Watch the “Farewell to Bon Temps” Special Here

Did you catch the “Farewell to Bon Temps” special on HBO tonight? If not, you’re in luck! HBO posted the entire show on YouTube for the world to see! Watch creator/executive producer/writer Alan Ball, executive producer/writer Brian Buckner, and stars Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Nelsan Ellis, Ryan Kwanten, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Joe Manganiello, Carrie Preston, Deborah Ann Woll, Tara Buck, Michael McMillian, Lauren Bowles and Chris Bauer as they talk about the origins of the show, casting the characters, favorite moments, and so much more

True Blood season 7 premieres Sunday, June 22 at 9/8c on HBO.

P.S. Did you catch the tiny spoiler from Sam at the 20:00 mark?

1. candita

June 15, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I watched the show and loved it! I am deeply sad thatthe show has to end! Do end it, PLEASE!

2. DC

June 16, 2014 at 12:35 am

Though I came into the series late (after season 2), I have been almost religious about sitting down every Sunday since season 3 began to watch my favorite show. I have been able to accumulate all of the current Dvd seasons and hope the acquire more things from this amazing show. I have laughed, cried, and screamed out through countless character developments. I have lost sleep by marathoning the seasons repetitively. Though I have up through season 6 on Dvd and plan to get season 7 in the same format, I plan to buy the collector’s complete series set on Blu Ray when it is released. Of all the characters, Warlow was my favorite. True to the end, and like the vampires, my love for this show will live forever until I am staked through the heart or forced into sunlight.

3. emax

June 16, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Thanks Liz & Mel for posting this on your site … as I don’t have HBO anymore, I wouldn’t have got to see it otherwise ….

4. Hazel

June 16, 2014 at 11:22 pm

hi, thank you for sharing this video on here. So sad! It was so nice to see the actors and everyone sharing their memories and stories. I do really hope that a special boxed set will be released, with all the series and as much behind the scenes and interviews like this included. I have to say I started to tear-up when Anna said goodbye with tears in her eyes at the end! I’m crying already, and the last season hasn’t even started yet 🙁

5. jay

June 17, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Thanks for the video! Does anyone know the song during the end credits?

6. Krystal

July 23, 2014 at 11:25 am

Watching this made me cry my eyes out. I feel like I have to let go of a part of my life! I truly connected with all the characters and watched every single episode. I have seen many great shows but this one stole my heart and I plan on buying all the seasons. I don’t want it to end :*(