SPOILERS: First Episode Descriptions for True Blood Season 7

HBO has released brief episode descriptions for their June programs, including the first two episodes of True Blood season 7! These are the short versions, but give us at least a tiny bit of insight into what’s ahead. Expect the longer synopses in a few days.

True Blood 7.01: “Jesus Gonna Be Here”

In the True Blood Season 7 premiere, a band of rogue H-vamps launch an attack on Bon Temps.

True Blood 7.02: “I Found You”

Sookie and Jason find themselves in an abandoned town in search of answers to their problems. Meanwhile, Pam continues to search for Eric.

(Remember: Just because Pam is still looking for Eric doesn’t mean we, the audience, haven’t found him.)

1. Crystal

May 14, 2014 at 9:53 am

If Pam continues her search for Eric in episode 2 then we won’t be seeing large scenes of Eric unless they are flashbacks.

May 14, 2014 at 10:41 am

Not necessarily. Just because Pam is still looking for Eric doesn’t mean we, the audience, haven’t found him.

2. Robbi Key

May 14, 2014 at 10:11 am

I have been a fan since 2009 and have read all 13 books. I own 6 yrs of episodes and they are fun and wonderful.

3. Alex

May 15, 2014 at 12:59 pm

There are no words to express the feeling between disapointment and anger to see this show with such great first seasons to end so miserably that we aren’t even greeted with a proper trailer. At the same time, when the smoke monster from another show came on this one after its first was over (because we all have mortgages to pay for, right?) then we could only assume were that disastrous path would lead…I wonder if the creator left because he felt this coming. Banshee is great. Too bad there isn’t any skarsgard in that show. Let’s just hope the smoke monster doesn’t get a job in that show too…

May 15, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I’m sorry you feel like this season, which we haven’t even seen yet, is “miserable”, but I did want to point you toward the “proper trailer” that was released a couple of weeks ago: http://true-blood.net/2014/04/20/first-full-trailer-for-true-blood-season-7-all-new-footage/

• Alex

May 16, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Thanks, I had not seen that. It says a lot about the current marketing compared to the previous years. Still disapointed. I can’t judge what I haven’t seen. But zombies after smoke monster? True blood is…sorry, was a focused show. Not so much now. I wonder how many don’t watch anymore. I’m clinged to what it used to be for the past 2 seasons but I’m not sure I’ll watch this one too close. I already didn’t the past one. And what I watched was for Eric’s character.

May 18, 2014 at 12:17 pm

We’re seeing the same marketing timeline and coverage as in previous seasons, but then Liz and I are hyper-aware of that sort of thing as we’re always on alert for things to post here. Perhaps what’s throwing you off is that season 7 is premiering a couple of weeks later than in the past, so the marketing machine hasn’t swung into full gear yet? I’d expect the blitz to begin after Memorial Day.

P.S. New 90-second trailer debuted last night! http://true-blood.net/2014/05/17/true-blood-season-7-trailer-flashbacks-and-blood-video/

4. charlotte

May 16, 2014 at 7:14 am

J ai trop hâte de voir la suite !! 😀

5. Rhonda

May 18, 2014 at 10:22 am

When will season 6 br available to buy?

May 18, 2014 at 2:00 pm

June 3 – you can preorder here: http://true-blood.net/season6dvd

6. Bella Bondi

May 19, 2014 at 9:24 am

Actually am okay with sick vamps tho yes the last two years did not impressme I was still glued to the tv and will be this year too.

7. Bella Bondi

May 19, 2014 at 2:15 pm

All this eric is dead stuff remember when tara was shot and presumed dead she wasnt in any promos and they dealt with her character right away in the next season as im sure eric will be in episode one