plus I was so happy she finally learned how to use her light…kinda. CAuse sheesh no one is teaching her anything about being a fae or girl for that matter! And had she known before how to use her light, she could’ve blasted Jessica and saved her sisters. And like Billie said before, what about their funerals?

Dang it True Blood, only love could get us this passionate and worked up about you!!

August 21, 2013 at 9:56 am

In Season 5 Episode 6, Sookie figures out that someone has messed with Alcide’s memories of her and restores them with some of her light.

• Livml

August 21, 2013 at 9:57 am

Hmmm… ok . Thanks Mel, I’ll have to go check that out on demand

37. Syydiana

August 22, 2013 at 5:17 am

There are a lot of things that I’m not really understanding why they wrote this season the way they did…
    First; On a good note, I think it was one of the better seasons they have had. It was way better than the hole witch fiasco… This season moved right along and kept me on the edge of my seat. That being said; Worst finally hands down.
    I asked before but couldn’t find a response. so I’m going to ask again…LOL Sorry I have to… Didn’t Eric glamor Alcide from being romantically involved with Sookie? How did that change and when did I miss it? (side note, I want a T that says V””V Boot & Rally V””V) Besides Alcide is a wolf, over protective and demanding… A good alpha wolf…dominant Mmmm Oh ya… Still, I can’t see Sookie with a man like that Living or Dead.
    Next: The zombi vamps… Not a fan. I can see a mutation but wouldn’t they (Sara, Mayer & scientists) have know that it was going to do so? How would it mutate in a technically non living host like a vamp? Is it mutating in the infected humans? Should ask the writers…LOL Ok now for everything else 🙂 Where are all the witches at? What about the shifters and wolves in the community wile the zombi vamps are out and about? Humans needing a vamp… Didn’t anyone hear of the third shift policing force? I think that would have made for a better story line. They could have kept Warlow a little longer too… His character, in my opinion, was worth more than a filler. As for Bill & Lilith… Is she really gone? As long as her blood was is in his system I don’t think the draining proses would have ended that. Just feels to simple to me. In all it was a good season… & I have to give props to the Full Frontal of Erik… Now for Alcide and Sam…LOL Ya know Lilith had at least 3 sirens full frontal… It’s only fare 🙂 *evil grin*

• Livml

August 22, 2013 at 10:15 am

I thought the same thing about Alcide and Eric but Mel responded to that. Its the 3 comments before yours.

I agree with you about Warlow. A lot was left unanswered, and he was the oldest strongest creature ever to be on the show and it ended so quickly for him. Its like the old fae that Russell drained in front of the night club.

38. Livml

August 22, 2013 at 11:56 am

Ok Mel & Syydiana…. I just went back and watched the episode. Sookie knew Eric was glamouring Alcide while Bill was pretending to glamour her. She just didnt know that he said “keep your hands off of Sookie, she kinda disgusts you”.The morning after Eric glamoured Alcide, Sookie held his hand in her kitchen to help him remember Russell and some of what happened. But she didn’t “erase” his glamouring. Is that what youre talking about? He just “saw” her memories.

August 22, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Right, she restored his memories. That’s all glamouring is, hypnotizing someone into forgetting something.

• Syydiana

August 23, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Thanks so much… The hole house was in a moment…LOL I’m still not sure I like the hole relationship with them two… But I’m ready to see how it all plays out V””V

39. Marcy

August 22, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Ok so I’m still confused about Warlow’s intentions….did he or did he not love sookie? Weren’t there other royal faeries in the past 6000 yrs? Why did it have to be sookie? What was his ultimate goal by marrying sookie? I just don’t get it.

40. Livml

August 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm

By the way… how bout Violet’s shirt? It says “I love truly madly deeply” She may be a slightly better Franklin.